Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,889 members, 7,821,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Open Confession. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Open Confession. (378 Views)

Yahoo Boy Making Confession / Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession / Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Confession. by Das1mama: 1:52am On Jul 05, 2022
Good morning to you all, just like the topic states "Open Confession", I'm a school drop out. I'm very much open for insults, anything you feel right now about me is justified, my conscience wouldn't just allow me because I'm filled with lot's of guilt but although it wasn't my intentions earlier on about the thread I created two days ago about getting a job in a pure water factory as a driver, that i was seeking for advice on which of the two options should I go for, not until the moniker @jaaqtoolman asked me a question of what was my highest qualification, if you all noticed it took me a lot of time to answer the question; why? I was being scared that no one will want to contribute or to have the attention or the advice I craved for, you can all view my past thread's that I have not broken any rules that guides all members in this forum. pls i seek for your forgiveness from you all, but I have a cousin brother and a sister that are graduate's without a job with good results, pls any help that you intended giving me, I'm begging each and everyone of you to assist them. Thank you all and please forgive me.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Administrative Assistant / Two Ways On How To Hack Trust Wallet / Facility Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.