Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Boris Johnson on the brink as 30 members of cabinet resign in 24 hours - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Boris Johnson on the brink as 30 members of cabinet resign in 24 hours (31272 Views)

British Crew Of Yacht Feared For Their Lives As 30 Killer Whales Attacked Them / Kaylen Ward Raises $60k For Victims Of Australia Wildfires In 24 Hours / Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boris Johnson on the brink as 30 members of cabinet resign in 24 hours by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
seunny4lif:

If this next election don’t break Nigeria then Nigeria will wait for another 50 years ooooh grin

Abeg make we break joor
I don't know why people suddenlly stopped talking about separation just because of this election, nigeria will still be tribalisticlly divided even after the election regardless of who wins
Re: Boris Johnson on the brink as 30 members of cabinet resign in 24 hours by descartes400: 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Did you know that the british colonised India, enslaved and killed alota Indians took over their lands and their tea plantations.

Besides, that Indian man Rishi Sunak and his wife are worth £700 million wealthier than the queen of England. He didn't ask for a position in british parliament they gave it to him, Did you also know that though the british government/Boris who claimed to have banned or Sanctioned Russia has the son of a Russian former KGB spy also in the house of lords ( in british government) his name is Lord Lebedev of siberia. So the british government are full with different folks.

The new chancellor of britain is chancellor Zagawi he came to england from Bhagdad as a young refugee boy. He has being in british parliament for years.

Yes But such will never be allowed by the powers that be i.e MI15,M16 to be prime minister just as Princess Diana was not allowed to marry her Muslim boyfriend and they perished in the crash!
Re: Boris Johnson on the brink as 30 members of cabinet resign in 24 hours by Buliwyf: 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2022
ken6488:
grin Are you serious

They plan taking Russia down who is going down

Russia is the king of Europe accept that

That's the problem with you bots. You see Russia everywhere even in things that don't concern them. Very soon you will claim Russia caused Brexit.
Re: Boris Johnson on the brink as 30 members of cabinet resign in 24 hours by Buliwyf: 8:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
I didn't see where he said it is to do with Russia.

Besides, the way Boris carried the Ukrainian war on his head one would think he is benefitting (which is ussually what Boris is about) from the war.

The you obviously didn't read what I quoted. That's the problem with you Russian bots. Everything happening in the world right now must be linked to Russia. You guys feel so defeated and unimportant that you have to take anything as a win. What a shame.
Boris was just using the Ukraine war to distract from his own misbehavior. He was already down in opinion polls before the war started until Putin decided to gift him an excuse. He probably won't have survived the last vote of confidence if there was no Ukraine war.
Re: Boris Johnson on the brink as 30 members of cabinet resign in 24 hours by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
descartes400:

Yes But such will never be allowed by the powers that be i.e MI15,M16 to be prime minister just as Princess Diana was not allowed to marry her Muslim boyfriend and they perished in the crash!
No! they would never be allowed to be prime minister, they d rather have a homeless white briton to be prime minister if it comes to push or shove. The Tories just want their donation monies.

Definitely why they bumped off Diana.
Re: Boris Johnson on the brink as 30 members of cabinet resign in 24 hours by Buliwyf: 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Boris is being kicked out because of his lies and deceits nothing to do with inflation

Tell that to the Russian bots indirectly claiming otherwise. Not the people countering their lies.
Re: Boris Johnson on the brink as 30 members of cabinet resign in 24 hours by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:58pm On Jul 06, 2022
Buliwyf:

The you obviously didn't read what I quoted. That's the problem with you Russian bots. Everything happening in the world right now must be linked to Russia. You guys feel so defeated and unimportant that you have to take anything as a win. What a shame.
Boris was just using the Ukraine war to distract from his own misbehavior. He was already down in opinion polls before the war started until Putin decided to gift him an excuse. He probably won't have survived the last vote of confidence if there was no Ukraine war.
Okay.. sorry i didn't mean to upset you.. jeeeezz! One cannot make an opinion without being labelled Russian bot, what ever da fork that means..

Sorry once more... you feel better now? undecided jeeeeez!

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson on the brink as 30 members of cabinet resign in 24 hours by Buliwyf: 8:58pm On Jul 06, 2022
themanderon:
These western lackeys have allowed the US to help them shoot themselves in the foot. They thought Russia would have collapsed by now under the heavy weight of their sanctions but look who is crashing down like Humpty Dumpty while Vlad "the main man" Putin is still standing strong. America leading nations to their Waterloo since 10000bc cheesy

Another Russian bot that think everything happening in the world is because of Russia. Which hole do they did you ignorant people out from?

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson on the brink as 30 members of cabinet resign in 24 hours by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
Buliwyf:

Tell that to the Russian bots indirectly claiming otherwise. Not the people countering their lies.
But you also labelled me a Russian bot.. grin grin seems you just learnt that word recently, what is with the repetition of Russian bot? Say your opinion and move along man!
Re: Boris Johnson on the brink as 30 members of cabinet resign in 24 hours by godofuck231: 9:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
Never go to war with Russia, its suicide, no matter, how you pound , blitz or burn russia the will bounce back with a technical knockout ,the number one enemy to America is anything that can kill its economy and thats what dumb Joe is doing
Re: Boris Johnson on the brink as 30 members of cabinet resign in 24 hours by Buliwyf: 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
But you also labelled me a Russian bot.. grin grin seems you just learnt that word recently, what is with the repetition of Russian bot? Say your opinion and move along man!

You are a Russian bot too na. So stop peddling lies. Only a bot pretends to be neutral but counters the wrong people. Why are you quoting the person debunking something instead of the person making the debunked claim? It must pain you that people with sense have entered the thread to counter the lies your kind quickly tried to spread on the first page.

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson on the brink as 30 members of cabinet resign in 24 hours by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:05pm On Jul 06, 2022
Buliwyf:

You are a Russian bot too na. So stop peddling lies. Only a bot pretends to be neutral but counters the wrong people. Why are you quoting the person debunking something instead of the person making the debunked claim? It must pain you that people with sense have entered the thread to counter the lies your kind quickly tried to spread on the first page.
Okay... no vex abeg! You and I are not at war okay? chill! You win!

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson on the brink as 30 members of cabinet resign in 24 hours by Buliwyf: 9:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Okay... no vex abeg! You and I are not at war okay? chill! You win!

This is not about winning. It's about setting the record straight. This has nothing to do with Russia or inflation or economy. Simple
Re: Boris Johnson on the brink as 30 members of cabinet resign in 24 hours by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
Buliwyf:

This is not about winning. It's about setting the record straight. This has nothing to do with Russia or inflation or economy. Simple
Okay.. i don't remember claiming it was anything to do with inflation or Russia or economy cheesy if you are desparately looking for arguiment find someone else I am not interested.. as I said, you win! What else do you want?

2 Likes

Re: Boris Johnson on the brink as 30 members of cabinet resign in 24 hours by naijapikin2(m): 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
Bet9ja odds. Boris johnson to remain in power in the next two months- 1000 odds.
Re: Boris Johnson on the brink as 30 members of cabinet resign in 24 hours by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
juman:

I wish if they can give him a chance more.
He has being given too many chances, he has being lying since with brexit and everything else. Man cannot be trusted most of his own party member wants him to go otherwise they will be risking losing their seats/jobs in next general election.

2 Likes

Re: Boris Johnson on the brink as 30 members of cabinet resign in 24 hours by fergie001: 9:40pm On Jul 06, 2022
Just in: Boris Johnson fires Cabinet Minister Michael Gove

Oga still dey sack.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson on the brink as 30 members of cabinet resign in 24 hours by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
Drenimarcus:

Are they trying to create a dimension or something? Most videos regarding CERN has been deleted.

They are devoted to the search for the "God "parti cle, they also believe in the multiverse , so creating and opening portals is one of their "unofficial" assignments.

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson on the brink as 30 members of cabinet resign in 24 hours by Drenimarcus(m): 10:06pm On Jul 06, 2022
topcatking:

They are devoted to the search for the "God "parti cle, they also believe in the multiverse , so creating and opening portals is one of their "unofficial" assignments.

It seems they are trying to create a powerful energy enough to create a dimension. It is crazy.
Thank you, i will keep researching.

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson on the brink as 30 members of cabinet resign in 24 hours by Jackbaur88: 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2022
The events in the British parliament has nothing to do with the Russian- Ukrainian crisis. Inflation is rippling across the globe from Africa to Asia, Europe and America, though the Russian- Ukrainian war has led to shortage in supply of wheat and other grains owing to the fact that both nations are major global producers.
Putin is mad man who must be termed, the Europeans understand that and are ready to pay the price to achieve that. Oyibo no be black man
Re: Boris Johnson on the brink as 30 members of cabinet resign in 24 hours by Wwwq: 11:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
Really
Re: Boris Johnson on the brink as 30 members of cabinet resign in 24 hours by starstunna1313(m): 1:56am On Jul 07, 2022
MufasaLion:
A saner clime.

NO… A VERY VERY SANER CLIME
Re: Boris Johnson on the brink as 30 members of cabinet resign in 24 hours by saintadeola: 6:13am On Jul 07, 2022
He has big problems of his own ,he kept on running to Ukraine everyday doing biding for USA to destroy Russia,instead of him to take care of problem at home first,the idiot wan use tax kill us
Re: Boris Johnson on the brink as 30 members of cabinet resign in 24 hours by Richcreed(m): 7:19am On Jul 07, 2022
benardtotti:

They all fell into Putins trap, he deliberately prolonged the war knowing there will be ripple effects based on the knowledge that the Western allies will try to sanction Russia, the person I pity most is that presidential clown in Ukraine.
Ukraine president na definition of big time naive and idiot president, he thinks real life issues and int politics na comedy, always throwing demands as if the EU and NATO are his enterprise. he is leaning now,

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson on the brink as 30 members of cabinet resign in 24 hours by MrWraith: 8:09am On Jul 07, 2022
Just see how citizens of a country mired with failed leadership with insecurity and poverty choking them, but it's the affairs of countries thousand of kilometers away they show interest. Some Nigerians are a special breed of mumu.
Re: Boris Johnson on the brink as 30 members of cabinet resign in 24 hours by fergie001: 9:09am On Jul 07, 2022
BREAKING: Resignations stand at 57 presently.

Boris Johnson to resign today....

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson on the brink as 30 members of cabinet resign in 24 hours by Belteshazzar1: 9:42am On Jul 07, 2022
That's one thing with oyibo news; their english plenty! My eye dey pain me self.. Mtcheeeew
Re: Boris Johnson on the brink as 30 members of cabinet resign in 24 hours by benardtotti(m): 9:59am On Jul 07, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:

You dey mind am? Trying to sound woke by dropping the words " Russian bot" up and down ,he doesn't realise he sounds like a slow slowpoke and mentally challenged poster.
Re: Boris Johnson on the brink as 30 members of cabinet resign in 24 hours by Snapdrag0n: 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2022
The west needs to improve alot. They all had economic advisers, ministers on trade & investment. The have scholars, professors who made research. You don't just wake up due to arrogant and place sanctions. You ceased Oligarchs ships, private jets, etc. What did you expect? Oligarchs are “exceptionally wealthy businessmen who are politically and socially influential,” infact they're gov.on their own. In any develope countries they're there.

Russia has one of the world's many Oligarchy spread in many countries. You can target their aircraft, ships but not business. Imagine Ghana and the rest using Dangote products, then later due to conflict you target Nigerian billionaires who own secret and open businesses across Africa placing sanctions on them without digging? It will backfire. This is a simple truth no matter how you try to hide. They have connections, you're just a political leader that after few years your tenure expired,but they're there.

They communicate with their associates, they move things without government knowing. After targeting their properties in your country, ceased their business, freeze their account in your country, do you expect other billionaire associate to continue in your country? No, they'll rather connect and move to safer countries were they're allow. Majority of them now have move to India,China, UAE, etc.. Reason these countries economy is not shaking,but look at all Western countries now. Which billionaire will continue business when they've seen red flag on their fellow? Even me I'll move. If you notice, Canada was voicing and supporting Ukraine until recently we don't hear from them again,there's something they're learning I guess. Most billionaires are not happy with these western sanctions and this is exactly what is happening in Europe were most of them either cease or reduce their export/import leaving it to the government which is bad. It's not like they don't have money, but few rich guys who supply those lines,who import and export those goods into the country are no more.

Let Nigerian place sanctions on Igbo businessmen die to Biafra or even Dangote for supporting Fulani,just one month they'll be massive protest and hardship everywhere. The west should wake up and stop fooling themselves. Just recently their hypersonic missile fail again despite their billions and military budget? Before they get that, Russia & China,even India will already developed another or upgraded. For years now they're still depending on Russia's spacecraft. Noise making Elon musk space X is a scam including their liars CNN and BBC. They should just calm down and drop their pride otherwise it's a very small country that will disgrace them. Russia is too big and the earlier they take back those sanctions the better for them. See other countries begging Russia to come to their aid despite sanctions?Sri Lanka? Where are the west? Pride before a fall.
God continue to bless Russia.
I'm relocating from Canada to China HongKong soon.
Re: Boris Johnson on the brink as 30 members of cabinet resign in 24 hours by Appleyard(m): 3:36pm On Jul 08, 2022
Drenimarcus:

You forgot Netherlands? Massive protests going on there. Those guys have blocked everything.

Italy going through a drought, Romania largest wheat field is burning as i type.

Germany, France gas and electric bills going off the roof. They now have time-table for baths/showers.

Just reading that Iran, Russia and China are preparing to hold a series of major military exercises in Latin America. Right in the "backyard" of the USA grin

The French parliament has called the decision to grant Ukraine EU candidate status a mistake. Noting that politicians' emotions have prevailed over reason.

No be small o. Johnson don jakpa. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boris Johnson on the brink as 30 members of cabinet resign in 24 hours by Appleyard(m): 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
Buliwyf:

Moronic nonsense. This has nothing to do with Russia or the economy.

The Russian war has everything to do with it.. people are protesting in UK because of the hyper inflation, which is partly due to the war in Ukraine as supported by the west.
Re: Boris Johnson on the brink as 30 members of cabinet resign in 24 hours by Buliwyf: 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
Appleyard:

The Russian war has everything to do with it.. people are protesting in UK because of the hyper inflation, which is partly due to the war in Ukraine as supported by the west.

You said partly. That aside does Boris resignation have anything to do with inflation? You guys are impossible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CNN Apologises For Spreading Israeli Fake News On 40 Babies Beheading / Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory / Borris Johnson: We Will Cripple Russia's Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.