Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

How Can I Get A Valid Credit Card Accepted World Wide. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Get A Valid Credit Card Accepted World Wide. (3142 Views)

The Difference Between A Credit Card And A Debit Card / I Need A Valid Address Or P.O Box To Receive Payoneer Card / What Is The Valid Zip Code For Nigeria? Pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get A Valid Credit Card Accepted World Wide. by Opoki(m): 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2011
I'm an entrepreneur and i believe so much in online biz but I'm somehow tire and disturbed with current trend of rejecting Nigerian Credit card as a means of deposit (forex) and buying goods online. I lost confidence in E-currency when i lost some amount to the defunct E-bullion same as E-gold(couldn't access my a/c.
Can someone give me a legal process to get Visa or Mastercard that will be generally accepted without restriction.
NB: i have both GT and zenith Visa card but very worthless cos its issued in 9ja.
Thanks.
Re: How Can I Get A Valid Credit Card Accepted World Wide. by nkem123(m): 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2011
you can try getting the gtb naira mastercard.then ask them at the customer care fo a token which will be sold for three thousand naira.activate your naira mastercard with the token and then you can start using your card which is acceptable worldwide
i use it for all my online transactions .
Re: How Can I Get A Valid Credit Card Accepted World Wide. by Opoki(m): 7:50pm On Jul 26, 2011
Thanks nkem but i have the GT bank master and visa card but i can't buy from some certain American site that made it so clear by not listing Nigeria among countries.
Another is that most forex brokers always had it on their site that Residence of Nigeria can not make deposit via credit cards.
Someone once told me there is a way i can get a legitimate master card accepted worldwide.
Re: How Can I Get A Valid Credit Card Accepted World Wide. by Virgohills(m): 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2011
Hello friend,
I feel your stress. It`s quit sad about how Nigerian Identity limits one over the net especially when it comes to online transactions. Well you don`t have to worry no more. I actually can be of help to you. Your cards can actually be used for shopping under our agency AMERICA AIRSEA CARGO wwww.aascargo.com. We can actually take care of all your online shopping needs at reduced rate and as well delivered to you in no time. Shoppings can be done via Amazon.com JCPenny,Zappos.com etc. You can contact me on +2348034907322(Hillary) or virgohills@gmail.com, I Reside in Lagos. Best of Luck
Re: How Can I Get A Valid Credit Card Accepted World Wide. by nairaxchan: 9:21pm On Jul 26, 2011
I can help you get virtual credit card, but maximum amount you can put is 200$ ,not reloadable and you can decide the name you want to use and the usa address you want to use 08050211931 call me
Re: How Can I Get A Valid Credit Card Accepted World Wide. by darkhand: 4:38am On Jul 27, 2011
I can get you a MasterCard or a Visa card issued in the west and acceptable anywhere. Contact me by phone on 08167689384 or by email: fisherking48@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Get A Valid Credit Card Accepted World Wide. by nkem123(m): 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2011
you can the get a virtual visa cad from graphcard.plus a US virtual address,and that we save you the stress.but i have been using my gtb mastercard for sometime now without a problem.
Re: How Can I Get A Valid Credit Card Accepted World Wide. by allworld: 3:15am On Aug 01, 2011
Go to www.greendot.com and sign up for a prepaid card. Then fund it ad you will be able to use it anywhere. A lot of my customers use this card. I often purchase the moneypak refill cards for them. Good Luck
Re: How Can I Get A Valid Credit Card Accepted World Wide. by colum: 12:49pm On Aug 03, 2011
This greendot. dose not accept Nigerian.
Re: How Can I Get A Valid Credit Card Accepted World Wide. by allworld: 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2011
You can contact me at dj@allworldinternational.com and I could assist you in getting a card.

Thanks
Re: How Can I Get A Valid Credit Card Accepted World Wide. by hauwafyahoocom: 8:39am On Jan 06, 2012
Null
Re: How Can I Get A Valid Credit Card Accepted World Wide. by Holyrule(m): 4:47pm On Jan 07, 2012
Ask for a token @ gtbank ñα̲̅, Tot U̶̲̥̅̊ have been told this very thing,

(1) (Reply)

Export Garri And Other Nigeria Food Abroad / Do You Need A Financial Breakthrough?? Then This Will Be The Best Thread For You / How To Send Unlimited Bulk Emails From Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.