Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Terrorists Currently Attacking Kuje Prison In Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorists Currently Attacking Kuje Prison In Abuja (39003 Views)

Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dikwa In Borno / Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dapchi, Yobe Community / Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorists Currently Attacking Kuje Prison In Abuja by Twoclans(f): 7:20am On Jul 06, 2022
And governor Ortom said it last week.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Currently Attacking Kuje Prison In Abuja by Polyol(m): 7:24am On Jul 06, 2022
Laggafin:
The time has come for the whole south to defend dia terretories.. The jihadist agenda is real.. They are all playing the script to the latter.. If abuja falls.. Den its bye bye nizooria

Kuje prison dey south na. Ode.

Oh I forgot, na southerners be occupants of the prison.
Re: Terrorists Currently Attacking Kuje Prison In Abuja by Cognitivereason: 7:25am On Jul 06, 2022
Revolution2022:
So a fortified security like Abuja can be penetrated by gun wielding terrorists without been detected by a security?Abuja for that matter.
lol...maybe it too much hollywood that is disturbing your head..
please mention one fully fortified city that no one can even sneak in a hand gun huh

una go just open una mouth waaaa

the important thing is that they came under a resistance and eventually didnt succeed the same with bubu convoy.

the only situation u can begin swearing for bubu and the security is if they were overran
Re: Terrorists Currently Attacking Kuje Prison In Abuja by Cognitivereason: 7:26am On Jul 06, 2022
Traplord09:

Like you were there abi
like u are blind and cannot read the full context of the story abi
Re: Terrorists Currently Attacking Kuje Prison In Abuja by Hotzone(m): 7:27am On Jul 06, 2022
Amidst all bad news in Nigeria, Buhari while assuming power, there was palpable tension as regards to insecurity and now u are about exiting the corridor of power or seat of highest power in Nigeria but u also chose to scare us with insecurity...if u don’t get it right pls get da fvk outta there let that man from IPOB region move this great nation to its enviable height

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Currently Attacking Kuje Prison In Abuja by wirinet(m): 7:29am On Jul 06, 2022
Cognitivereason:
lol...maybe it too much hollywood that is disturbing your head..
please mention one fully fortified city that no one can even sneak in a hand gun huh

una go just open una mouth waaaa

the important thing is that they came under a resistance and eventually didnt succeed the same with bubu convoy.

the only situation u can begin swearing for bubu and the security is if they were overran

Are you sure they didn't succeed? You know Nigerian security agencies are the world champions in lying. The real story will come out later.
Re: Terrorists Currently Attacking Kuje Prison In Abuja by Teeroyzimma: 7:29am On Jul 06, 2022
wirinet:

If na IPOB, he for stand straight with his chest facing the bullet. You know say bullet no de enter brave igbo man chest.
mumu man
Re: Terrorists Currently Attacking Kuje Prison In Abuja by femicyrus(m): 7:29am On Jul 06, 2022
666Advocate:
End Nigeria Now!!!

Ijaw Republic

Biafra Republic

Oduduwa Republic etc just end Nigeria now!!!

No Bandits, Boko Haram and Killer Fulani Herdsmen have ever been taken to Court they release them again but massacre Southerners
You think the individual Republics has what it takes to defend themselves against this world class terrorist organizations now fully relocated to Nigeria has their new base?
Even a country as old has USA will not think of division to curb such menace
I guess u think they will stay put in the north once we divide
Or you can deport all those okada men back to the north
Or pull down all sabo organizations in the south as solution to terrorism.
Don't even think of ESN or amotekun with Dane guns against the type of terrorism bedeviling the country.
All latest military ammunition purchased by government in the last 20 years are in the custody of the north who dominated the leadership of military, police, intelligence formations etc

The best bet for now is to ensure a southerner attain presidency of Nigeria to help Strike a balance in our security network before thinking of separation. Or else, the north will simply overrun the south with the assistant of the terrorists to colonize the south

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Currently Attacking Kuje Prison In Abuja by Freebills12: 7:30am On Jul 06, 2022
Why this nonsense lies, Boko Haram terrorists attacked Kuje prison and released hardened criminals , including their mates:https://gazettengr.com/just-in-boko-haram-takes-over-kuje-federal-prisons-releases-hardened-criminals-into-abuja/?fbclid=IwAR1PYyK6OaIAkOkCZ7ovtR4TM5-TjhDPTR2KOwHeO35t4TFJToI1JiMtzpg
You people should stop deceiving people, the military fled during the combat
Re: Terrorists Currently Attacking Kuje Prison In Abuja by Teeroyzimma: 7:30am On Jul 06, 2022
Polyol:

continue thinking south is untouchable
Re: Terrorists Currently Attacking Kuje Prison In Abuja by showafrica(m): 7:47am On Jul 06, 2022
Yankee101:
Buhari's convoy then prison
What's going on in naija?
Until these guys take over?

They have taken over, I pity Peter Obi sha wey Wan go inherit doom of the zoo
Re: Terrorists Currently Attacking Kuje Prison In Abuja by almarthins(m): 7:49am On Jul 06, 2022
AceRoyal:
tongue

This is a typical example of him tu lie.

This pple deceived Nigerians to get power
Re: Terrorists Currently Attacking Kuje Prison In Abuja by coolvitus(m): 7:51am On Jul 06, 2022
Am never a Nigerian by Chios
It was by force so until that is settled I can't say am a Nigerian
Re: Terrorists Currently Attacking Kuje Prison In Abuja by Cognitivereason: 8:02am On Jul 06, 2022
wirinet:

Are you sure they didn't succeed? You know Nigerian security agencies are the world champions in lying. The real story will come out later.

lol.. I am not saying we have the best security architecture but certainly.. if buhari was in his convoy..he would definitely be in a fully fortified armoured vehicle. you will also have several gun trucks before and after his own vehicle..

there are bomb detection vehicles very close to the official vehicle..also he travels in a fleet of about 40 vehicles..atleast 30 of which are field with armed soldiers ,police and DSS officials...

like I said as far as bubu was confortable in his official car..definitely it unlike for the terrorist to succeed without heavy resistance..

even president john F kennedy was murdered in his convoy in the US..a whole america
Re: Terrorists Currently Attacking Kuje Prison In Abuja by TolaniLuv: 8:09am On Jul 06, 2022
Na to change the Capital to Lagos remain! If this is happening is the FCT. The most secured state and capital of Nigeria. I’m sure northerners are sure o what they are doing . U can’t scare the next president of Nigeria to live in Abuja
Re: Terrorists Currently Attacking Kuje Prison In Abuja by wirinet(m): 8:11am On Jul 06, 2022
Cognitivereason:

lol.. I am not saying we have the best security architecture but certainly.. if buhari was in his convoy..he would definitely be in a fully fortified armoured vehicle. you will also have several gun trucks before and after his own vehicle..

there are bomb detection vehicles very close to the official vehicle..also he travels in a fleet of about 40 vehicles..atleast 30 of which are field with armed soldiers ,police and DSS officials...

like I said as far as bubu was confortable in his official car..definitely it unlike for the terrorist to succeed without heavy resistance..

even president john F kennedy was murdered in his convoy in the US..a whole america

I am not talking about Buhari, I was referring to kuje prison.
Re: Terrorists Currently Attacking Kuje Prison In Abuja by Okobola146: 8:17am On Jul 06, 2022
BRIDGET EDOKWE ·
JULY 6, 2022

JUST IN: Boko Haram takes over Kuje federal prisons; releases hardened criminals into Abuja
Boko Haram fighters have seized control of the prisons in Kuje, an Abuja suburb, freeing hardened criminals into the nation’s capital.

The insurgents stormed the facility at about 10:00 p.m., detonating explosives and opening live rounds on state agents guarding the facility, according to a senior government official.

“Suspected Boko Haram attackers have just seized the prisons from our control,” an official said to Peoples Gazette. “They have destroyed the prison and we don’t know what they plan to do next.”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Currently Attacking Kuje Prison In Abuja by J3susFr3ak: 8:30am On Jul 06, 2022
Miroslavv:

Great countries are looking towards Greater alliances you just dey open mouth waaaa

Greater alliance with Terrorists and their Terrorists Sympathizers?
Re: Terrorists Currently Attacking Kuje Prison In Abuja by wirinet(m): 8:47am On Jul 06, 2022
Okobola146:
BRIDGET EDOKWE ·
JULY 6, 2022

JUST IN: Boko Haram takes over Kuje federal prisons; releases hardened criminals into Abuja
Boko Haram fighters have seized control of the prisons in Kuje, an Abuja suburb, freeing hardened criminals into the nation’s capital.

The insurgents stormed the facility at about 10:00 p.m., detonating explosives and opening live rounds on state agents guarding the facility, according to a senior government official.

“Suspected Boko Haram attackers have just seized the prisons from our control,” an official said to Peoples Gazette. “They have destroyed the prison and we don’t know what they plan to do next.”

Why are there no campaign for Buhari to resign or be impeached?

Re: Terrorists Currently Attacking Kuje Prison In Abuja by Cognitivereason: 8:48am On Jul 06, 2022
wirinet:

I am not talking about Buhari, I was referring to kuje prison.

we await futher update
Re: Terrorists Currently Attacking Kuje Prison In Abuja by Okobola146: 9:14am On Jul 06, 2022
wirinet:

Why are there no campaign for Buhari to resign or be impeached?

we've been jazed
Re: Terrorists Currently Attacking Kuje Prison In Abuja by Sikiru3011: 9:27am On Jul 06, 2022
That thing you think is possible, is not only possible in Nigeria but happening in Nigeria. #GodsaveNigeria
Re: Terrorists Currently Attacking Kuje Prison In Abuja by Laggafin: 9:50am On Jul 06, 2022
Polyol:

ur dust filled brain de inside suckaway, no be only south.. Oponu
Re: Terrorists Currently Attacking Kuje Prison In Abuja by winj3: 9:55am On Jul 06, 2022
Don't rule out Abba Kyari planning it to escape.
Re: Terrorists Currently Attacking Kuje Prison In Abuja by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 10:59am On Jul 06, 2022
Tatiana4u:

The only difference between bandits and boko haram is that bandits are trained and well equipped terrorists!

As for Tinubu,he will NEVER be our president even in his next lifetime!

the present stats favoured him. stop making noise
Re: Terrorists Currently Attacking Kuje Prison In Abuja by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 06, 2022
What , hotel kuje under attack?
Re: Terrorists Currently Attacking Kuje Prison In Abuja by Tatiana4u: 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

the present stats favoured him. stop making noise
I said what I said,deal with it!

Re: Terrorists Currently Attacking Kuje Prison In Abuja by keko14: 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2022
God help us in this country.

We can help your website to rank num 1 on Google engine and take your brand to a global level.

email us...ehichoyakelvin@gmail.com
Re: Terrorists Currently Attacking Kuje Prison In Abuja by iwaeda: 4:28pm On Jul 06, 2022
9jaRealist:

I stopped reading at Sahara Reporters…
Sorry, but I will await more credible outlets.
>

Are you sure now grin grin grin grin
Re: Terrorists Currently Attacking Kuje Prison In Abuja by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 4:46pm On Jul 06, 2022
Tatiana4u:

I said what I said,deal with it!

what you said is as useless as P in psychology

get sense
Re: Terrorists Currently Attacking Kuje Prison In Abuja by Tatiana4u: 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

what you said is as useless as P in psychology

get sense
Cry more!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pdp Collapses In Rivers State As Wike Is Deserted - PM News / Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter / Fake Photo Alert: Tinubu In Abuja Not In The United States - Bayo Onanuga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.