Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Mass Shooting At July 4 Holiday Block Party In Gary, Indiana. 10 shot, 3 dead - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mass Shooting At July 4 Holiday Block Party In Gary, Indiana. 10 shot, 3 dead (21999 Views)

Mass Shooting At Indiana Mall. 3 Dead, 'Good Samaritan' Kills Suspect / $2 Million Raised For Toddler Whose Parents Were Killed In The July 4 shooting / Shooting At July 4 Parade In Highland Park, US. 6 Dead, Suspect Not In Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Shooting At July 4 Holiday Block Party In Gary, Indiana. 10 shot, 3 dead by VladimirPutiin(m): 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2022
CommonSense1967:

One thing that I know is that there's no way to take guns away from Americans who want to owe one. It's part of their very being.
there are way more gun in the US than there are people. Also, so many are capable of making their own guns in their own houses.
Scary....Guns are super cheap. You can actually buy a small pistol for about 25 dollars in the big cities.

Wow.. Just wow.
So what do you think the solution should be sir?
Then the government should look for a way to regulate those who own guns. Especially their mental state. It’s obvious many are suffering from depression.
Re: Mass Shooting At July 4 Holiday Block Party In Gary, Indiana. 10 shot, 3 dead by meobizy(f): 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2022
We need laws to favour people owning guns. Too many Nigerians enjoy owing money without thoughts of repercussions. Let me see how Yahoo boys and similar scammers will thrive when the fear of death looms over their heads.

1 Like

Re: Mass Shooting At July 4 Holiday Block Party In Gary, Indiana. 10 shot, 3 dead by CommonSense1967: 5:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Wow.. Just wow.
So what do you think the solution should be sir?
Then the government should look for a way to regulate those who own guns. Especially their mental state. It’s obvious many are suffering from depression.

Honestly, no one has a solution right now. All politicians are just using one side or the other for their own political gain.
There are more shootings than what you are reading in the news self.
In Chicago alone, about 18 to20 people are killed on weekly or just weekend from gun violence. That's just one of the big cities, there many other cities such as Philly, Detroit, LA etc with similar violence on weekly basis.
Re: Mass Shooting At July 4 Holiday Block Party In Gary, Indiana. 10 shot, 3 dead by VladimirPutiin(m): 5:59pm On Jul 05, 2022
CommonSense1967:

Honestly, no one has a solution right now. All politicians are just using one side or the other for their own political gain.
There are more shootings than what you are reading in the news self.
In Chicago alone, about 18 to20 people are killed on weekly or just weekend from gun violence. That's just one of the big cities, there many other cities such as Philly, Detroit, LA etc with similar violence on weekly basis.

That’s really serious.. But Democrats are more interested in what happens in Ukraine and other countries lol
Re: Mass Shooting At July 4 Holiday Block Party In Gary, Indiana. 10 shot, 3 dead by Drillminded: 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2022
Shebi they did the same thing in owo... whenever there is need for distraction they create it regardless of collateral damage
Re: Mass Shooting At July 4 Holiday Block Party In Gary, Indiana. 10 shot, 3 dead by Goldeno(m): 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
Dpharisee:
If the shooter is white he will be declared as mentally unstable man who loves cat, described by his teacher in primary school as a brilliant boy who is always first to submit his homework.

If he is black American, CNN will say he has a history of gun violence and was involved in drugs and armed robberies previously.

If he's Muslim, CNN will say US officials have declared this attack as a terrorist attack as the shooter is known to have just returned from training at a terrorist base in Afghanistan and was under the watch list of the FBI, it's still a mystery how he slipped through the CIA radar to commit this act of terror, President Biden is meeting with Pentagon officials in the situation room, we shall be bringing you updates on this evil act, flags will be flown at half mast for 3 days
Exactly: You just spoke my mind

1 Like

Re: Mass Shooting At July 4 Holiday Block Party In Gary, Indiana. 10 shot, 3 dead by NOwazobia: 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2022
It is now a daily occurrence... Wow!

What a freedom... LMAO
Re: Mass Shooting At July 4 Holiday Block Party In Gary, Indiana. 10 shot, 3 dead by Donaluta(m): 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
Probably gang violence . Likely a rival gang decided to shoot up the party ...

So Unfortunate

Not a gang violence shit... Just one white retard hating on blacks ...
Re: Mass Shooting At July 4 Holiday Block Party In Gary, Indiana. 10 shot, 3 dead by omolayomi06: 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2022
Legalcriminal:
All of you are just mad.

The shooters
The country
The OP
The FTC
The person below except others
which brand you smoke today, Arizona, Colorado, fish head or normal local weed?
Re: Mass Shooting At July 4 Holiday Block Party In Gary, Indiana. 10 shot, 3 dead by YeyeGbami: 7:08pm On Jul 05, 2022
famousroland:
Why always blacks �

The Illinois guy was not black.
Re: Mass Shooting At July 4 Holiday Block Party In Gary, Indiana. 10 shot, 3 dead by naijamerican: 7:20pm On Jul 05, 2022
This is just a black American function gone mad. They love killing one another unfortunately. Please pray for our fellow black brothers and sisters in USA
Re: Mass Shooting At July 4 Holiday Block Party In Gary, Indiana. 10 shot, 3 dead by Realists(m): 7:26pm On Jul 05, 2022
Dpharisee:
If the shooter is white he will be declared as mentally unstable man who loves cat, described by his teacher in primary school as a brilliant boy who is always first to submit his homework.

If he is black, CNN will say he has a history of gun violence and was involved in drugs and armed robberies previously.

If he's Muslim, CNN will say US officials have declared this attack as a terrorist attack as the shooter is known to have just returned from training at a terrorist base in Afghanistan and was under the watch list of the FBI, it's still a mystery how he slipped through the CIA radar to commit this act of terror, President Biden is meeting with Pentagon officials in the situation room, we shall be bringing you updates on this evil act, flags will be flown at half mast for 3 days
Too much wisdom will not kill you, Islamphobes

1 Like

Re: Mass Shooting At July 4 Holiday Block Party In Gary, Indiana. 10 shot, 3 dead by Banbanna(m): 7:34pm On Jul 05, 2022
stanluiz:
2nd Amendment is a curse to America. Mass shooting Continues! It will never stop. It has become a part of America.

Countries should warn their citizens about going to America. Local Terrorist and criminals with assult rife are on the loose.

True talk o, these random shootings are fast becoming worse. I'm always concerned about my older sister and her family in Texas. With these mass shootings here & there, I told her the last time, that I wished she'd relocated to Canada instead of from California to Texas. She said she can hardly tolerate cold climate, but preferred rather the warm somehow tropical climate of southern US, esp., Texas.

1 Like

Re: Mass Shooting At July 4 Holiday Block Party In Gary, Indiana. 10 shot, 3 dead by Banbanna(m): 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2022
lesbiconverter:
Double standards sad

Life's so unfair. It's really a white man's world. We, black people are endangered species, living at their mercy. Such a handsome young African American man they just wasted, leaving that monkey face, sick bastard of a white dude to end up being jailed for life and living on tax payers money.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Shooting At July 4 Holiday Block Party In Gary, Indiana. 10 shot, 3 dead by Banbanna(m): 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2022
judedwriter:
They see guns as toys.. So what really do we expect? I just heard a report that for every week this year, there has been a mass shooting in the USA.

Reminds me of those old western 'cow boy' movies. Every man is armed with a revolver, a shotgun or a rifle. So really violence is expected.

Very sad and tragic, but until gun laws are tightened, this will continue.

Same here too. America's fast becoming that Ol' wild, wild west. Until they really regulate the gun laws, abolish gun shows & exhibitions, reduce gun sales outlets, these senseless random killings won't stop. Even limiting the right of gun ownership to 22 years of age, as I learnt they're planning to do, isn't enough.
Re: Mass Shooting At July 4 Holiday Block Party In Gary, Indiana. 10 shot, 3 dead by caye(m): 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2022
Banbanna:

Life's so unfair. It's really a white man's world. We, black people are endangered species, living at their mercy. Such a handsome young African American man they just wasted, leaving that monkey face, sick bastard of a white dude to end up being jailed for life and living on tax payers money.

People still don't get it.

There is an underground movement of offsprings of white KKK , who believe that murder and violence is the ONLY WAY to stop them whites ( especially Anglo Saxon protestants) becoming a minority in America in 50 years time.
So, they are using terrorism as a tool.

Bill "Kill Bill" Gates is a strong believer in this ideology, but he prefers the backdoor approach: killings using diseases.
This was the part of the multiple fork approach for subduing the American Indians: diseases ( small pox inserted into blankets), genocide and drugs ( alcohol).

The whites are the true sons of Satan.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Shooting At July 4 Holiday Block Party In Gary, Indiana. 10 shot, 3 dead by Banbanna(m): 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2022
caye:

People still don't get it.

There is an underground movement of offsprings of white KKK , who believe that murder and violence is the ONLY WAY to stop them whites ( especially Anglo Saxon protestants) becoming a minority in America in 50 years time.
So, they are using terrorism as a tool.

Bill "Kill Bill" Gates is a strong believer in this ideology, but he prefers the backdoor approach: killings using diseases.
This was the part of the multiple fork approach for subduing the American Indians: diseases ( small pox inserted into blankets), genocide and drugs ( alcohol).

The whites are the true sons of Satan.

Man, are you for real, bringing BG into this narrative like this? cheesy.
Someone who's renowned the world over for his humanitarian causes, using his foundation to fight malaria and other diseases in Africa/World.

I well get your other point, but the one about BG reeks too much of a conspiracy theory. Omo, suffry with this, abeg.
Re: Mass Shooting At July 4 Holiday Block Party In Gary, Indiana. 10 shot, 3 dead by Nedstar: 8:40pm On Jul 05, 2022
Dpharisee:

If he is black, CNN will say he has a history of gun violence and was involved in drugs and armed robberies previously.

CNN or Fox?, might wanna check
Re: Mass Shooting At July 4 Holiday Block Party In Gary, Indiana. 10 shot, 3 dead by chiedozie198100: 9:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
Liberals should stop killing innocent Americans just to promote anti-gun laws.
Re: Mass Shooting At July 4 Holiday Block Party In Gary, Indiana. 10 shot, 3 dead by t2luv1: 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2022
CommonSense1967:
This is why I try as much as possible to avoid places with crowd or any other place that I don't have to go in the US.
To go grocery shopping self, I dey check around and don't waste unnecessary time in there.
I come to Naija for my fun and some friends think that I crazy.
Reality is that you have a higher chance of getting shot/killed in the US than you do in LAGOS (emphasis on Lagos state, my state).
I used to travel out of Lagos back then when I visit Niaja, but now, I keep it all withing the State.
The world is a very dangerous place right now....No where is really safe like way back in the 70s 80s even the 90s.

Partner I have had a change of mind in fact I have done a complete 180 degrees. I used to refuse to go to Nigeria solely on the fact that I wasn't going to be allowed to carry my gun. I have had my concealed carry since 2003 and I own 4 handguns and an Assault rifle. With all these shootings going I am beginning to believe migrating back to Nigeria ain't too bad of an idea. No more going out to buy groceries, I have those delivered to my house now. Eating out is now Doordash activated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Shooting At July 4 Holiday Block Party In Gary, Indiana. 10 shot, 3 dead by Cousin9999: 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2022
That's not a mass shooting. Gary, Indiana is a high-crime area.

Mass shootings are planned terrorist attacks. It's not the same as gang and drug related gun violence.
Re: Mass Shooting At July 4 Holiday Block Party In Gary, Indiana. 10 shot, 3 dead by Dscop: 11:10pm On Jul 05, 2022
Dpharisee:
If the shooter is white he will be declared as mentally unstable man who loves cats, described by his teacher in primary school as a brilliant boy who is always first to submit his homework.

Next time you quote someone, use the quotation marks. You did not make the above statement it's been on tweeter since yesterday all you did was tweak some lines. You stole it and didn't give credit to the source looking for cheap likes. grin

This is called plagiarism even the original statement was made in 2018.

Re: Mass Shooting At July 4 Holiday Block Party In Gary, Indiana. 10 shot, 3 dead by magicminister: 11:56pm On Jul 05, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
Probably gang violence . Likely a rival gang decided to shoot up the party ...

So Unfortunate

Gang violence cos they’re black? Keep going!
Re: Mass Shooting At July 4 Holiday Block Party In Gary, Indiana. 10 shot, 3 dead by Federalofficia(m): 12:21am On Jul 06, 2022
So far he is not a Muslim if he shoot hundred people he is not a terrorist just someone with psychological disorder
iamoyindamola:
Another mad man and not a terrorist
Re: Mass Shooting At July 4 Holiday Block Party In Gary, Indiana. 10 shot, 3 dead by Shancca: 1:22am On Jul 06, 2022
fergie001:

Gary Police Department

People try so hard to compare US with Canada. I just de laugh. For your info, there are so many unreported shootings everyday in the US.
Re: Mass Shooting At July 4 Holiday Block Party In Gary, Indiana. 10 shot, 3 dead by ofiko123(m): 4:55am On Jul 06, 2022
RIP to the dead... May God grant their families the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss..
Re: Mass Shooting At July 4 Holiday Block Party In Gary, Indiana. 10 shot, 3 dead by jaxxy(m): 9:12am On Jul 06, 2022
The psychopath has been caught.
Re: Mass Shooting At July 4 Holiday Block Party In Gary, Indiana. 10 shot, 3 dead by JustJennifer: 9:54am On Jul 06, 2022
In this video I will show you how to link your Deriv Account to Metatrader5-Easy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvQ1WxLTtaI
Re: Mass Shooting At July 4 Holiday Block Party In Gary, Indiana. 10 shot, 3 dead by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 06, 2022
America sha.

Where two or more are gathered, especially for Black Neighbourhood, I shall not be found there.

Enjoy yourself, no!

Nah you dissed me, or you wan collect my babe, or you stepped on my shoe, or some other random nonsense. Next thing, nah to hose down the area with bullet.
Re: Mass Shooting At July 4 Holiday Block Party In Gary, Indiana. 10 shot, 3 dead by Samskid310(m): 2:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
It should be amended not abolished,most people hate to depend on the police for total security.Every sane adult should hava a right to slang that iron
VladimirPutiin:

Don’t you think the second amendment that allows everyone to have Glocks should be abolished or at least amended again. The killings is really much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mass Shooting At July 4 Holiday Block Party In Gary, Indiana. 10 shot, 3 dead by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:54am On Jul 07, 2022
naijamerican:
This is just a black American function gone mad. They love killing one another unfortunately. Please pray for our fellow black brothers and sisters in USA

After you pray for the ones in Nigeria that love killing, defrauding, raping, robbing, cutting off body parts, and kidnapping each other twice as much than the ones here in America. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Mass Shooting At July 4 Holiday Block Party In Gary, Indiana. 10 shot, 3 dead by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

After you pray for the ones in Nigeria that love killing, defrauding, raping, robbing, cutting off body parts, and kidnapping each other twice as much than the ones here in America. Amen.

There she goes again grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal Judge Dismisses Trump Request To Stop Counting Philadelphia Ballots / Organisation Of Islamic Cooperation & Arab League Reject Trump's Peace Plan / Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.