Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Can't I Sue A Lecturer Who Just Decided To Fail Me For No Reason? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Can't I Sue A Lecturer Who Just Decided To Fail Me For No Reason? (359 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death / Corper Who Just Passed Out Shot Dead By Gunmen In Benue. Photos / Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't I Sue A Lecturer Who Just Decided To Fail Me For No Reason? by sixpathsofpain: 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2022
I'm about gaining admission into a state university in Nigeria and one of the advice old students have been giving me is that I should not let any lecturer mark my face because if they mark my face they can decided to be failing me and I'll continue to fail their course. So this got me asking, can't legal action be taken against such lecturers and the school too as long as I did not do any physical wrong to him or harm him in any physical way because I just don't understand why someone would just decide to be failing a particular student he finds disrespectful or something like that just because his a lecturer.

@Myndd44
@Lalasticlala
Re: Can't I Sue A Lecturer Who Just Decided To Fail Me For No Reason? by MufasaLion: 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
You can sue taht bastard but you just have to make sure there are enough evidences. Also, be ready for tough battle from his colleagues and the school. Be ready to pay heavily on legal fees.
Re: Can't I Sue A Lecturer Who Just Decided To Fail Me For No Reason? by orisa37: 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2022
HE IS A SINNER FOR BREACH OF HIS EMPLOYMENT.
REPORT TO SENATE AND IF UNSATISFIED WITH THEIR JUDGEMENT, SUE THEM TOGETHER.
Re: Can't I Sue A Lecturer Who Just Decided To Fail Me For No Reason? by charlesdinho7(m): 7:12pm On Jul 05, 2022
if a lecturer fails you, get the police involved
Re: Can't I Sue A Lecturer Who Just Decided To Fail Me For No Reason? by sweetlerica(m): 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2022
You never even enter school
You don dey find trouble with lecturers
Re: Can't I Sue A Lecturer Who Just Decided To Fail Me For No Reason? by Flamethehussler: 3:05am On Jul 06, 2022
no try am
He fit tell other lecturers to fail u
Just find a good way to settle it

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Crimes Caught Live On Cctv Camera - MUST WATCH / Despite Dismissals, Police Officers Caught On Camera Taking Bribe [video/photos / Nigerian Hushpuppie To Spend The Next 11yrs Of His Life In American Prison!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.