Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Bandits Gun Down Assistant Police Commissioner Aminu Umar In Katsina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Gun Down Assistant Police Commissioner Aminu Umar In Katsina (28099 Views)

Bandits Gun Down 15 Farmers In Katsina / Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi / Error By Hon. Ibrahim Umar In Yobe State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Gun Down Assistant Police Commissioner Aminu Umar In Katsina by Blitzerz: 2:10am On Jul 06, 2022
Buhari and his goons all in desperation to win elections used their hands to invite termite to eat up Nigeria.....

It will surely backfire......
Re: Bandits Gun Down Assistant Police Commissioner Aminu Umar In Katsina by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:19am On Jul 06, 2022
Hmmmm........the problems of this country pass IS MY TURN LEVELS abeg......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Gun Down Assistant Police Commissioner Aminu Umar In Katsina by nijanigga: 2:43am On Jul 06, 2022
And nigerian politicians see things as normal Is worth dying for Nigeria? Rip
Re: Bandits Gun Down Assistant Police Commissioner Aminu Umar In Katsina by HIPROFILE(m): 2:59am On Jul 06, 2022
DSC7:
The monsters they made.....

If na for east now war jets go full everywhere...

Helinues don dey get sense e remain mannabbgrills the irredeemable clownn..

The very apparatus the APC put in place to finish off GEJ if he had not given them the power.

GEJ gave them power without struggle and they forgot to take care of the monster they planted in wait for GEJ. That monster have now grown wings with the support of their mother partners BH hence out of their control Buhari does not know what to do anymore.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Gun Down Assistant Police Commissioner Aminu Umar In Katsina by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:59am On Jul 06, 2022
Just imagine if all this is happening in East where the zombie �‍♀️ convoy was attacked by this Kinsmen what could have happened. It could have been all over for the East .
Re: Bandits Gun Down Assistant Police Commissioner Aminu Umar In Katsina by fantasy2018: 2:59am On Jul 06, 2022
How come prophets don't prophesize this one?
Re: Bandits Gun Down Assistant Police Commissioner Aminu Umar In Katsina by Son2rawa(m): 3:00am On Jul 06, 2022
The family and friends of ACP Aminu Umar are in my thoughts and prayers. ACP Aminu Umar died in the line of duty, protecting our democracy and the safety of the people of Katsina state esp Dutsinma Local Govt. We are forever grateful. He will be missed dearly.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Gun Down Assistant Police Commissioner Aminu Umar In Katsina by georjay(m): 3:12am On Jul 06, 2022
PreacherMan007:
By the time these guys start fully with Nigeria, it's you and I that would be left to face them. Our polithiefians would have ran abroad to hide themselves. That's why we need to vote a visionary leader. Vote Peter Obi and Insecurity will become reduced to the bearest minimum.
Reduced by magic?

Clowns
Re: Bandits Gun Down Assistant Police Commissioner Aminu Umar In Katsina by TheRareGem1(f): 3:41am On Jul 06, 2022
Racoon:
Buhari's advance convoy was attacked. Now an AIG. Welcome to Buhari's terrorists Nigeria.
ACP and not AIG

Clearly,, you didn't read the article.
Re: Bandits Gun Down Assistant Police Commissioner Aminu Umar In Katsina by salaml: 3:48am On Jul 06, 2022
Terrorist, bandits, kidnappers, Iswap, Boko Haram all the time, Nigeria who did this to us. To the deceased May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Bandits Gun Down Assistant Police Commissioner Aminu Umar In Katsina by jojothaiv(m): 4:01am On Jul 06, 2022
Omooba77:
I saw the useless statement issued by Garba.
You can't fault that 'nigga' he's also acting based on instruction.
Re: Bandits Gun Down Assistant Police Commissioner Aminu Umar In Katsina by benobyeze(m): 4:14am On Jul 06, 2022
Do I hear bandits numbering about 300? But Lie Mohammed and his Oga told us that the bandits are already defeated. All these government levels don tire me. Now they want us to enter another level next year with Bola Tinubu. Me no longer agree. Which kind juju be this one. If you still dey sleep, you better wake up. Me I don wake up.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Gun Down Assistant Police Commissioner Aminu Umar In Katsina by BluntCrazeMan: 4:17am On Jul 06, 2022
This is a very bad news.
If it happened in the East, they would say that it is IPOV..
Now, what do we call this one?
Re: Bandits Gun Down Assistant Police Commissioner Aminu Umar In Katsina by Elliotwaveforec: 4:19am On Jul 06, 2022
Buhari invited his foreign Fulani kinsmen to occupy Nigeria and even armed them; now they're turning against him. What a Wise man he is!

Fulanisation going wrong.
Re: Bandits Gun Down Assistant Police Commissioner Aminu Umar In Katsina by Bridget95(f): 4:24am On Jul 06, 2022
It doesn't take Nigeria 2 weeks to neutralise all bandits and herdsmen killers in Nigeria.

But they don't want to do it
Re: Bandits Gun Down Assistant Police Commissioner Aminu Umar In Katsina by amliftedhigher: 4:24am On Jul 06, 2022
In Buhari’s home town OK.
Re: Bandits Gun Down Assistant Police Commissioner Aminu Umar In Katsina by WarriAproko: 4:41am On Jul 06, 2022
And some mad people still wants fulani agenda. sad
Re: Bandits Gun Down Assistant Police Commissioner Aminu Umar In Katsina by Cj4charles(m): 4:41am On Jul 06, 2022
With what the army and police are doing down South by arresting and burning down all building around the area, i cannot sympathize with them until such action is melted on those Northern terrorist.. If you watch closely you will notice that the Presidency and media hardly call them terrorist but wait till you hear two fighting in the South East and South South that is when you will start hearing all the Proscribed terrorist and all that.....
Re: Bandits Gun Down Assistant Police Commissioner Aminu Umar In Katsina by moshino(m): 4:49am On Jul 06, 2022
rickpat:
wahala everywhere...who do NIGERIA this thing?

Nigerians did it to themselves. Didn't you see and hear "sai baba, sai baba" when they were shouting it all over the place like zombies.
Re: Bandits Gun Down Assistant Police Commissioner Aminu Umar In Katsina by foreshore(m): 5:02am On Jul 06, 2022
Re: Bandits Gun Down Assistant Police Commissioner Aminu Umar In Katsina by Burruchaga71(m): 5:14am On Jul 06, 2022
Really?
Re: Bandits Gun Down Assistant Police Commissioner Aminu Umar In Katsina by Gkay1(m): 5:26am On Jul 06, 2022
Northerners like to always hold power and abuse it.
Re: Bandits Gun Down Assistant Police Commissioner Aminu Umar In Katsina by Confirm4real(m): 5:34am On Jul 06, 2022
I just came to check name...

They're the ones occupying every top post in Nigeria.

Next please...

Re: Bandits Gun Down Assistant Police Commissioner Aminu Umar In Katsina by saintkeppy(m): 5:44am On Jul 06, 2022
Sorry, Aminu Umar, Assistant Commissioner of Police, Katsina State.
President Muhammadu Buhari has failed you in his State of Origin.

He has failed to provide Security to Nigerians since 29th May, 2015.

Even President Muhammadu Buhari advance Convoy was attacked in his own State, Katsina State.
Re: Bandits Gun Down Assistant Police Commissioner Aminu Umar In Katsina by Nobody: 5:53am On Jul 06, 2022
Just imagine after Buhari & his 8yrs bad government. Another 8yrs of Tinubu is loading.
Chai, which way Nigeria?
We re not helping ourselves.
Re: Bandits Gun Down Assistant Police Commissioner Aminu Umar In Katsina by vicfajeze: 5:54am On Jul 06, 2022
Racoon:
Buhari's advance convoy was attacked. Now an AIG. Welcome to Buhari's terrorists Nigeria.
no be AIG na ACP,
Re: Bandits Gun Down Assistant Police Commissioner Aminu Umar In Katsina by azikiweironsi(m): 5:55am On Jul 06, 2022
To start with, it is sad. But, I'm not surprised a little bit. If you go to Daura, the Local government where the President hailed from, the population of aliens mostly from Niger, outnumbered the citizens. They are mostly in okada business and cannot speak even our common pigin English. They can ieasily be dentified among the citizens but as usual, nobody cares.
Honestly, our country has been totally invaded by this miscreants and it is high time government stop this ostrich game.
May the soul of the Police officer rest in peace.
Re: Bandits Gun Down Assistant Police Commissioner Aminu Umar In Katsina by azikiweironsi(m): 6:07am On Jul 06, 2022
moshino:

Nigerians did it to themselves. Didn't you see and hear "sai baba, sai baba" when they were shouting it all over the place like zombies.
Just like we are now shouting Obi, Obidient and Obinified everywhere as if he has the magic wand. To be candid, our expectations are too high for this man. I pity any person that becomes our president because the level of collateral damage that APC has done to this country cannot be imagined. Nevertheless, I'm Obidient. grin grin
Re: Bandits Gun Down Assistant Police Commissioner Aminu Umar In Katsina by Pastorsmile: 6:16am On Jul 06, 2022
Exactly what these bandits should have been doing since.
Go after the big thieves who stole the money. And not the poor that have been battered.
Go for senators, governors, presidents, big politicians who travel overseas, saw working systems only to return back to Nigeria and steal more.
Re: Bandits Gun Down Assistant Police Commissioner Aminu Umar In Katsina by JohnSP99: 6:39am On Jul 06, 2022
Racoon:
Na real Racoon you be, did you see anything like AIG in that post. Fake news peddler
Re: Bandits Gun Down Assistant Police Commissioner Aminu Umar In Katsina by kalvoken(m): 6:48am On Jul 06, 2022
Thinkam:
I expect every youth in that vicinity to be gunned down, or locked up for eternity

Oh no! Katrina is in the north, not the Eastern part.
Re: Bandits Gun Down Assistant Police Commissioner Aminu Umar In Katsina by pacespot(m): 6:50am On Jul 06, 2022
These northerners care only about power not what they use the power to do.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) / Buhari Inaugurates 19-Member Transition Committee / See The IED Detectors, Other Items Donated By German Govt To Nigerian Army. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.