Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,175 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Zenith Bank Unlawful Debiting Or Stealing - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zenith Bank Unlawful Debiting Or Stealing (296 Views)

Adultery Or Stealing, Which One Is Worse? / Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) / Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Bank Unlawful Debiting Or Stealing by simcat2: 5:02am On Jul 05, 2022
Yesterday some sent 5000 for something. I tired transferring which Zenith bank network was down. Waking up around getting debit alert 3798.15 to unknown destination account. This not the first this happening to me, which I believe some other are going through this form Zenith bank. When you go complain to customer they won't be able to explain, what they just someone has access to debit card even you don't even have one can you believe. Let's join hand and end this by calling them out.
Re: Zenith Bank Unlawful Debiting Or Stealing by Moh247: 5:06am On Jul 05, 2022
Strange ... A radio presenter and analysts of an Ibadan based radio program Baba vendor also alleged the same zenith bank, making deduction that never reflected in his statement of account
Re: Zenith Bank Unlawful Debiting Or Stealing by simcat2: 5:16am On Jul 05, 2022
Bro checking the tread of my bank alert this morning Zenith Bank is really milking us his customers. They have some explanation to do. They are ment to safe guard our money not steal from it.
Re: Zenith Bank Unlawful Debiting Or Stealing by orisa37: 6:28am On Jul 05, 2022
The Banks are colluding with MTN, AIRTEL AND NIMC TO STEAL NIGERIA DRY.
Re: Zenith Bank Unlawful Debiting Or Stealing by robinso01(m): 6:43am On Jul 05, 2022
What seems to be fraud but seems normal?

Bank charges.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Govt Shuts Down Redeemer’s School Over Drowning Of Five-year-old Pupil / Another IGBO Drug Dealer Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦12.6 Million In India / Food Waste Costs U.S. Taxpayers Billions Of Dollars A Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.