Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Zenith Voices School Of Music - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Zenith Voices School Of Music (254 Views)

Download Gospel Instrumental: Angelic Voices (prod By Shalom) / Download Music: Let Our God Be Praised By C.A.M Winners Voices (prod. By Selez) / Different Types Of Music Genres And Styles In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Voices School Of Music by techgeniusworld(m): 1:46am On Jul 05, 2022
Do You Like Music ? You can learn how to sing or play an instrument today. Zenith Voices School of Music is a Professional Music School with seasoned Musicians and Music instructors that will guide you on this journey. Based in Lagos Nigeria Zenith Voices Music School is situated in the music Capital of Nigeria. You will learn how to sing professionally and can also learn to play a music instrument like Saxophone, guitar, drums, trumpet, Piano, Electronic keyboard.

Zenith Voices Music School is also offering to teach Computer Training this School Holiday. This is for anyone interested in advancing Computer Knowledge and Skills during the Summer Holiday Period for Schools. So you can acquire life skills instead of just being idle during the Holiday.

16 Salami Olonade Street, Iseri, Berger, Lagos is the place to visit to start your music journey

(1) (Reply)

Beyoncé – Break My Soul (acapella Version) / Cobhams Asuquo - Cover Me [official Snippet] / Learn Piano With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.