Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,738 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Ebony Mayfield: Allen Onyeama's Alleged Co-Conspirator Pleads Guilty To Fraud - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ebony Mayfield: Allen Onyeama's Alleged Co-Conspirator Pleads Guilty To Fraud (10758 Views)

Ebony Mayfield: U.S Court Fixes Trial Date For Onyema’s Suspected Collaborator / Police Link Oko Oloyun’s Death To Fraud, Arson In Lagos Office / The Difference Between Allen Onyeama And Mompha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebony Mayfield: Allen Onyeama's Alleged Co-Conspirator Pleads Guilty To Fraud by Phut(f): 6:56am On Jul 06, 2022
MufasaLion:

So he committed no fraud? The U.S. government is just blabbing?

I wonder if some of you are educated at all.
You are a complete idiot. I am way more educated than you can ever hope to be in a hundred lifetimes. And yes I live in the U.S. and work in certain capacities with the government. Don’t stay in your little backwater and tell me what the U.S. can and cannot do.

BTW, I asked for the charging documents, so that I can see what the U.S. government infact, did. I am definitely not going to take the word of Premium whatever - a puryevor of fake news and an entity devoid of any integrity.

1 Like

Re: Ebony Mayfield: Allen Onyeama's Alleged Co-Conspirator Pleads Guilty To Fraud by Ckonnet: 7:01am On Jul 06, 2022
Me iam still trying to figure out the crime here,madam have been coerced already I get it but what's the crime in question.
Re: Ebony Mayfield: Allen Onyeama's Alleged Co-Conspirator Pleads Guilty To Fraud by nedekid: 7:02am On Jul 06, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
What exactly is the offense? This is just like using BTA forex meant for traveling to do business. Its still your money.

Worst case scenario, they seize the money in the company account.
Seems only you understand from all the comments I have seen.
Re: Ebony Mayfield: Allen Onyeama's Alleged Co-Conspirator Pleads Guilty To Fraud by foxxydude: 7:03am On Jul 06, 2022
Behind every successful fortune there is a crime.....Mario Puzzo
Re: Ebony Mayfield: Allen Onyeama's Alleged Co-Conspirator Pleads Guilty To Fraud by franchasofficia: 7:09am On Jul 06, 2022
GloriousGbola:

These are the same.silly stories you lot would have been making if the ekeremadus had escaped from UK and UK was asking for them to be extradited.

The west know Nigerians very well. Very casual attitude to crime, fraud, forgery etal.

'It's not a big deal'
'dem dey bad belle us'
'na our son'
'not a crime in Nigeria'

Oga Allen can be vacationing in Russia and China only from now on.
Ekweremadu's case was an unfortunate one, I sympathize with him. I can't say UK is wrong, I only blame the boy if he was told and he got there and decided to scam Ekweremadu family.

I blame Ekweremadu if they didn't inform the boy of his mission, which I doubt.

Like I said, that case is an unfortunate one, a sensitive case.

But you see this Allen Onyema's case, he is innocent to me.

I speak because I don't live in The US but I do one or two businesses in the US, I have an LLC incorporated in the US via a proxy US law firm.

I use the company to do a lot transactions similar to what Allen Onyema did, and to be honest with you, I never knew its an offense in the US until this Allen Onyema's case came to limelight. So what if Allen Onyema is ignorant of the accusations and maybe doing that as a smart way he feels would help him cut down cost of importing the aeroplane spare parts which is the goal and desire of every entrepreneur ?

Please do note that I am not defending Allen Onyema based on tribe, I don't do those bullshyyt...I call out who deserves to be called out.
Re: Ebony Mayfield: Allen Onyeama's Alleged Co-Conspirator Pleads Guilty To Fraud by nedekid: 7:09am On Jul 06, 2022
CommonSense1967:
Allen Oyenma is a wanted man, but Buhari is protecting him because his a Fulani.
And the Nigerian press is complicit in their silence on this criminal.
meth cannibals won't talk about this one..
Just as George Bush is a wanted man, infact all American presidents and their staff are wanted people. Ask Iran, Iraq and many other countries their judiciary have made pronouncements on.

2 Likes

Re: Ebony Mayfield: Allen Onyeama's Alleged Co-Conspirator Pleads Guilty To Fraud by SunTzu123(m): 7:17am On Jul 06, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
What exactly is the offense? This is just like using BTA forex meant for traveling to do business. Its still your money.

Worst case scenario, they seize the money in the company account.

I think the "offence" is that money was transfered from Nigeria account of Air Peace to Springfield aviation to buy Aircraft and Aircraft parts.
In the US, you buy aircraft on credit not with cash!
Very silly people.
Re: Ebony Mayfield: Allen Onyeama's Alleged Co-Conspirator Pleads Guilty To Fraud by Mrpojj(m): 7:27am On Jul 06, 2022
MufasaLion:

Allen is a saint, yeah? Go and commit the crime he committed also.
Seems you don't understand what the guy posted thats why
Re: Ebony Mayfield: Allen Onyeama's Alleged Co-Conspirator Pleads Guilty To Fraud by jaxxy(m): 7:40am On Jul 06, 2022
PlayerMeji:
They will soon swarm the thread to say it was a coordinated attempt to discredit Allen and his business, even by the US investigators who do not give a flying f.cuk about who he is.

To them, the world is against them and they are against the world but they need you to vote for them so that they can be in a better position to hate you more...

Yeye!

it's funny bt it's like he's been accused of having a subsidiary in the US who handle its procurement of airplanes for its mother company.

They also make it seem like ig the woman was qualified for her position to procure aircrafts for the company everything would have been OK. lol

Now they are forcing the woman into a plea deal so she can be a witness for rhe prosecution. This is manipulation of justice to a degree cos what exactly is her crime?

Try to br less
Re: Ebony Mayfield: Allen Onyeama's Alleged Co-Conspirator Pleads Guilty To Fraud by tamdun: 7:48am On Jul 06, 2022
Ulunne777:

Where is Tunde Fowler?
U guys never disappoint, the guy u quoted said u will defend him and u prove him right, a whole tribe defending crime haba, una no get shame at all
Re: Ebony Mayfield: Allen Onyeama's Alleged Co-Conspirator Pleads Guilty To Fraud by livinbygrace: 8:04am On Jul 06, 2022
promzy555:
Hmmmm, so no man is innocent? What of his motivational stories on how he started with 4 planes?

Chai, So no success with fraud?

To make big money like that no easy and most of those rich men you see around today have been involved in one shady deals or the other.
They just invested in some business to clean up their shit
Re: Ebony Mayfield: Allen Onyeama's Alleged Co-Conspirator Pleads Guilty To Fraud by tamdun: 8:07am On Jul 06, 2022
franchasofficia:
If they are not being mischievous and treacherous to spoil Allen Onyema's fast rising business image, they should come out clean and state his offense clearly for the whole world to know instead of screaming fraud fraud!

Who exactly is being mischevious? Who told him to use fake documents?

1 Like

Re: Ebony Mayfield: Allen Onyeama's Alleged Co-Conspirator Pleads Guilty To Fraud by vickydevoka(m): 8:10am On Jul 06, 2022
Godoverevery:
Show me a wealthy man without fraudulent money and I will show you the devil chilling in heaven.

You can never be filthy rich with all your money clean.....Never Ever......You must steal,cheat and dupe people.
In Nigeria or in de world. Bcus whites rich guys money are pure
Re: Ebony Mayfield: Allen Onyeama's Alleged Co-Conspirator Pleads Guilty To Fraud by usagee36: 8:12am On Jul 06, 2022
Yekini Amoda Ogunlere, Onyema, Hushpuppi, Dapo, Obinwanne etc Why?

1 Like

Re: Ebony Mayfield: Allen Onyeama's Alleged Co-Conspirator Pleads Guilty To Fraud by Godoverevery: 8:20am On Jul 06, 2022
vickydevoka:

In Nigeria or in de world. Bcus whites rich guys money are pure
Go read about bill gate very well....every wealthy man all over have dirty money it just that only few are caught.

There no way you will build wealth without cheating at one point or the other.
Re: Ebony Mayfield: Allen Onyeama's Alleged Co-Conspirator Pleads Guilty To Fraud by franchasofficia: 8:24am On Jul 06, 2022
tamdun:

Who exactly is being mischevious? Who told him to use fake documents?
How will Allen Onyema know when he wasn't residing in the US? The woman he contracted for this who posed as an expert and charged Allen for the service should be the one in the know, and she is the one responsible not Allen
Re: Ebony Mayfield: Allen Onyeama's Alleged Co-Conspirator Pleads Guilty To Fraud by Satazaa: 8:45am On Jul 06, 2022
PlayerMeji:
They will soon swarm the thread to say it was a coordinated attempt to discredit Allen and his business, even by the US investigators who do not give a flying f.cuk about who he is.

To them, the world is against them and they are against the world but they need you to vote for them so that they can be in a better position to hate you more...

Yeye!
brilliant cry
Re: Ebony Mayfield: Allen Onyeama's Alleged Co-Conspirator Pleads Guilty To Fraud by teepain: 8:58am On Jul 06, 2022
Golan007:
Na red cap chief sef.

Walahi, you no well. What would you gain from vawulence this early morning?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebony Mayfield: Allen Onyeama's Alleged Co-Conspirator Pleads Guilty To Fraud by Satazaa: 9:10am On Jul 06, 2022
Phut:

This write up makes no sense. We need to see a copy of the charging documents and plea deal. Yes, I will read them.

Below is what an Export Line of Credit is:
Export Letters of Credit are financial instruments issued by banks that represents the commitment of the bank on behalf of an importer that guarantees payment will be made to the beneficiary (exporter) provided the terms and conditions specified in the Letter of Credit

So the claim is that he was trying to obtain a loan from a U. S. bank in other to fund the purchase of a plane. He incorporated a company in the U.S (Springfield Aviation) to facilitate the purchase and then transferred money from Airpeace to Springfield Aviation. MY QUESTION IS, WHERE IS THE CRIME IN ALL OF THIS

How does this constitute credit application fraud? If anything they should be telling us the material lies, if any, on said credit application. But all we hear is crickets. Yes, this sounds like a witch hunt and some cooked up bullshit by Premium whatever. Present the charging documents. According to them Allen Onyema has a 36 count charge pending against him in the U.S. MY RESPONSE IS, SHOW ME THE RECEIPT!!! I NEED TO SEE SOME RECEIPTS!!!
show you? Who are you by the way undecided

1 Like

Re: Ebony Mayfield: Allen Onyeama's Alleged Co-Conspirator Pleads Guilty To Fraud by RPG2020(m): 9:13am On Jul 06, 2022
Godoverevery:
Show me a wealthy man without fraudulent money and I will show you the devil chilling in heaven.

You can never be filthy rich with all your money clean.....Never Ever......You must steal,cheat and dupe people.

If you don't know how to make money you will work all the rest of your life

Na them still talk am
Re: Ebony Mayfield: Allen Onyeama's Alleged Co-Conspirator Pleads Guilty To Fraud by Satazaa: 9:28am On Jul 06, 2022
Phut:

You are a complete idiot. I am way more educated than you can ever hope to be in a hundred lifetimes. And yes I live in the U.S. and work in certain capacities with the government. Don’t stay in your little backwater and tell me what the U.S. can and cannot do.

BTW, I asked for the charging documents, so that I can see what the U.S. government infact, did. I am definitely not going to take the word of Premium whatever - a puryevor of fake news and an entity devoid of any integrity.
Good, if you are as educated as u claim to be why don't you put a call through to Allen and tell him to immediately fly one of his numerous jets to the US and clear his name, you are completely deluded, if his co-conspirators are already slammed with barrage of criminal charges and have entered plea bargain in the process what in your myopic mind makes u think the main culprit is blame free, u can come online to huff and puff but those guys don't mess around the way we do and before even the first charges rings out they already have an iron clad case on the table, get to work and get a life bro undecided

1 Like

Re: Ebony Mayfield: Allen Onyeama's Alleged Co-Conspirator Pleads Guilty To Fraud by teepain: 9:29am On Jul 06, 2022
franchasofficia:
How will Allen Onyema know when he wasn't residing in the US? The woman he contracted for this who posed as an expert and charged Allen for the service should be the one in the know, and she is the one responsible not Allen

Looks like you missed the details of the offence:

1. Allen Onyema owns Springfield Aviation Company and Air Peace
2. Allen and his cohorts purportedly misrepresented that Springfield Aviation (his company) has airplanes to sell to Air Peace (another of his company)
3. Allen and his cohorts used fake documents to back up the misrepresentation in point 2 above and caused an export letter of credit to be opened on a transaction that was based on fraudulent misrepresentation
4. Based on the fraudulently obtained Letter of Credit, American Banks provided $20 million for financing

These are the claims of the U.S investigating authorities the way I understand it. If these claims are established, Allen will find it difficult to extricate himself from the crime.

Copy: jaxxy, phut, satazaa

1 Like

Re: Ebony Mayfield: Allen Onyeama's Alleged Co-Conspirator Pleads Guilty To Fraud by AngelicBeing: 9:34am On Jul 06, 2022
A society that works, kudos to the US justice system, that is why I am happy to have been trained in North America grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebony Mayfield: Allen Onyeama's Alleged Co-Conspirator Pleads Guilty To Fraud by Satazaa: 9:39am On Jul 06, 2022
teepain:

2. Allen and his cohorts purportedly misrepresented that Springfield Aviation (his company) has airplanes to sell to Air Peace (another of his company)
3. Allen and his cohorts used fake documents to back up the misrepresentation in point 2 above and caused an export letter of credit to be opened on a transaction that was based on fraudulent misrepresentation
4. Based on the fraudulently obtained Letter of Credit, American Banks provided $20 million for financing

These are the claims of the U.S investigating authorities the way I understand it. If these claims are established, Allen will find it difficult to extricate himself from the crime.

brilliant bro and thanks for the insight undecided

1 Like

Re: Ebony Mayfield: Allen Onyeama's Alleged Co-Conspirator Pleads Guilty To Fraud by jaxxy(m): 9:41am On Jul 06, 2022
teepain:

what misrepresentation? We all know companies subcontract procurement of different goods Many people sel broker planes deal or sales for the manufacturers.

What his crime? Foe own the procurement subsidiary of his conglomerate? Give me a break
Re: Ebony Mayfield: Allen Onyeama's Alleged Co-Conspirator Pleads Guilty To Fraud by promzy555(m): 9:42am On Jul 06, 2022
livinbygrace:

To make big money like that no easy and most of those rich men you see around today have been involved in one shady deals or the other.
They just invested in some business to clean up their shit
seriously my brother and they come on air to deceive me. Is well
Re: Ebony Mayfield: Allen Onyeama's Alleged Co-Conspirator Pleads Guilty To Fraud by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 06, 2022
Godoverevery:

Even the mark zukerburgs of this world stole ideas to make it . Had to settle his friends
Re: Ebony Mayfield: Allen Onyeama's Alleged Co-Conspirator Pleads Guilty To Fraud by PlayerMeji: 10:21am On Jul 06, 2022
Go back to your history books...

You scuttled that idea yourself when you did not allow Awolowo to include that in the constitution back then, thinking it was because he was not included in the government that was his reason for calling for the secession clause to be allowed in the first place..

ebufa:

your buffoonery is second to none! the very people you despise are the same people you cannot bear to let go of!
Re: Ebony Mayfield: Allen Onyeama's Alleged Co-Conspirator Pleads Guilty To Fraud by PlayerMeji: 10:24am On Jul 06, 2022
Sọ̀rọ̀ sókè, Sir!

texazzpete:

Gentle reminder that the man in question is a close ally of this current administration
Re: Ebony Mayfield: Allen Onyeama's Alleged Co-Conspirator Pleads Guilty To Fraud by teepain: 10:24am On Jul 06, 2022
jaxxy:

what misrepresentation? We all know companies subcontract procurement of different goods Many people sel broker planes deal or sales for the manufacturers.

What his crime? Foe own the procurement subsidiary of his conglomerate? Give me a break

As a compatriot, I would like for Mr Allen to walk free, but it is beyond you and I. I wanted to understand the issues and that was why I took my time to go through the pains of accessing web resources of the United States' Department of Justice.

If it turns out to be true that:
1. Mr Allen is the owner of Springfield Aviation
2. Springfield claimed to have aircrafts to sell to Air Peace owned by Mr Allen again whereas there were no aircrafts
3. Letters of credit were opened based on the anticipated sales of "non-existing" aircrafts by Springfield (owned by Allen) to Air Peace (owned by Allen)
4. American Banks disbursed $20 million on the basis of the Letter of Credits to accounts controlled by Mr Allen

then there is a case for fraudulent misrepresentation at the very least. Our emotions won't change the fact. It is sad, but it is what it is.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Pastor Suck My Breast And Had Sex With Me During Deliverance / Young Couple Found Dead In A Car At Kundila Quarters, Kano / EFCC Docks AVM Oguntoyinbo For N166m Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.