Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2022 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2022 (7120 Views)

Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 Past Questions / Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2022 by jazzme1: 11:29am On Jul 05, 2022
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition.

Applications are invited for:

Title: Shell Graduate Programme 2022 - Nigeria

Reference ID: R47450
Experience Level: Graduates

The Role
Join Us In Powering Change:

We are looking for graduates who share our purpose to power progress and our culture of inclusion, collaboration, and care.
We’ll give you the support you need to forge your own path, and you’ll have real responsibilities and meaningful projects to work on right from the start.

Where You Fit In

Shell’s purpose is to power progress together, by providing more and cleaner energy solutions. We believe that rising standards of living for a growing global population are likely to continue to drive demand for energy, including oil and gas, for years to come.
At the same time, technology changes and the need to tackle climate change means there is a transition underway to a lower-carbon, multi-source energy system.
As one of the world’s leading energy companies, Shell plays a key role in meeting the world’s growing energy demand in economically, environmentally, and socially responsible ways.
There has never been a more exciting time to be part of the energy industry. Join us in our ambition to be a net-zero emissions energy business by 2050, and sooner if that is possible.
The Shell Companies in Nigeria with its purpose to power progress, is Nigeria’s oldest energy company and has a long term and continuing commitment to the country, its people, and the economy.
Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies with over 90,000 employees globally in more than 70 countries. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future.

What’s The Role?

Our Graduate Programme is a rigorous development framework of specific competences, business-critical capabilities, and critical experiences that will enable you to become a competitive professional by the end of your 3-year programme.
Right from the start, you will be given a challenging hands-on role, working in a diverse, global environment.
You will be supervised and mentored with frequent reviews as part of a structured development programme.
You will also be learning alongside brilliant people from all over the world, with the resources and support to explore new ways of thinking and working – all in all, an unbeatable experience.
We know that learning is key to developing yourself both personally and professionally.
The graduate programme encompasses a learning framework that includes internal and external courses, as well as on-the-job learning, designed to help you gain the skills you need to succeed.

What We Need From You
You should enjoy being challenged, so that rather than being daunted or overwhelmed if a task seems impossible, you welcome the opportunity to be innovative. You also need to be good at absorbing information, analysing problems, making objective decisions, and coming up with original ideas. You should have the drive, and resilience to get things done, the flexibility to work well as part of a team and the credibility to influence others.

Applicants from all approved Universities with a Bachelor’s Degree in related subject; Not more than 3 years post-graduation
Minimum of a 2:1 class of degree (Second class upper)
Must have completed the mandatory 1-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
Be eligible to work in Nigeria.
Join the Shell Graduate Programme and Power Change from Day One.
Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Re: Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2022 by jazzme1: 11:57am On Jul 05, 2022
Re: Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2022 by jazzme1: 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2022
Re: Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2022 by jazzme1: 3:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
Re: Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2022 by Nwaomaah: 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2022
Booking the first three slots on your own thread
Re: Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2022 by jazzme1: 11:06am On Jul 06, 2022
Re: Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2022 by onoja2: 5:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
Who have applied for dis

2 Likes

Re: Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2022 by francanthony(m): 7:20pm On Jul 07, 2022
onoja2:
Who have applied for dis
the site is not going through from my end, any help?
Re: Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2022 by Nerosoft19(m): 10:47pm On Jul 07, 2022
The site is working fine now, I just applied. you can also search for shell Careers and search for vacancies in Nigeria, using Nigeria as keyword

1 Like

Re: Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2022 by MStar09: 8:38am On Jul 08, 2022
I have successfully applied, though there's no feedback yet.

The site is now working.
Re: Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2022 by MStar09: 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
Is anyone familiar with the new recruitment process?

I looked online and it seems this one may be quite different from the last one.
Re: Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2022 by MStar09: 3:30pm On Jul 13, 2022
I just got a mail for the game based assessment. Has anyone else?
Re: Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2022 by anakim1: 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2022
I go an e-mail invitation to the game-based assessment. Who is familiar with the assessment please?

1 Like

Re: Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2022 by anakim1: 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2022
MStar09:
I just got a mail for the game based assessment. Has anyone else?
I got it today. Do you have an idea about the Assessment?
Re: Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2022 by Ayodele09: 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2022
Pls I have issue filling my starting year to finish ing in the education part.
Re: Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2022 by Aadams: 6:48pm On Jul 13, 2022
I also got it this evening. And I am not familiar with the test.
Re: Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2022 by yetundetanwa(f): 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
I also got a mail for the game-based assessment.
I'm not familiar with such assessment also.

Is there anyone here that can help out. Please.

1 Like

Re: Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2022 by qanda: 8:42pm On Jul 13, 2022
Re: Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2022 by pabu(m): 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2022
Anyone written so far

1 Like

Re: Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2022 by OtopDesign(m): 12:00am On Jul 14, 2022
Aadams:
I also got it this evening. And I am not familiar with the test.

It's just normal game test... Its fun though... I HV done mine anyway

2 Likes

Re: Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2022 by Dhatgirl: 12:07am On Jul 14, 2022
Please what was it like and how long did it take ? I just applied.
OtopDesign:

It's just normal game test... Its fun though... I HV done mine anyway
Re: Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2022 by MStar09: 3:46am On Jul 14, 2022
Please find out about the test online before you start, and remember to do yours within the 5-day timeline.
Re: Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2022 by madri4u: 7:23am On Jul 14, 2022
Please some one should give me the online sample shell game to practice make l nor go flop oooo.
Re: Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2022 by Elsueno: 7:46am On Jul 14, 2022
madri4u:
Please some one should give me the online sample shell game to practice make l nor go flop oooo.

u want people u are competing with to give u a cheat sheet?..lol, u think u deserve d job more than them?....U better go write ur own before it gets harder or they reach the number of people they require grin

3 Likes

Re: Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2022 by Excellent555: 9:55am On Jul 14, 2022
If you are invited for the test.. Do well and write it on time..
Re: Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2022 by okonji4real: 11:06am On Jul 14, 2022
Good morning all...pls was there any feed back after the game test?
Re: Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2022 by OtopDesign(m): 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2022
Dhatgirl:
Please what was it like and how long did it take ? I just applied.

25 min. Just normal puzzle game
Re: Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2022 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
https:///GUFJra7q2HA85Zp2HT8xwJ

Quote the message to get the full link
Re: Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2022 by dejavuh0007(m): 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2022
madri4u:

There are videos on Youtube. The one that"s a bit challenging is the Flashback game.

I did d test yesterday nyt. waiting for d next stage. Did u guys submit ur transcripts during application?

1 Like

Re: Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2022 by MStar09: 2:15am On Jul 15, 2022
dejavuh0007:

There are videos on Youtube. The one that"s a bit challenging is the Flashback game.

I did d test yesterday nyt. waiting for d next stage. Did u guys submit ur transcripts during application?

No
Re: Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2022 by jazzme1: 10:43pm On Jul 15, 2022
jazzme1:
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition.

Applications are invited for:

Title: Shell Graduate Programme 2022 - Nigeria

Reference ID: R47450
Experience Level: Graduates

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online

There portal is still active. Apply Now
Re: Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2022 by MStar09: 10:23am On Jul 16, 2022
Have you completed your test?

(1) (2) (Reply)

At Age 31 Is It Still Possible To Get A Bank Job Without Any Experience? / Just Got An Invitation For First Bank Interview / Post Sango Otta And Evirons Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.