Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,794 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Seun Irrefutable Proof Leodeking Is Behind The Bots - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Irrefutable Proof Leodeking Is Behind The Bots (591 Views)

Open Letter To Seun About Uncheck Violations By Leodeking/Omenka/Simplyleo / Open Letter To Seun About Uncheck Violations By Leodeking / Africa's Case For A Just Energy Transition Irrefutable, Says Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Irrefutable Proof Leodeking Is Behind The Bots by KingOfTheDamned: 5:13am On Jul 06, 2022
As stated here seun LeoDeKing is the creator of the bots and spammed triibalist and politics acoxutns on Nairaland .

These are just few of his comments. He was hitting 400 plus likes for ordianry posts .

Seun where are these likes coming from?

What is the average likes in politics sections

8nvestigste the account and do the math. I told you from beginning he created those accounts in collusion with a supermod account

1 Like

Re: Seun Irrefutable Proof Leodeking Is Behind The Bots by KingOfTheDamned: 5:17am On Jul 06, 2022
You would notice whenever these bot account create comments or threads this LeoDeKing comments on the thread first , or quotes the comment immediately.

It is not rocket science. What was going on is so obvious. Helinues is also involved in this as he can be seen quoting these accounts just like LeoDeKing .

There is no way a non involved individual magically knows when these bot acoxutns open threads and comments first. Mr Seun you would notice the following accounts happen to comment on every thread opened by these bots

LeoDeKing
Helinues
Joezinho
Moor247

3 Likes

Re: Seun Irrefutable Proof Leodeking Is Behind The Bots by Fira09(m): 5:27am On Jul 06, 2022
Good Report.
Re: Seun Irrefutable Proof Leodeking Is Behind The Bots by Nbote(m): 5:29am On Jul 06, 2022
They all know abeg.
Re: Seun Irrefutable Proof Leodeking Is Behind The Bots by KingOfTheDamned: 5:31am On Jul 06, 2022
Lastly Mr Seun while investigating pls go through the threads LeoDeKing commented on first especially, the ones that never made front page you would notice the following!

1. They are pure pro Tinubu and anti Obi threads
2. They are 99% created by bots
3. He comments seconds after the bots made these threads
4. Bots happened to always like his posts.
5. I had been monitoring him for a while so don't take my word for it, pls do your investigation

LeoDeKing is simplyleo is joezinho they are in the same group as protinubu anambraking moor247 tinubuadvicate legendaryhero etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Irrefutable Proof Leodeking Is Behind The Bots by Stallionhorse: 5:57am On Jul 06, 2022
Me I'm just thinking of the hot beans 200# egg 100# and 150# bread I'll eat this morning.. Nah only hungry people no sabi mind their business..
Re: Seun Irrefutable Proof Leodeking Is Behind The Bots by KingOfTheDamned: 6:51am On Jul 06, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Me I'm just thinking of the hot beans 200# egg 100# and 150# bread I'll eat this morning.. Nah only hungry people no sabi mind their business..

Egg and beans? Bro that is unhealthy.... Bros you need to upgrade your mind..

It's the sort of mentality that makes people like you sell their votes for 5k

Then you will cry and beg for the next 8 years

1 Like

Re: Seun Irrefutable Proof Leodeking Is Behind The Bots by LeoDeKing: 7:15am On Jul 06, 2022
This one has been going about screaming LeoDeKing created several accounts, bots in collaboration with mods bla bla bla, tell him to prove it now, he change the story.

Now where is the "seun irrefutable proof"? He will start typing another nonsense.

Pretty sure he operates not less than 10 accounts on this forum but me running just one account is who he is accusing of running several accounts.

As I have stated several times, I created Liondeleo, I lost log-in details over 2 years ago then abandoned it to create simplyleo. Same thing happened to it and I created LeoDeKing. Those accounts were not on ban even before I created LeoDeKing and have not been operational. The "last seen" status can be verified in relation to when LeoDeKing was created. These pieces of information are on the profile pages.

Now, seun and mods should bear me witness to this wish:

If I operate more than one account which is LeoDeKing or involved in any bot accounts for whatsoever reason, may I die a very painful and miserable death before the year runs out.

But if I don't, exactly same fate becomes your portion.

Based on your accusation, I should hear a very thunderous amen.

I operate only LeoDeKing account, pretty sure you operate more than 5 usernames. Prove me wrong on this.

Omenka Helinues, come and learn the art of shifting goal post because that is what will soon happen here. grin
Re: Seun Irrefutable Proof Leodeking Is Behind The Bots by LeoDeKing: 7:26am On Jul 06, 2022
Seun, as one poster rightly stated on another thread, is just like a market where everyone talks about his wares but some are telling others to keep quiet.

Thousands of usernames are on this forum praising Peter Obi and condemning Tinubu, but their interest is the usernames praising Tinubu and condemning Peter Obi.
Re: Seun Irrefutable Proof Leodeking Is Behind The Bots by KingOfTheDamned: 9:13am On Jul 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:
This one has been going about screaming LeoDeKing created several accounts, bots in collaboration with mods bla bla bla, tell him to prove it now, he change the story.

Now where is the "seun irrefutable proof"? He will start typing another nonsense.

Pretty sure he operates not less than 10 accounts on this forum but me running just one account is who he is accusing of running several accounts.

As I have stated several times, I created Liondeleo, I lost log-in details over 2 years ago then abandoned it to create simplyleo. Same thing happened to it and I created LeoDeKing. Those accounts were not on ban even before I created LeoDeKing and have not been operational. The "last seen" status can be verified in relation to when LeoDeKing was created. These pieces of information are on the profile pages.

If I operate more than one account which is LeoDeKing or involved in any bot accounts for whatsoever reason, may I die a very painful and miserable death before the year runs out.

I operate only LeoDeKing account, pretty sure you operate more than 5 usernames. Prove me wrong on this.

Omenka Helinues, come and learn the art of shifting goal post because that is what will soon happen here. grin

These theatrics won't save you
Re: Seun Irrefutable Proof Leodeking Is Behind The Bots by KingOfTheDamned: 9:14am On Jul 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Seun, as one poster rightly stated on another thread, is just like a market where everyone talks about his wares but some are telling others to keep quiet.

Thousands of usernames are on this forum praising Peter Obi and condemning Tinubu, but their interest is the usernames praising Tinubu and condemning Peter Obi.

That was never the point.. now you are crying and trying to shift goal post grin

You can't escape what you are guilty of Bros
Re: Seun Irrefutable Proof Leodeking Is Behind The Bots by LeoDeKing: 10:15am On Jul 06, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

These theatrics won't save you
Mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j, which other proof do you need to confirm all the allegations are false?

This is a person who has created about 6 threads with various usernames alleging that I use multiple accounts and involved in bot accounts for whatsoever reason. I did not bother responding.

But to clear all doubts as regards the false alarm he has been raising, just a single statement to substantiate his claim, he can't.

When will seun carry out proper investigation and come up with appropriate means of addressing all these fake news and alarms littering this forum? One cannot make any difference between false reports and fake ones because of people like this.

Seun, the earlier you swing into action, the better for you and your forum.
Re: Seun Irrefutable Proof Leodeking Is Behind The Bots by KingOfTheDamned: 10:23am On Jul 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j, which other proof do you need to confirm all the allegations are false?

This is a person who has created about 6 threads with various usernames alleging that I use multiple accounts and involved in bot accounts for whatsoever reason. I did not bother responding.

But to clear all doubts as regards the false alarm he has been raising, just a single statement to substantiate his claim, he can't.

When will seun carry out proper investigation and come up with appropriate means of addressing all these fake news and alarms littering this forum? One cannot make any difference between false reports and fake ones because of people like this.

Seun, the earlier you swing into action, the better for you and your forum.

LeoDeKing... Crying wolf. Just another day on Nairaland. Unfortunately for you, your image is so battered here that no one, no mod will take you seriously.

You have violated so many rules on this forum it's sad. Just imagine Nnamdi Kanu crying for justice.. that's how comic and bad your case is.

We all know you are behind the bots .. it's a matter of time before the hammer comes down on you permanently then again you open another new account again

1 Like

Re: Seun Irrefutable Proof Leodeking Is Behind The Bots by LeoDeKing: 10:39am On Jul 06, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

LeoDeKing... Crying wolf. Just another day on Nairaland. Unfortunately for you, your image is so battered here that no one, no mod will take you seriously.

You have violated so many rules on this forum it's sad. Just imagine Nnamdi Kanu crying for justice.. that's how comic and bad your case is.

We all know you are behind the bots .. it's a matter of time before the hammer comes down on you permanently then again you open another new account again
From operating multiple monikers to "we all know you are behind the bots"

Now I repeat, if I'm in any way involved in the bots for whatsoever reason, may I die a very painful and miserable death before the year runs out. If however that is not the case, may this be your portion.

Can you simply say amen since you all know?

1 Like

Re: Seun Irrefutable Proof Leodeking Is Behind The Bots by KingOfTheDamned: 10:45am On Jul 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:

From operating multiple monikers to "we all know you are behind the bots"

Now I repeat, if I'm in any way involved in the bots for whatsoever reason, may I die a very painful and miserable death before the year runs out. If however that is not the case, may this be your portion.

Can you simply say amen since you all know?

LeoDeKing the whole Nairaland knows you ar behind the bots ... The evidence is clear but relax seun is doing a deep dive investigation. Why are you panicking? Oh you never knew he would find out about the numerous acoxutns and bots you created did you ?

Lol relax bro. if you can do the crime then be ready to serve the penalty.

I hope you learn from this experience and any one who worked with you behind the scenes will be sacked by seun

Too bad . Good radiance to bad rubbish

1 Like

Re: Seun Irrefutable Proof Leodeking Is Behind The Bots by LeoDeKing: 11:03am On Jul 06, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

LeoDeKing the whole Nairaland knows you ar behind the bots ... The evidence is clear but relax seun is doing a deep dive investigation. Why are you panicking? Oh you never knew he would find out about the numerous acoxutns and bots you created did you ?

Lol relax bro. if you can do the crime then be ready to serve the penalty.

I hope you learn from this experience and any one who worked with you behind the scenes will be sacked by seun

Too bad . Good radiance to bad rubbish
Say amen and get the heck out.

You have been running around raising false alarms with various monikers tagging all the mods, just a single word to substantiate those claims, you are here typing nonsense.

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun, I hope you guys have seen the falsehood nairaland is littered with.

I sincerely hope a proper investigation can be conducted so anyone with more than one username is banned and denied further registration access based on the profiling of ip address.

I'm done with you for now.
Re: Seun Irrefutable Proof Leodeking Is Behind The Bots by KingOfTheDamned: 11:07am On Jul 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Say amen and get the heck out.

You have been running around raising false alarms with various monikers tagging all the mods, just a single word to substantiate those claims, you are here typing nonsense.

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun, I hope you guys have seen the falsehood nairaland is littered with.

I sincerely hope a proper investigation can be conducted so anyone with more than one username is banned and denied further registration access based on the profiling of ip address.

I'm done with you for now.

Don't be running scared my man..

Seun is diving deep into all our activities and you are done.

Bye
Re: Seun Irrefutable Proof Leodeking Is Behind The Bots by Afonjamuslim24(f): 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2022
@OP Kingofthedamned: It's no new discovery that Leodeking is a jobless spam bot and a known Nairaland scammer with multiple accounts, which he uses to scam unsuspecting new or even old members of this forum of their hard earned money. Though Seun's attention has been drawn to this multiple times, unfortunately he has refused to act. Who knows if he is part of the scam as alleged by a certain Nairalander sometime ago. Anyway thanks for the further exposure.

Warm regards,

2 Likes

Re: Seun Irrefutable Proof Leodeking Is Behind The Bots by Afonjamuslim24(f): 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Keep quiet you scamming, lying bot. Stop stealing from Nairalanders it isn't fair.

1 Like

Re: Seun Irrefutable Proof Leodeking Is Behind The Bots by KingOfTheDamned: 4:14pm On Jul 06, 2022
Afonjamuslim24:
@OP Kingofthedamned: It's no new discovery that Leodeking is a jobless spam bot and a known Nairaland scammer with multiple accounts, which he uses to scam unsuspecting new or even old members of this forum of their hard earned money. Though Seun's attention has been drawn to this multiple times, unfortunately he has refused to act. Who knows if he is part of the scam as alleged by a certain Nairalander sometime ago. Anyway thanks for the further exposure.

Warm regards,

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Seun Irrefutable Proof Leodeking Is Behind The Bots by helinues: 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
You would notice whenever these bot account create comments or threads this LeoDeKing comments on the thread first , or quotes the comment immediately.

It is not rocket science. What was going on is so obvious. Helinues is also involved in this as he can be seen quoting these accounts just like LeoDeKing .

There is no way a non involved individual magically knows when these bot acoxutns open threads and comments first. Mr Seun you would notice the following accounts happen to comment on every thread opened by these bots

LeoDeKing
Helinues
Joezinho
Moor247

Guy stop mentioning me in this nonsense if you can't provide proofs of my moniker being part.

You claimed to be at office in the morning, at least you must be back by now, waiting for your proofs

2 Likes

Re: Seun Irrefutable Proof Leodeking Is Behind The Bots by KingOfTheDamned: 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:

Guy stop mentioning me in this nonsense if you can't provide proofs of my moniker being part.

You claimed to be at office in the morning, at least you must be back by now, waiting for your proofs

Helinues, are you normal? What time was that post made? Bros I have advised you to go back and finish school Bros.

Why didn't you look at the time stamp on that comment before talking?

Graduate bro , e get why.

School no be scam o
Re: Seun Irrefutable Proof Leodeking Is Behind The Bots by helinues: 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Helinues, are you normal? What time was that post made? Bros I have advised you to go back and finish school Bros.

Why didn't you look at the time stamp on that comment before talking?

Graduate bro , e get why.

School no be scam o

In short you are still at work busy to provide proofs to shame me once and for all.

You posted others screenshot but mine is missing. Should I be the one to be reminding you about it?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Gives Adamu 2-weeks Ultimatum To Resolve Impasse With Varsity Unions / Hi, Do You Know You Can Earn On This Platform Without Referral. Check How Now. / Boys handle And Grope Helpless Girl In A Crowded Pool (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.