Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

The One So Hot (18+) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The One So Hot (18+) (14972 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The One So Hot (18+) by preshman22: 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
Great story ��
Re: The One So Hot (18+) by Ultimas: 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
Instantly my tongue was coated with her delicious cum. Favor began squeezing my tongue with the muscles inside her pussy. It felt like her cunt was trying to pull my tongue out of my mouth and deeper into her. I licked and sucked on her sweet gash, sliding my finger inside to finger Bleep her while I ate her delicious womanhood. After several minutes Favor began gasping in quick short breaths. Her pussy clenched down on my finger with amazing strength and she arched her back as a tremendous orgasm ripped through her. I just kept feasting and pumping my finger in and out of her.

Looking up I could see Favors head thrashing back and forth as her orgasm continued. Her sweet cum was pouring out of her hole from around my finger as my assault on her sex continued. It almost seemed like she was getting a bit delirious. Words in English and Paposian escaped her mouth, not making any sense at all. Favor was in extreme bliss. When her pussy began to alternate between gripping and releasing my finger that’s when I made my move. I raised my head from between her legs, scooted forward and lined my cast iron dick up with her hole, pulled out my finger and slammed my dick into her all the way down to the base with a loud squish, impaling her on 8 inches of American beef.

It felt like I had just slid into a molten hot vise made of silk. Favors head came up off the floor, her mouth wide open and her eyes as big as saucers. Instantly her legs wrapped around my back, locking her ankles together. It was now my turn to return the favor. Placing my hands on either side of her to carry my weight, I began pumping my dick in and out of her with long powerful strokes.

I was going to Bleep a hole threw her if I had my way, and Favor did nothing to prevent me from that very task. Favor grasp at my back, her delicate fingers digging her nails into my skin. That was like having my own cheering section! I hammered away into Favor without any regard, my lust and passion taking over me. My long deep strokes would bottom out my dick against her womb before returning to the surface for air. Favor was going crazy, thrashing her head from side to side, clawing at my back, and squeezing the air out of me with those delectable legs.

Amongst the pounding I was giving her I was able to distinguish two words between her gasps, “Yes” and “More.” That was all I needed to hear! I switched from long powerful strokes to short rapid ones, slamming into her as fast and as hard as I could. Favor released her ankles from my back, placed her feet on the floor and pressed her crotch upward against me, spreading her knees wide apart. She was offering her sweet gash up to me without and reservations!

I could feel my dick beginning to swell and a rapidly approaching orgasm building in my nuts. I hammered away into Favor until my thrusts became erratic and then buried myself into her as deeply as I could go before shooting a huge load inside her. Favor locked her legs around my back again, pulling me into her. Her pussy began milking my dick again, rippling from the base to the top as my dick pumped my seed into her. She lifted her head up and pulled mine down with her arms and she began kissing me passionately, sliding her tongue in and out of my mouth as my dick filled her up.

After what seemed like minutes, and several jerking spasms later, the throbbing in my dick subsided. Favor released my head and unhooked her ankles, falling limp onto the floor while breathing heavily. I eased my cock out of her and laid down next to her on the mat. I was sweating and breathing hard, but I felt really good. After several minutes I propped myself up on one elbow and looked over at Favor in all of her naked beauty. She was lying flat on her back with her arms at her sides and her legs still wide apart, a light shine of sweat covered her, accentuating her smooth curves while her chest heaved up and down.

“I think we need a bath,” I said as I placed my hand on her toned, flat stomach.
Re: The One So Hot (18+) by Awesome05: 11:49am On Sep 26, 2022
Nice and cool.
Re: The One So Hot (18+) by ThrillPlus: 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ride on.
Re: The One So Hot (18+) by preshman22: 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
Erotic cool
Re: The One So Hot (18+) by Saturn101: 10:57pm On Oct 01, 2022
Nice one.
Re: The One So Hot (18+) by Ultimas: 6:46pm On Oct 02, 2022
“I think we need a bath,” I said as I placed my hand on her toned, flat stomach.

Favor looked at me and smiled, “Hi, Sammy”, the first time she used my first name.

Favor snuggled up next to me as we lay on the mat side by side, her breathing slowly returning to normal as well as mine. Looking at her soft round face I was mesmerized by her beauty.

The gentle curves of her cheeks, the notably almond shape of her eyes, her exquisite body with slim hips, toned legs and arms highlighted by delicate slender fingers made me realize just how fortunate I was to just be in her presence, let alone inside her. For me and my tastes in women, she topped the charts.

“Sammy?” I snapped out of my daze to see Favor looking up at me with a queried look on her face. “Are you ok?”

I smiled at her before leaning down and kissing her on the lips. “I’m fine,” I answered while sliding my hand up to cup her left breast. “I was just drinking in your beauty.”

A broad smile came across her lips followed by a little giggle. “Thank you.” She said as she brought her hands up and covered my hand on her breast, pressing down firmly. “I will go and prepare your bath; rest here.”

I watched as Favor left the room still completely naked, her glorious ass winking back and forth at me. Favor was gone for a few minutes during which I could hear water running, some splashing, and the buckets rattling. She returned to the door way still naked. “Ok Sammy, your bath is ready.”

This was the first time I could see Favor standing naked at a distance. I really liked what I saw. With her feet together her legs slowly parted until right below her crotch. There, was a two inch wide gap right below her pussy, leaving her delicate lips and labia fully exposed. Just above was her neatly trimmed patch framed by lightly rounded hips. Her firm flat stomach gave the slightest hint of a toned six pack, leading up to her firm and perky breasts.

The bulk of her hair was flowing down over her right shoulder reaching to her hip bone, obscuring part of her right breast and her right arm. When my gaze reached her face, Favor was looking straight at me with a very pleasant smile. Favor then picked up one foot and took a half step to the side, parting her feet about 12 inches to give me an inviting view.

“Do you like what you see?” she asked before glancing down at herself.

“Yes Favor, you’re beautiful,” I replied as I stood up. “I could look at you all day.”

I walked over to her till I was standing right in front of her. That pleasant smile never left her face, not even when she reached out a gently grasp my semi hard dick. I looked down at her small hand wrapped around my meat and asked, “Do you like that?”

1 Like

Re: The One So Hot (18+) by Awesome05: 6:12pm On Oct 03, 2022
Nice
Re: The One So Hot (18+) by Zamar: 10:46am On Oct 07, 2022
More
Re: The One So Hot (18+) by preshman22: 11:50am On Oct 07, 2022
Fornication cry
Re: The One So Hot (18+) by Ultimas: 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2022
I walked over to her till I was standing right in front of her. That pleasant smile never left her face, not even when she reached out a gently grasp my semi hard dick. I looked down at her small hand wrapped around my meat and asked, “Do you like that?”

The biggest smile I ever saw from her broke out across her face accompanied by a slight blush. I guess she wasn’t expecting me to ask her such a personal question because she did not answer me verbally; she just slightly nodded her head yes. With a little tug from her hand she led me down the hall to the bathing room by my dick, before gesturing to the stool and telling me to sit. Everything else went just as before. I sat, she soaped. Again she took great care in washing my dick, followed by the two part rinse. In no time I was sitting in the hot pool watching Favor bathe. As she started her bathing process she did something a little different.

From the room in the back where Favor would get the buckets of water, she pulled out a small 4 foot high stand that had a large tub sitting on its top. A short section of hose came out of the center of the tubs bottom ending with a twist valve and a tapered wooden handle. It hung from a small hook on one of the stands legs. I watched very intently as Favor poured two buckets of water into the tub on the top of the stand. Every now and then she would glance over at me while she performed her task, and I winked at her each time causing a nice smile to appear on her lips. After putting the two buckets back into the back room Favor returned and picked up the end of the hose.

Favor looked over at me and said, “I must clean inside first.”

“Can I watch?” I asked while propping myself up on the side of the pool.

“Hi.” she replied while turning to face me.

Favor positioned herself directly over the drain and spread her feet wide apart. Bending her knees outward she squatted down a little before inserting the end of the hose into her pussy. With maybe 3 or 4 inches inside she turned the valve, allowing the water from the tub to flow into her. For several seconds nothing appeared to happen. Then a drip came from around the wooden end and her pussy, followed by a little trickle of water. Favor shut the valve off and pulled out the hose. Some water escaped from inside her before she tightened her muscles and pushed out a huge gush of water and cum. I was actually surprised as to how much water she could hold inside her pussy. I just sat quietly and watched as she repeated this procedure 7 or 8 times until all of the water was gone. When she was done she put the small stand away and then took her bath. She washed every last inch very thoroughly, paying particular attention to her pussy.

By the time she had rinsed I had another boner and was anxious for what I knew was coming. With all of the bathing supplies put away Favor walked over to the pool and gently glided into the water. I leaned back against the side and extended my legs, bringing them close together. Again, Favor walked right over to me, straddled my waist, and sat straight down on my cock, taking it all the way down to the base. I reached up and placed my hands on her tits, giving them a light squeeze. Favor responded in kind by squeezing my dick with her pussy.

“That’s a neat trick you do there,” I said as I squeezed her breasts again. “Where did you learn how to do that?”

Favor looked into my eyes as she squeezed my dick again. “When I was 12, I went to stay with my grandmother for a year. She taught me.”

Way to go granny! At least that’s what I thought, but I still had more questions. “Who did she teach you this?” I asked while squeezing her breasts a little harder. “Is this something that all girls are taught?”

1 Like

Re: The One So Hot (18+) by BigBasher: 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2022
Nice update.
Re: The One So Hot (18+) by ThrillPlus: 11:56am On Oct 12, 2022
c o o l
Re: The One So Hot (18+) by Zamar: 6:25pm On Oct 16, 2022
Ride on.
Re: The One So Hot (18+) by Saturn101: 2:05pm On Oct 19, 2022
Go nd
Re: The One So Hot (18+) by BigBasher: 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2022
Go on.
Re: The One So Hot (18+) by Ultimas: 8:09am On Nov 26, 2022
At least that’s what I thought, but I still had more questions. “Who did she teach you this?” I asked while squeezing her breasts a little harder. “Is this something that all girls are taught?”

“No,” she replied while gripping my dick harder in that silky vise between her legs. “I asked her to teach me.”

Now I was getting more curious than just the general inquiry to appease my state of arousal. “Who did you ask her to teach you this incredible trick?” and this time I squeezed her breasts and held firm, not releasing them immediately.

Favor responded by clamping her pussy onto my cock and squeezing really hard. It felt like I was inside a virgin as her pussy held me firmly from tip to base. She only released her grip when I let go of her tits. “I told her I wanted to know of the ancient art of pleasing a man, so I asked her to teach me.” I could tell she was skirting my question a little.

“Didn’t she want to know Who you wanted to learn this?” I asked while rolling my thumbs over her nipples. The effect of rolling her nipples under my thumbs brought about the rippling effect from inside her tight pussy.

From the base of my cock to the tip, her delicious pussy began sucking me into her. As I slowed down my movements she would slow down, when I speeded up, she sped up. I was in absolute heaven! The control Favor was displaying showed a lot of discipline.

While I ‘played with the controls’, Favor let out a small sigh and answered me, “I told her I wanted to be able to please you.”

I froze in place. My fingers stopped moving and my hands stopped squeezing. Did she just say what I thought she said?! “Say that again,” I stammered looking up at her face. “You wanted to please me?”

Favor looked long fully into my eyes before nodding her head yes.

“When Uncle Daniel came home for Christmas and the New Year of 86’ he brought his pictures from that first semester. He showed us what some of America looked like, the school grounds, and several pictures of his room and roommate.” With that statement an unsolicited squeeze came from Favors pussy.

“That was me,” I stated. “I was Uncle Daniels roommate all five years.”

“Hi,” replied Favor as she began squeezing and releasing my dick in a slow rhythmic pace, almost like a massage. “I thought you were so handsome.”

She paused in her speech for a moment while her eyes scanned all over my face, neck, and shoulders.

“I stole that picture from Uncle Daniel and hid it in my room. Many nights I would rub myself thinking of what it would be like to be with you.

So one day I asked my mother if I could go and stay with my grandmother for a while. She used to live in the imperial palace, when she was a young girl, as a hand maid to the impress.

One of her duties was to teach the impress how to please the emperor. These are the ancient ways that have been kept secret for many years.”

2 Likes

Re: The One So Hot (18+) by ThrillPlus: 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2022
Nice update.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Insightful View Of The Nigerian Psyche / The Other Side Written By Onyeneke Abel / NADIA AND ETHAN (marriage Contract Gone Wrong)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.