Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,577 members, 7,861,743 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:25 PM

Jeriq Scores Second No. 1 Album On Apple Music 200 Chart With ALBUM - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jeriq Scores Second No. 1 Album On Apple Music 200 Chart With ALBUM (429 Views)

Davido’s Fan Disappointed With "Album Full Of Trash Songs" / Burna Boy Tops Global Social Media Trends With Album “african Giant” / Wizkid And Zion In Lovable Photo As Singer Teases Fans With Album Release Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jeriq Scores Second No. 1 Album On Apple Music 200 Chart With ALBUM by Jiggyupdates: 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2022
Jeriq Scores Second No. 1 Album on Apple Music 200 Chart With Billion Dollar Dream

Jeriq scores his second No. 1 album on the Apple Music album chart (dated May 26) as Billion Dollar Dream debuts in the top slot with all the tracks on the album charting on the naija top100songs.

The rapper previously topped the list with EAST AND WEST, a collaborative set with Dremo in April 2021

BDD Album featuring Flavour , Psycho YP , Alpha P, Kofi Jamar & Dremo executive produced by Dr Jayswaarg with finishing touches by insane chips and Sooflashy launches with 12 million total album streak in the first week of release according to soundgenie

Having the title of biggest record in the country comes as Jeriq have been on a winning streak musically.

"When it comes to the streets it’s sure bet that I am born to rule no more in the street but I’m still number 1 in the hood ," Jeriq said about the album prior to its release. "You know what I'm saying? Kids look at me like there hope. I know they tune in to my songs whenever they need motivation

(1) (Reply)

Wahala � As Bbnaija Liquorose Dragged As She Does The Unexpected For Michael / Ada Ameh: A Soul Marred By Grief And Depression / Bbnaija: Peep Photos Of The Two Women Hermes Is In An Intimate Relationship With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.