Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,918 members, 7,838,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Politicians are the Cause of the present FUEL SCARCITY - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicians are the Cause of the present FUEL SCARCITY (171 Views)

Reno Mocks Osinbajo For Saying 'corrupt Politicians Are The Problems Of Nigeria' / Politicians Are Trying To Twist The Story Of Bank Robber's Death - Abba Kyari / Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Politicians are the Cause of the present FUEL SCARCITY by constancefriday(m): 2:38am On Jul 05, 2022
News - The present fuel scarcity biting hard on Nigerians are being master minded by politicians who are trying to fund their election campaigns!
- says Apostle Constance C. Friday

My sources of information are reliable and I just want to let all honest and hard working Nigerians know that the present fuel scarcity they're facing is deliberate, pay no attention to any lies or stupid excuses NNPC gives you in the press, there was no such thing as methanol contaminated fuel, they were raising funds for political campaigns and they're still shaving all the fleece off Nigerians to fund next years political contest!
This is because POLITICS IS TOO LUCRATIVE in Nigeria.
We are to change that next year with our PVCs or pretty soon, the greedy ones who don't care if you die while the get into Aso Rock will sell fuel to you at N1000 per litre.
Only with your PVC can politics cease to be a game for aristocrats only!
With your PVCs politics will belong to the masses not a few greedy guys who fleece all the gullible.
It's time to stop being gullible!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Politicians are the Cause of the present FUEL SCARCITY by stephieok: 12:48am On Jul 11, 2022
constancefriday:
News - The present fuel scarcity biting hard on Nigerians are being master minded by politicians who are trying to fund their election campaigns!

My sources of information are reliable and I just want to let all honest and hard working Nigerians know that the present fuel scarcity they're facing is deliberate, pay no attention to any lies or stupid excuses NNPC gives you in the press, there was no such thing as methanol contaminated fuel, they were raising funds for political campaigns and they're still shaving all the fleece off Nigerians to fund next years political contest!
We are to change that next year with our PVCs or pretty soon, the greedy ones who don't care if you die while the get into Aso Rock will sell fuel to you at N1000 per litre.
With your PVCs politics will belong to the masses not a few greedy guys who fleece all the gullible.
Re: Politicians are the Cause of the present FUEL SCARCITY by constancefriday(m): 1:49am On Jul 14, 2022
constancefriday:

(1) (Reply)

Mixed Reactions As Femi Otedola Expresses His Support For Tinubu. / A Country Of Contradictions By Gwon G Wolo / Where Is Bukola Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.