Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,123 members, 7,845,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Can You Resist A 20k Inducement To Vote A Party On Election Day..? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Resist A 20k Inducement To Vote A Party On Election Day..? (325 Views)

Adewole Adebayo: We'll Run A Campaign Without Cash Inducement And Intimidation / Group Says No To Monetary Inducement Of Delegates, Endorses Osinbajo As Consensu / Ohaneze: Umahi Trading Off Igbo’s Interests For Abuja’s Enticements & Inducement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Resist A 20k Inducement To Vote A Party On Election Day..? by bigpicture001: 10:17am On Jul 05, 2022
See, the issue is not to say u want to turn the. Nation around for good and bla bla... The very rich contestant are so focused and busy gathering huge resources with which to turn minds of formally adamant electorate not tto vote for them... And make them cast thier. Votes for them..

Now the question is can you resist the temptation to collect 20k while on the line to make you change your choice of vote..?

Don't you think crowd will collect citing, at least only me cant influence the outcome or leme just sort out these one or two immidaite need.. after all they will still rig the results...

Can u resist..?

1 Like

Re: Can You Resist A 20k Inducement To Vote A Party On Election Day..? by donbachi(m): 10:22am On Jul 05, 2022
Sey dem cut my thumb take.
Re: Can You Resist A 20k Inducement To Vote A Party On Election Day..? by MITCHELL96: 10:22am On Jul 05, 2022
Yes! 20k wey no fit buy a bag of rice or even better jeans

I want a better Nigeria. I don't give a F^ck about their money!

Or i still collect it and vote my candidate/party, their mama husband them angry grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Resist A 20k Inducement To Vote A Party On Election Day..? by ExplorerReturns(m): 10:23am On Jul 05, 2022
I can but I am afraid many will fall for it
Re: Can You Resist A 20k Inducement To Vote A Party On Election Day..? by Ddeliverer007(m): 10:24am On Jul 05, 2022
Let apc give US dollars like the delegates. That’s the only way we would vote. 10k dollars each. Nothing else

2 Likes

Re: Can You Resist A 20k Inducement To Vote A Party On Election Day..? by Moh247: 10:27am On Jul 05, 2022
cool

Do you expect anyone to be dull enough to admit vote buying or vote sales?

Ofcoarse everyone is patriotic till the day of elections when Party agents flashes real cash

1 Like

Re: Can You Resist A 20k Inducement To Vote A Party On Election Day..? by Udoboss(m): 10:45am On Jul 05, 2022
This is sad reality..God has blessed me now I can because 20k is nothing now but if it was those days honestly I don't know what I'd do

1 Like

Re: Can You Resist A 20k Inducement To Vote A Party On Election Day..? by Boogyman557: 10:45am On Jul 05, 2022
Holly Gram cool here to read lies..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Re: Can You Resist A 20k Inducement To Vote A Party On Election Day..? by tillaman(m): 10:52am On Jul 05, 2022
Fvck No
I ain’t gonna sell out at all
It’s really crazy because What can you buy with 20k these days

1 Like

Re: Can You Resist A 20k Inducement To Vote A Party On Election Day..? by Obidient4life2: 11:11am On Jul 05, 2022
I will collect their money and still vote Obi. After all it's our momey
Re: Can You Resist A 20k Inducement To Vote A Party On Election Day..? by Igboland: 11:11am On Jul 05, 2022
I will collect the money n still vote the best candidate judging from their antecedent which is Bola Ahmed Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Resist A 20k Inducement To Vote A Party On Election Day..? by bigpicture001: 12:28pm On Jul 05, 2022
Honestly I think most youths will fall for it..

1 Like

Re: Can You Resist A 20k Inducement To Vote A Party On Election Day..? by Achilles881: 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2022
That's #14 per day in for years, that's enough for an urchin.

(1) (Reply)

War Between Russia/Ukraine Contributing To Nigeria’s Food Insecurity / Prophet Odumeje Before The Slapping. / Sowore Storms CID In Abuja Over Illegal Detention Of Edo Pastor, Kassy Chukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.