Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Kwankwaso’s Comments On Obi, Igbo Taken Out Of Context, Says NNPP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso’s Comments On Obi, Igbo Taken Out Of Context, Says NNPP (24769 Views)

Tinubu’s Certificate Saga: We Are Not Interlopers, Says NNPP / Kwankwaso Loves Igbo So Much, Says NNPP / IPOB Rejects Peter Obi, Igbo Presidency ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso’s Comments On Obi, Igbo Taken Out Of Context, Says NNPP by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 06, 2022
Zeezenho:
Kwakwanso lost the chance of his life,he had the opportunity of rewriting history but blew it out of arrogance what a chance of unifying Nigerians he had.well greatness is not for everyone.

He had it in the palm of his hands..
- He had the next presidency in the bag 50%
- He had an opportunity to push the youths into his red cap movement..
- He had an opportunity to be called the real unifier..
- He had an opportunity to be the most revered Northern politician..

May near success syndrome not elude us at very close proximity in life..

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso’s Comments On Obi, Igbo Taken Out Of Context, Says NNPP by dorodee(m): 7:57am On Jul 06, 2022
Penguin2:
Taaaaaah

Kwankwaso was captured on camera saying Northerners will not vote for an Igbo man which is what some Tinubu urchins have latched on to give themselves some hope.

But what is there is that right now, Kwankwaso can go to hell with his arrogance.

In 2003, Northwest and Northeast voted for Buhari butt Obasanjo still won.

In 2011, Northwest and Northeast voted Buhari again but Jonathan still won.

Peter Obi can still win without votes from Northwest and Northeast.

Besides if things remain as they are right now, Atiku will win Some part of Northeast with Tinubu winning the rest. While Obi is likely to win Christian votes from that region.

Kwankwaso will win Kano. Some people have also said he will win Jigawa.

Tinubu is likely to take other Northwest states while Obi will win Christian votes in that region again.

That leaves us with North Central where Obi will win Benue, Plateau and Abuja; he will do well in Nasarawa too, which should ultimately culminate to him winning North Central.

Obi will also win Southeast and Southsouth scandalously.

Then garner considerable votes in Southwest especially if Tinubu finally floats a Muslim/Muslim ticket.

Do the math and you Peter Obi’s victory without Kwankwaso.

100% on point!

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso’s Comments On Obi, Igbo Taken Out Of Context, Says NNPP by cardoctor(m): 8:01am On Jul 06, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
Peter Peter Obi is a thief

Why are u so confused?
Re: Kwankwaso’s Comments On Obi, Igbo Taken Out Of Context, Says NNPP by gregng(m): 8:03am On Jul 06, 2022
U are a good mathematician... Oil dey ur head

Penguin2:
Taaaaaah

Kwankwaso was captured on camera saying Northerners will not vote for an Igbo man which is what some Tinubu urchins have latched on to give themselves some hope.

But what is there is that right now, Kwankwaso can go to hell with his arrogance.

Besides if things remain as they are right now, Atiku will win Some part of Northeast with Tinubu winning the rest. While Obi is likely to win Christian votes from that region.

Tinubu is likely to take other Northwest states while Obi will win Christian votes in that region again.

That leaves us with North Central where Obi will win Benue, Plateau and Abuja; he will do well in Nasarawa too, which should ultimately culminate to him winning North Central.

Then garner considerable votes in Southwest especially if Tinubu finally floats a Muslim/Muslim ticket.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso’s Comments On Obi, Igbo Taken Out Of Context, Says NNPP by Ogurube: 8:13am On Jul 06, 2022
So, who’s the Nigerian equivalence of the despotic Mseveni that will give Obi the Bobi Wine treatment?

helinues:

Kwankwaso obsessed with Obi?

You must be kidney yourself.

Who is Obi politically in Nigeria?

Don't get Carried away with the online frenzy

Go and ask Bobby Whine as how it dey go
Re: Kwankwaso’s Comments On Obi, Igbo Taken Out Of Context, Says NNPP by helinues: 8:14am On Jul 06, 2022
Ogurube:
So, who’s the Nigerian equivalence of the despotic Mseveni that will give Obi the Bobby Wine treatment?

The 2 major political party in Nigeria
Re: Kwankwaso’s Comments On Obi, Igbo Taken Out Of Context, Says NNPP by sukar886: 8:19am On Jul 06, 2022
Kwankwaso don fall en hand , na pure mugu en be, na kano crowd the deceive am, he wants after buhari he will continue as a northern again ... Na wahoo
Re: Kwankwaso’s Comments On Obi, Igbo Taken Out Of Context, Says NNPP by Ogurube: 8:19am On Jul 06, 2022
Ahh, I see. The 2 parties with despotic frontrunners are what you wish for Naija? Wehdon, sir!

helinues:

The 2 major political party in Nigeria
Re: Kwankwaso’s Comments On Obi, Igbo Taken Out Of Context, Says NNPP by GreyLaw(m): 8:19am On Jul 06, 2022
zolajpower:

If you think bubari is a religious and tribal bigot then wait and see kwankwaso in action . He's more clannish than buhari thank God PO didn't accept to be his VP...... If he had agreed I would have opted for baba corn , agbado and cassava AKA emi lol kan grin

I was a victim of the 2001 riot , one of the deadliest riot in the north . A riot sparked by the 9/11 attacked in the USA that led to the USA invasion of Afghanistan in search of Osama . Kwankwaao was the governor at the time . I lost everything I had worked for but thank God I'm alive today .....

20 years later I saw kwakwaso one on one and told him how I was a victim of that riot u need to see his body language. I was so marveled at it . Let's all b happy that it didn't work out because if it does then Tinubu aka emi lol kan , aka cassava, agbado and corn will have my vote and may win eventually

You met Kwankwaso face to face and told him about that riot, which he was surreptitiously part of as Kano governor, and his body language betrayed his inner heart?

Please explain further if you can. Kwankwaso was always said to be a bigot, albeit an educated one. If he becomes president then that'd be terrible. But thank God nobody cares about him outside Kano.
Re: Kwankwaso’s Comments On Obi, Igbo Taken Out Of Context, Says NNPP by SKINDOGGY: 8:20am On Jul 06, 2022
solochris:
Kwankwaso will not make a good vp with this mentality, Obi should just move on
please try to listen to Doyin Okupe's interview yesterday ok
Re: Kwankwaso’s Comments On Obi, Igbo Taken Out Of Context, Says NNPP by helinues: 8:21am On Jul 06, 2022
Ogurube:
Ahh, I see. The 2 parties with despotic frontrunners are what you wish for Naija? Wehdon, sir!

It's just a pity that's the reality on ground.

Did you know Kanye West also contested the last USA presidential election?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso’s Comments On Obi, Igbo Taken Out Of Context, Says NNPP by CoolAmbience(m): 8:21am On Jul 06, 2022
solochris:
Kwankwaso will not make a good vp with this mentality, Obi should just move on

...in your dreams...
Kwankwaso? VP to who exactly?

Abeg, stop it.

Kwankwaso and Obi are not mates.

Kwankwaso is way more experienced than Obi.

Go and check their performances as governors, this is besides that fact that Kwankwaso has gone ahead to be Defence Minister and Senator.

And to react to what Kwankwaso said...it is nothing but a statement of fact.

We, Igbos, are at the bottom most level, in terms of participation in national leadership. Why must we always fight the truth? We want people to only say what we like and that is wrong.

How do you confirm the veracity of what Kwankwaso said? The last Igbo man, Aguiyi-Ironsi, that presided over Nigeria did so in 1966. The last Igbo VP, Alex Ekwueme, left office in 1983. The last Igbo President of the Senate, Ken Nnamani, vacated the office in 2007.

Currently, Buhari from the Northwest is President. Obasanjo from the Southwest left office as president in 2007 while Osinbajo from the same region is sitting Vice President.

David Mark from the Northcentral was Senate President for 8 whole years and only left office in 2015. His brother, Bukola Saraki, assumed the same office until 2019.

The current occupier of the office of Senate President, Ahmad Lawan, is from the Northeast, just as current SGF Boss Mustapha.

Jonathan from the Southsouth only left the presidency in 2015.

Now, seeing all of these, and reflecting back on how Ndigbo were an internal part of Nigeria's leadership between 1960 and 1966, would you honestly say that Ndigbo aren't at the bottom level of national politics?

Why fight Kwankwaso for telling the truth? My brother, let me tell you the gospel truth....the shortest cut to an Igbo presidency is via the vice presidency route. We are at the very lowest point in national politics at the moment. The sooner will tell ourselves the truth, the better for us.

We can't afford to fight everyone who talks in the North (the Northwest especially), particularly when the person is stating the fact.

Do you know that with the current demographics, to win the presidency you need to massively win in two critical regions in Nigeria, the Southwest and Northwest. Which Igbo man alive can win convincingly in one, let alone the two regions?

Even Buhari, with all his cult following in the North couldn't do it until others joined him, Tinubu in particular. Tinubu's collaboration delivered 5 states out of 6 to Buhari in 2015. Igbo youths keep talking without rationality on social media. The Presidency project is a massive one. No be governorship o. The more people read all the antagonistic, tribalistic and divisive comments, the harder it is to achieve it. They are messing things up even more.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso’s Comments On Obi, Igbo Taken Out Of Context, Says NNPP by FuckOsuPigs: 8:22am On Jul 06, 2022
Fahdiga:
No one cares. The deed has been done. We now know who Kwankwaso is and what he represents. He should have kept his idea to his chest instead of making a fool of himself. Now everyone thinks he talks and behaves like Yekini Amoda Ogunlere which is bad for his image.

See pain grin

Kwankwaso said the truth by the way. PityObi can't win a ward in Ibadan grin

We don't know him here.
Re: Kwankwaso’s Comments On Obi, Igbo Taken Out Of Context, Says NNPP by Fahdiga(m): 8:25am On Jul 06, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

See pain grin

Kwankwaso said the truth by the way. PityObi can't win a ward in Ibadan grin

We don't know him here.
What a trashy post coming from an omo ale that doesn't have a voter's card. Na Omoluabis de vote dear. Not an Omo ita
Re: Kwankwaso’s Comments On Obi, Igbo Taken Out Of Context, Says NNPP by GreyLaw(m): 8:25am On Jul 06, 2022
Kaysalas:

How will Tinubu win, how will Obi win, if we in the south have already divided the southern block vote. Let's call a spade, a spade. The guy said the truth. Igbos are indeed on the lowest rung of the ladder, Yoruba, a step up, the north, na dem dey top.(yarb me all you want grin). Tinubu understood all these, formed an alliance with certain sections of the north, in exchange for their support afterwards, na now, after that time don mature. Peter Obi realise say na time to contest for presidency. Obi will come a distant third and you all will realise how selfish you had been by allowing very selfish and short term planned ethnic interest becloud reasoning. How you tag Buhari's policies to Tinubu, beats my imagination. We never start grin

But the same Tinubu helped dislodge his fellow Southerner in the person of Jonathan. If I ask you now you will say corruption. Please, how about Buhari's disastrous 8-year outing? And you want us to reward Tinubu the man that brought Buhari?

Please don't be a hypocrite! I wasn't born when Buhari was president, I was born just 2 years after that, but I read about him. He was a coup plotter, dislodged a duly elected civilian government, took Nigeria into recession, and is vindictive. I am educated and would never vote such a terrible person to power. Tinubu helped install Buhari 2 good times to kill off Nigerians and you want us to forget such wicked act and vote Tihugu again?

Think about it mate. I come in peace. But Tinubu messed up big time. What is wrong those in SW come together and support Obi? Why must it be the other way round every time?

Nigerians are not yet serious with good governance. Only those who haven't travelled out of Nigeria keep praising these wicked men.

Good luck with voting Tinubu.
Re: Kwankwaso’s Comments On Obi, Igbo Taken Out Of Context, Says NNPP by storm001(m): 8:25am On Jul 06, 2022
Fahdiga:
No one cares. The deed has been done. We now know who Kwankwaso is and what he represents. He should have kept his idea to his chest instead of making a fool of himself. Now everyone thinks he talks and behaves like Yekini Amoda Ogunlere which is bad for his image.

He talks like Buhari even when is have not won the election
Re: Kwankwaso’s Comments On Obi, Igbo Taken Out Of Context, Says NNPP by FuckOsuPigs: 8:28am On Jul 06, 2022
Fahdiga:
What a trashy post coming from an omo ale that doesn't have a voter's card. Na Omoluabis de vote dear. Not an Omo ita

The only Peter Obi I know here sells gala at Mokola Roundabout. grin
Re: Kwankwaso’s Comments On Obi, Igbo Taken Out Of Context, Says NNPP by Fahdiga(m): 8:31am On Jul 06, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

The only Peter Obi I know here sells gala at Mokola Roundabout. grin
E go be like film trick to you when he wins.
Re: Kwankwaso’s Comments On Obi, Igbo Taken Out Of Context, Says NNPP by Fahdiga(m): 8:33am On Jul 06, 2022
Elock1:
grin wetin yekini do you sef?
Let him admit the truth that he is an impostor parading himself as Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Re: Kwankwaso’s Comments On Obi, Igbo Taken Out Of Context, Says NNPP by FuckOsuPigs: 8:35am On Jul 06, 2022
Fahdiga:
E go be like film trick to you when he wins.

Yes, he will win in the Dot Republic of Biafla grin

Like Agbari Ojukwu grin
Re: Kwankwaso’s Comments On Obi, Igbo Taken Out Of Context, Says NNPP by Fahdiga(m): 8:38am On Jul 06, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

Yes, he will win in the Dot Republic of Biafla grin

Like Agbari Ojukwu grin
Stale
Re: Kwankwaso’s Comments On Obi, Igbo Taken Out Of Context, Says NNPP by McStoic(m): 8:40am On Jul 06, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
Peter Peter Obi is a thief

I guess he stole your brain and the common sense in your lineage?
Re: Kwankwaso’s Comments On Obi, Igbo Taken Out Of Context, Says NNPP by McStoic(m): 8:44am On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:

Hahahahaha, Osinbajo fight like a man not like coward Obi who chickened out at the last hour when losing was inevitable.

So as Bobby Whine made headline globally

It's called smartness. The same kind of "nice guy" moves Osinbajo has always been making in Aso Rock. Osinbajo is the classical definition of "if you cannot beat them join them". We all know nice guys always finish last

Obi was smart to see the results from afar and rejigged his plans. And it is paying off. The joke is on you and Osinbajo.
Re: Kwankwaso’s Comments On Obi, Igbo Taken Out Of Context, Says NNPP by searchlight: 8:46am On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:

Kwankwaso obsessed with Obi?

You must be kidney yourself.

Who is Obi politically in Nigeria?

Don't get Carried away with the online frenzy

Go and ask Bobby Whine as how it dey go
we shouldn't be carried away by the online frenzy? What shall we be carried away with? Jonathan was a no body until he beat Atiku in PDP primaries in 2011 and Buhari in general election. If you still think that Peter Obi is a no body in Nigeria political terrain then you are not in the know. Peter Obi is the most talked about presidential candidate in Nigeria both at home and abroad. I understand your pains anyway, you thought it would have been Atiku and Tinubu while south easterners will wail and cry till after general election but boom Obi crawled out from no where and started to steal the show and the head line. Your pains are justifiable. Even if Obi didn't win at least he's represented well so far.
Re: Kwankwaso’s Comments On Obi, Igbo Taken Out Of Context, Says NNPP by Igbojew: 8:47am On Jul 06, 2022
This is rather too late and medicine after death mr Alkali or Alkaline because the whole Nigerians know what your presidential candidate Kwankwaso said and meant but funny enough Peter Obi and the entire Igbos have shown him maturity by not engaging in any tribal war with him.I still wondered why Nigerians have forgotten so fast how Fulani supremacist,religious and tribalistic man that Kwankwaso was and is.It still fresh in my mind how he transverses the whole countries rescuing any Fulani that killed or causes trouble and was locked inside jail,this Kwankwaso will make sure that they are bailed and this is the type of person that is worst than Buhari and El-rufai combined together.......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Kwankwaso’s Comments On Obi, Igbo Taken Out Of Context, Says NNPP by Igbojew: 8:53am On Jul 06, 2022
searchlight:
we shouldn't be carried away by the online frenzy? What shall we be carried away with? Jonathan was a no body until he beat Atiku in PDP primaries in 2011 and Buhari in general election. If you still think that Peter Obi is a no body in Nigeria political terrain then you are not in the know. Peter Obi is the most talked about presidential candidate in Nigeria both at home and abroad. I understand your pains anyway, you thought it would have been Atiku and Tinubu while south easterners will wail and cry till after general election but boom Obi crawled out from no where and started to steal the show and the head line. Your pains are justifiable. Even if Obi didn't win at least he's represented well so far.
Chei you really give it to that dance woto woto.They never anticipated that a third force that will wrestle Presidency from Atiku and Tinubu talkless of being an Igbo man will emerge that is why they have been wailing and gnashing of teeth hahahaha......I am that Igbojew
Re: Kwankwaso’s Comments On Obi, Igbo Taken Out Of Context, Says NNPP by searchlight: 8:54am On Jul 06, 2022
shortIGBOman:

But Kwanwkaso no lie na. No Northerner will vote Peter Obi. Mark my words.
ok but they will vote Atiku, Tinubu and kwankwaso? That's great let Obi win the south convincingly and win 60% of north central votes that will be enough to give him victory.
Re: Kwankwaso’s Comments On Obi, Igbo Taken Out Of Context, Says NNPP by Igbojew: 8:57am On Jul 06, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso truly throw a "jab"

That is too large for his throat.

And he will surely be tormented for life.

Never talk about somebody if

You've no good thing to say tongue undecided.
Smart talk you made here and we need more of your kind here......I am that Igbojew
Re: Kwankwaso’s Comments On Obi, Igbo Taken Out Of Context, Says NNPP by searchlight: 8:58am On Jul 06, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Obi is only known online. That's why he is called, the Twitter President. grin
yeah but just keep talking about him that's what matters. When campaign starts we will know who is who. Remember he's known online without spending shi shi by the time campaign starts you will see what the movement is all about
Re: Kwankwaso’s Comments On Obi, Igbo Taken Out Of Context, Says NNPP by shortIGBOman: 8:59am On Jul 06, 2022
searchlight:
ok but they will vote Atiku, Tinubu and kwankwaso? That's great let Obi win the south convincingly and win 60% of north central votes that will be enough to give him victory.

Eyahh. Another Joseph the dreamer sighted. Igbo people will give Peter ObiTUARY the Okorocha and Ogbonanya Onu's treatment. He won't get up to 500 votes. grin

Re: Kwankwaso’s Comments On Obi, Igbo Taken Out Of Context, Says NNPP by kayperry: 9:00am On Jul 06, 2022
Penguin2:
Taaaaaah

Almost everyone supporting Peter Obi has traits of Comedy ... is it a mere coincidence or do you people just feel comedy sells grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets Prime Minister Theresa May (Photo) / PDP Mocks Osinbajo Over N10,000 Empowerment Of ‘agbo Jedi’ / Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.