Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,432 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Why Are Tinubu Supporters Angry (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Tinubu Supporters Angry (pics) (1864 Views)

Why Are Tinubu Supporters Angry That Igbos Are Supporting Tinubu ? / Are These The Tweets That Made Peter Obi Supporters Angry With Seun Osewa? / The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Tinubu Supporters Angry (pics) by Tunechi5(m): 11:18pm On Jul 04, 2022
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Angry (pics) by richie240: 11:41pm On Jul 04, 2022
Pikin wey hin papa nor teach manners na for outside e go learn am!

He who brings home a termite infested wood invariably throws an open invitation to lizards.

Moral of d story: Next time mind ya biznaze!
cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Angry (pics) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 04, 2022
The irony !

So she knows her candidate is not... grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Angry (pics) by Treasure17(m): 11:59pm On Jul 04, 2022
Simple Amen with your full chest could have settled it. Sebi your fav did well in Lagos? Why the Atomic curses.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Angry (pics) by LegendHero(m): 12:01am On Jul 05, 2022
Me I say a very big amen to the prayer.

May my life be great as Lagos, may I be famous and influential
As Tinubu, may I be of help in raising people to get to peak of their career as Tinubu always do.

If my life is like what Lagos is currently, then that means I am greater than all my contemporaries because Lagos today is miles ahead of other states in Nigeria.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Angry (pics) by Dubaku543: 12:02am On Jul 05, 2022
Nsogbu

1 Like

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Angry (pics) by chatinent: 12:16am On Jul 05, 2022
She enter main road dey swear. grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Angry (pics) by chatinent: 12:18am On Jul 05, 2022
LegendHero:

As Tinubu, may I be of help in raising people to get to peak of their career as Tinubu always do.

If my life is like what Lagos is currently, then that means I am greater than all my contemporaries because Lagos today is miles ahead of other states in Nigeria.

Agbadorian. grin No bi to refuse to flag down bullshit, your hand fit raise flag?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Angry (pics) by Reality3080: 12:27am On Jul 05, 2022
chatinent:

Agbadorian. grin No bi to refuse to flag down bullshit, your hand fit raise flag?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Angry (pics) by kozmokaz(m): 12:51am On Jul 05, 2022
[quote author=Reality3080 post=114430176][/quote]

Here we go again

Simple amen

You de bring same line

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Angry (pics) by GoodLife4live: 12:58am On Jul 05, 2022
Obi presidency is an Igbo/ipob agenda

1 Like

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Angry (pics) by EzeAnambra: 1:55am On Jul 05, 2022
LegendHero:

Hope you can go out without wearing Pampers at your age. Still wondering how a young Man like you will be supporting a GrandPa to be president, instead of him resting at home, if not for tribalism.

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Angry (pics) by Kagd10: 2:49am On Jul 05, 2022
EzeAnambra:
Hope you can go out without wearing Pampers at your age. Still wondering how a young Man like you will be supporting a GrandPa to be president, instead of him resting at home, if not for tribalism.

Stop projecting your pamper wearing father for us. You support Peter Obi who's got no achievement but that's no tribalism to you? Ment.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Angry (pics) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 2:51am On Jul 05, 2022
Tinubu urchins know the truth but dem just dey disguise grin

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Angry (pics) by Moh247: 3:00am On Jul 05, 2022
EzeAnambra:

Peter Obi is a 61 year old grandpa as well

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Angry (pics) by PapaHadum: 3:05am On Jul 05, 2022
LegendHero:

May Tinubu governance style(Baba Sope) happen to you. Amen?

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Angry (pics) by PapaHadum: 3:07am On Jul 05, 2022
Treasure17:
Simple Amen with your full chest could have settled it. Sebi your fav did well in Lagos? Why the Atomic curses.
Real Atomic curse oooo

https://twitter.com/buchiboi17/status/1544061216322195457?s=20&t=jwR5_pxA5aQClnGJsGhHZw

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Angry (pics) by EzeAnambra: 3:22am On Jul 05, 2022
Kagd10:

Stop projecting your pamper wearing father for us. You support Peter Obi who's got no achievement but that's no tribalism to you? Ment.
Go to the street and campaign for your GrandPa and stop wasting your time on social media. I need to see pictures of the kind of people supporting that Old man. I know you guys are ashamed thats why you only support him on social media.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Angry (pics) by LegendHero(m): 3:41am On Jul 05, 2022
PapaHadum:

Amen and may Peter Obi governance style of stinginess and murdering Awkusu youth happen to you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Angry (pics) by LegendHero(m): 3:43am On Jul 05, 2022
EzeAnambra:

Peter Obi is 60 years, is that a youth in your village?

Weray dey tell me say I be tribalist. So you that you’re from Anambra supporting Peter Pandora is what?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Angry (pics) by ScamHunter: 6:33am On Jul 05, 2022
Tunechi5:
grin
So simple Amen, Tinubu supporting sponsor grin no fit say? So she no want her home to be like Tinubu, but she dey abroad dey wish Nigeria Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Angry (pics) by Pagenaija1: 6:43am On Jul 05, 2022
Madam Answer Amen you no sabi pray ? grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Angry (pics) by Igboland: 6:49am On Jul 05, 2022
I and my entire family join in shouting the amen. Make any oloriburuku Pandora Criminal no go steal my commonwealth into him daughter Pandora account. I no fit shout

LegendHero:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Angry (pics) by Igboland: 6:53am On Jul 05, 2022
He already said amen to that n I joined him in saying the amen. May the Pandora Peter Obi govt happen to your entire household too.

May bandit kidnapping n ritualist mutilate your life while the goods n glory of your life is saved in a bank to benefit Pandora kleptomaniac for solid 8 years, only for him to evacuate the joy of your life into his 13 year old daughter foriegn account while you suffer in wretchedness n end up hawking gala under the bridges in Lagos traffic.

PapaHadum:

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Angry (pics) by agadez007(m): 7:09am On Jul 05, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Angry (pics) by techWriter3: 7:10am On Jul 05, 2022
The paradox !So she understands her challenger is not

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Angry (pics) by Gozac: 7:13am On Jul 05, 2022
GoodLife4live:
Obi presidency is an Igbo/ipob agenda
Tinubu's presidency is a ploy to Islamise Nigeria, they started in Kaduna now they want to extend it all over the country through Tinubu. Christians should rise and say no to a Tinubu's candidature
Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Angry (pics) by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 05, 2022
Tunechi5:
grin

grin grin

So she knew that Tinubu is not an option at all but she kept supporting him.
"You don't have to be in diaspora before you can have sense" - Naija quote

1 Like

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Angry (pics) by Vulturereloaded: 8:25am On Jul 05, 2022
I say Amen to that lady's prayer. grin grin grin

She is a BAT in diaspora, while the local bats are facing extreme poverty.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Angry (pics) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:53am On Jul 05, 2022
I pray every morning of my life for God to bless my life like Tinubu. Amen
Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Angry (pics) by Kagd10: 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2022
EzeAnambra:
Go to the street and campaign for your GrandPa and stop wasting your time on social media. I need to see pictures of the kind of people supporting that Old man. I know you guys are ashamed thats why you only support him on social media.

Says the miscreant supporting Peter Obi without achievement. I know you're typing this trash from Tinubu's Lagos as we speak. You should be ashamed of yourself.

(1) (Reply)

How Obasanjo Received Peter Obi Vs How He Received Tinubu (pictures) / "The Obidients, I See You" - Peter Obi Says After Benue State Mega Rally / Who Is Tinubu's Father?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.