Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

FG Offers Placement To Ukraine-based Nigerian Students Amid ASUU Strike - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Offers Placement To Ukraine-based Nigerian Students Amid ASUU Strike (14523 Views)

Vice Chancellors’ Wives Plan Turkey Trip Amid ASUU Strike / FG Offers ₦65 Billion To End ASUU Strike, Exempts ASUU From IPPIS / ASUU Silent On Meeting To Consider Fg’s Offers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Offers Placement To Ukraine-based Nigerian Students Amid ASUU Strike by lebienconnu: 1:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
Collinsaik:
with tis comment coming from you make me knw that you really lack wisdom. Whch nigeria wil work??

Let us reason this together. Your dream is to be a medical doctor. Tried as you did you could not get admission to study medicine in any of the nigerian universities.

You are the type that does not give up. You decided to go and study medicine in Ukraine. After passing so many back breaking medical board exams, you are now in part 5, just one more year to go.

Boom, Russia starts bombing. Your school closed down. You are evacuated back to Nigeria. Life and deeam on pause.

Federal government decides to offer you a placement in a Nigeria university to continue your program if you want. The FG has the.option of leaving them to their faith but chooses otherwise.

Now asnwer these questions sincerely,

1. is this commendable or not?
2. Who lacks wisdom between me and you.

People do ask me why i am always calm. I answer that I dont engage ijiats in argument. I just say "You are right"

So, Colinsaik, you are right.
Re: FG Offers Placement To Ukraine-based Nigerian Students Amid ASUU Strike by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2022
lebienconnu:

Let us reason this together. Your dream is to be a medical doctor. Tried as you did you could not get admission to study medicine in any of the nigerian universities.

You are the type that does not give up. You decided to go and study medicine in Ukraine. After passing so many back breaking medical board exams, you are now in part 5, just one more year to go.

Boom, Russia starts bombing. Your school closed down. You are evacuated back to Nigeria. Life and deeam on pause.

Federal government decides to offer you a placement in a Nigeria university to continue your program if you want. The FG has the.option of leaving them to their faith but chooses otherwise.

Now asnwer these questions sincerely,

1. is this commendable or not?
2. Who lacks wisdom between me and you.

People do ask me why i am always calm. I answer that I dont engage ijiats in argument. I just say "You are right"

So, Colinsaik, you are right.
Am very sorry broda.
Re: FG Offers Placement To Ukraine-based Nigerian Students Amid ASUU Strike by Emmanuel909090: 2:27pm On Jul 05, 2022
Placement when you can't even graduate the ones you are delaying with strike.
Re: FG Offers Placement To Ukraine-based Nigerian Students Amid ASUU Strike by Elidrisy20: 3:13pm On Jul 05, 2022
From frying pan to fire
Re: FG Offers Placement To Ukraine-based Nigerian Students Amid ASUU Strike by nedekid: 3:28pm On Jul 05, 2022
Laughable.
Kids here in naija have not gotten admission, it is now those from abroad that will get? undecided
I thought Russia offered them opportunity to continue on the mainland?
Re: FG Offers Placement To Ukraine-based Nigerian Students Amid ASUU Strike by Wwwq: 5:00pm On Jul 05, 2022
To come home and join strike right
Re: FG Offers Placement To Ukraine-based Nigerian Students Amid ASUU Strike by osazsky(m): 7:47pm On Jul 05, 2022
In colleges of education or wat I dont get it .
Re: FG Offers Placement To Ukraine-based Nigerian Students Amid ASUU Strike by helppartner: 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2022
If you're looking for how to authenticate or EVALUATE your documents In Nigeria,
You don't need any agent to go through this for you!

This video is detailed enough to help you go through the process By YOURSELF on your phone.

Don't let anyone bill you for simple things you can do by yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDS4bdlu2r8
Re: FG Offers Placement To Ukraine-based Nigerian Students Amid ASUU Strike by Covenant97(m): 11:28pm On Jul 05, 2022
Good day..
Please how can one start applying in the aforementioned school...

I am currently in level 300 but I am at home due to ASUU strike.. I want to know the process involved so I can start applying for scholarships before graduating... as a way to japa...I would need more enlightenment from u sir...
JapaProf:
Those who will prefer to pass on the the opportunity should get their transcript and reapply elsewhere.

University of Canberra in Australia has scholarship programs for students from Nigeria
Re: FG Offers Placement To Ukraine-based Nigerian Students Amid ASUU Strike by Covenant97(m): 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ok.but you didn’t drop your email nor WhatsApp number..
Or should I drop my WhatsApp number?.
JapaProf:

Send a DM.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2011/2012 Admission Of Abu Zaria News : / ABSU Releases 2012/2013 Post UTME Aptitude Test (check Yours) / Help: My Family Wants Me To Study Law But I Don't Want To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.