Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Who Receives An Invite From Cet Power Projects Limited? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Receives An Invite From Cet Power Projects Limited? (1909 Views)

Administrative Officer At GOS Projects Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Receives An Invite From Cet Power Projects Limited? by Tennyjot(m): 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2022
Please, if you received an invite from them kindly drop a message here. I want to know if they actually had an office at Ikeja Lagos
Re: Who Receives An Invite From Cet Power Projects Limited? by Jackofalltrade: 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2022
Yes they have office at Ikeja ,same terrain with the court.

I passed there interviews few months ago but they never send resumption date till now.

I am still waiting sha
Re: Who Receives An Invite From Cet Power Projects Limited? by Tennyjot(m): 5:48am On Jul 06, 2022
Thank you. Please can you hint me how their test look like? Thanks
Jackofalltrade:

I passed there interviews few months ago but they never send resumption date till now.

I am still waiting sha
Re: Who Receives An Invite From Cet Power Projects Limited? by Jackofalltrade: 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2022
Tennyjot:
Thank you. Please can you hint me how their test look like? Thanks

1)Written: objective and theory. 100% diesel generator related questions both mechanical and electrical.

2)Oral: about yourself,what you can do on DG and your major either electrical/ mechanical

3)Practical: identification of both mechanical and electrical tools, you'll be taken to power house to identify parts of generator and also you'll be showed 2 heavy duty G and you will be asked to identify the gas generator

NB:If you pass a stage you'll be invited for the next stage.

1 Like

Re: Who Receives An Invite From Cet Power Projects Limited? by Tennyjot(m): 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
Thank you. I have written the test around 10am today. Everything is sub-objectives
Jackofalltrade:

1)Written: objective and theory. 100% diesel generator related questions both mechanical and electrical.

2)Oral: about yourself,what you can do on DG and your major either electrical/ mechanical

3)Practical: identification of both mechanical and electrical tools, you'll be taken to power house to identify parts of generator and also you'll be showed 2 heavy duty G and you will be asked to identify the gas generator

NB:If you pass a stage you'll be invited for the next stage.

1 Like

Re: Who Receives An Invite From Cet Power Projects Limited? by Buchisco22(m): 10:19am On Jul 11, 2022
I wrote the test in PH
Have they gotten back to anyone yet?
Re: Who Receives An Invite From Cet Power Projects Limited? by RUGS(m): 1:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
Mr Joe : Am a proficient and professional teacher. I leave at Edun Street, Aboru, Iyana-ipaja Lagos. I teach both maths and English in primary school level. Therefore, you can higher me for your children who is preparing for his/her common entrance or any entrance examination. You can also higher me for tutorial lessons to your friends, children, extended family and well wishers.
You can whatsapp / connect / contact me on 08067866727.
God bless us all.
Re: Who Receives An Invite From Cet Power Projects Limited? by Buchisco22(m): 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
Jackofalltrade:

I am still waiting sha

Hello bro
Have you heard from them now?
Re: Who Receives An Invite From Cet Power Projects Limited? by Tennyjot(m): 8:45am On Aug 02, 2022
I wrote my test in Ikeja but nothing yet at this moment
Buchisco22:

Hello bro
Have you heard from them now?

1 Like

Re: Who Receives An Invite From Cet Power Projects Limited? by alixa2190(m): 11:38am On Aug 02, 2022
Same here, they said recruitment process was successful but will not be called upon at the moment.
Does anyone have idea on the salary range?
Re: Who Receives An Invite From Cet Power Projects Limited? by Buchisco22(m): 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
I passed the test, did the interview and no info from them again
Re: Who Receives An Invite From Cet Power Projects Limited? by Emmamay10: 10:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
RUGS:
Mr Joe : Am a proficient and professional teacher. I leave at Edun Street, Aboru, Iyana-ipaja Lagos. I teach both maths and English in primary school level. Therefore, you can higher me for your children who is preparing for his/her common entrance or any entrance examination. You can also higher me for tutorial lessons to your friends, children, extended family and well wishers.
You can whatsapp / connect / contact me on 08067866727.

God bless us all.

Hire me and not higher me.
Re: Who Receives An Invite From Cet Power Projects Limited? by Buchisco22(m): 7:46am On Aug 03, 2022
alixa2190:
Same here, they said recruitment process was successful but will not be called upon at the moment.
Does anyone have idea on the salary range?

Did they call you to tell you it was successful??
Re: Who Receives An Invite From Cet Power Projects Limited? by alixa2190(m): 1:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
Buchisco22:

Did they call you to tell you it was successful??
Good day,
This is to inform you that you scaled through the CET Power recruitment process. However, you may not be called upon to assume duty at the moment. Thank you.

That's the SMS I received since March and was told I might be called at anytime but no exact date.
Re: Who Receives An Invite From Cet Power Projects Limited? by Buchisco22(m): 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
alixa2190:

Good day,
This is to inform you that you scaled through the CET Power recruitment process. However, you may not be called upon to assume duty at the moment. Thank you.

That's the SMS I received since March and was told I might be called at anytime but no exact date.

hmmm, 5 months on, no news yet.
na wa o
Re: Who Receives An Invite From Cet Power Projects Limited? by alixa2190(m): 6:17pm On Aug 03, 2022
Buchisco22:

hmmm, 5 months on, no news yet.
na wa o

I called their customer service line and was told to still hold on,that they recruit in batches and no one knows when it will get to me.
Re: Who Receives An Invite From Cet Power Projects Limited? by Buchisco22(m): 7:00am On Aug 04, 2022
alixa2190:

I called their customer service line and was told to still hold on,that they recruit in batches and no one knows when it will get to me.

Okay bro,Goodluck
Re: Who Receives An Invite From Cet Power Projects Limited? by nobleben80(m): 11:27am On Sep 02, 2022
Any update. I had their HR called some guys last month.
Re: Who Receives An Invite From Cet Power Projects Limited? by Buchisco22(m): 8:11am On Sep 03, 2022
nobleben80:
Any update. I had their HR called some guys last month.

Really...I've not heard from them yet
Re: Who Receives An Invite From Cet Power Projects Limited? by adebesin02: 2:06pm On May 17, 2023
Good afternoon house ,
Any update about the job ...
I just did the test last week Thursday ....
How long will take before result come out or call for the next stage ...
Thanks
Re: Who Receives An Invite From Cet Power Projects Limited? by adebesin02: 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2023
Evening , hope u have been called to resume work ...
Re: Who Receives An Invite From Cet Power Projects Limited? by adebesin02: 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2023
Good day,
Hope you have been called to resume work...
alixa2190:

Good day,

Re: Who Receives An Invite From Cet Power Projects Limited? by alixa2190(m): 10:47pm On Dec 08, 2023
I have been called for Medical test slated tomorrow, then after offer of employment Will be sent according to the message received.
Re: Who Receives An Invite From Cet Power Projects Limited? by Neoman5: 7:56am On Jan 05
alixa2190:
I have been called for Medical test slated tomorrow, then after offer of employment Will be sent according to the message received.

Hope your medical test went well. When are you resuming?
Re: Who Receives An Invite From Cet Power Projects Limited? by jamesudeude6925: 12:43pm On Feb 06
Re: Who Receives An Invite From Cet Power Projects Limited? by jamesudeude6925: 12:44pm On Feb 06
alixa2190:
Good day bro, please how long did it take before you were contacted to resume work, I did thier test on November 2023 and was contacted for interview which I did by January, I received a message recently that my interview was successful but would not resume work immediately. Please can I contact you my no. is 0815 420 1707

(1) (Reply)

Chevron Vacancy For Engineers. / Virgin Nigeria Is Recruiting / Diamond Bank Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.