Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,732 members, 7,813,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Need a Shop and Distributors - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Need a Shop and Distributors (1303 Views)

A Good And Qualified Barber To Handle Ur Shop And Give Good Returns Is Here / Shop And Get Paid / Looking For Truck Spare Parts Agents And Distributors ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need a Shop and Distributors by megatronk5: 2:58pm On Jul 26, 2011
I want to bring clothing items, shoes, bags, baby diapers etc for wholesale. I do not want to spend much on shop rent for now.

Does anyone have an underutilized shop, space, or willing to sublet?. I just want to see how the business goes before I commit much money to renting a shop.

Do you have a shop and need  suppliers? Tell me what you sell and I will see if I can supply them.

Also plan on bring used laptops and cellphones.

Please send e-mail to bizonlinesuccess@gmail.com

Serious people only, please.

Thanks
Re: Need a Shop and Distributors by Delafruita(m): 11:52am On Jul 29, 2011
I am interested.i sent you an email and will ecpect a reply or call on 08097026097
Re: Need a Shop and Distributors by megatronk5: 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2011
Hi Delafruita, I did not receive your e-mail.
Re: Need a Shop and Distributors by megatronk5: 5:18pm On Jul 30, 2011
Dela Fruita I have replied your e-mail. Thanks
Re: Need a Shop and Distributors by 2dmax(m): 2:26pm On Aug 01, 2011
do you need a space @ aspamda, int'l trade fair complex?
Also, do you bring in from uk? If yes, we can talk about used electronics.
E-mail me : uneedltd@gmail.com.
Re: Need a Shop and Distributors by Delafruita(m): 3:52pm On Aug 01, 2011
@megatronk5

i sent you another mail but am yet to get a reply.i can be reached on 08097026097
Re: Need a Shop and Distributors by sp2002(m): 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2011
i am interested in doing biz with you. my name is abimbola tajudeen,farm manager RUKRIL FARMS AND FEEDMILL,IBEJU LEKKI. my number is 08137775986. i am interested in the used laptop and cellphone. we can get cheaper shops in my local government area.pls reply me on tj.sp2002@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Agro-products Procurement / New Wireless Portable Bluetooth Music Speakers - Deliver To Anywhere In NIGERIA! / hid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.