Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Ebonyi PDP Suspends Deputy Chairman, Publicity Secretary, And Two Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi PDP Suspends Deputy Chairman, Publicity Secretary, And Two Others (412 Views)

Oshiomhole Masterminded LP & NLC Conflict – Labour Party Deputy Chairman Alleges / BREAKING: PDP Suspends 2019 Presidential Campaign Over CJN Suspension / APC Suspends Mustapha Salihu, Deputy Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebonyi PDP Suspends Deputy Chairman, Publicity Secretary, And Two Others by Central22222: 7:05am On Jul 06, 2022
Ebonyi PDP Suspends Deputy Chairman, Publicity Secretary, and Two Others

The Ebonyi State Chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has announced a month suspension of the the State Deputy Chairman, Barr Ifeanyi Nworie, the State Publicity Secretary, Mr Nwoba Chika Nwoba, The State Legal Adviser, Barr Mudi Erhenede, and the State Treasurer, Barr Obinna Iteshi. The State Chairman of the Party, Hon. Tochukwu Okorie, announced the suspension on Tuesday, during a Press brief at Abakaliki.

Announcing the suspension, the state Chairman, Hon. Tochukwu Okorie, said that the suspended executives are accused of infractions. On his words;
"SEC received a memo for the ratification of the suspension of certain persons. The memo was based on the Decision of the State Working Committee following a petition brought by one Hon. Okuri Eze Reuben of Akaezeukwu ward against the following persons
i. Barr. Ifeanyi Nworie
ii. Mr. Nwoba Chika Nwoba
iii. Barr. Mudiaga Erhenede
iv. Barr. Obinna Iteshi
The above-named persons are accused of infractions as outlined in Section 58 (1) of the constitution of the PDP 2017 as amended. The petitioner had also attached a sworn affidavit in support of his petition. SEC unanimously approved and ratified the suspension for the period of one month as presented in the memo.
For the avoidance of doubt, Barr. Ifeanyi Nworie, Mr. Nwoba Chika Nwoba, Barr. Mudiaga Erhenede and Barr. Obinna Iteshi have been suspended from the party for a period of one month beginning July 4, 2022 in line with the extant provisions of the Constitution of the PDP."

Hon. Okorie said, that the suspended executives are Read more: https://centralmedia.com.ng/2022/07/06/ebonyi-pdp-suspends-deputy-chairman-publicity-secretary-and-two-others/

Re: Ebonyi PDP Suspends Deputy Chairman, Publicity Secretary, And Two Others by yinkus6750(m): 7:19am On Jul 06, 2022
Do they still have PDP in Ebonyi ?
Umahi moved the entire structure to APC
Re: Ebonyi PDP Suspends Deputy Chairman, Publicity Secretary, And Two Others by helinues: 7:20am On Jul 06, 2022
Pdp about to die finally in Ebonyi state
Re: Ebonyi PDP Suspends Deputy Chairman, Publicity Secretary, And Two Others by Juanas: 7:22am On Jul 06, 2022
Why always Ebonyi state
Re: Ebonyi PDP Suspends Deputy Chairman, Publicity Secretary, And Two Others by Mysticwebb: 7:26am On Jul 06, 2022
Instead fixing their house, they are still having infighting at this critical period. Maybe they want to lose the election.
Re: Ebonyi PDP Suspends Deputy Chairman, Publicity Secretary, And Two Others by Peacecore: 8:10am On Jul 06, 2022
Mysticwebb:
Instead fixing their house, they are still having infighting at this critical period. Maybe they want to lose the election.
The election wey dem don lose before e start. They field a candidate from d same zone as Dave. Ebonyi south while APC field a candidate from Ebonyi North, the second largest tribe after the Almighty Ezzas.
Re: Ebonyi PDP Suspends Deputy Chairman, Publicity Secretary, And Two Others by seunmsg(m): 8:13am On Jul 06, 2022
The suspended members should simply move to APC. Ebonyi is now an APC state.
Re: Ebonyi PDP Suspends Deputy Chairman, Publicity Secretary, And Two Others by ThinkSmarter: 8:35am On Jul 06, 2022
Ebonyi APC is in a better position to clinch power come 2023.
Re: Ebonyi PDP Suspends Deputy Chairman, Publicity Secretary, And Two Others by Tenses: 9:00am On Jul 06, 2022
seunmsg:
The suspended members should simply move to APC. Ebonyi is now an APC state.

I used to think you are intelligent

You'd just sit in you shack and postulate rubbish.

Come down to Ebonyi state and VERIFY. Even if APC files Peter Obi as her candidate nobody will vote for that cursed party let alone an Izhi man that is naive and clueless.

Who go vote Izhi man? Is it Ikwo? Ezza? Who actually?

Mark my word today. Apc will only win two local government, Ebonyi and izhi. They will surely lose the state capital.
Re: Ebonyi PDP Suspends Deputy Chairman, Publicity Secretary, And Two Others by Peacecore: 11:26am On Jul 06, 2022
cool
Tenses:

Come down to Ebonyi state and VERIFY. Even if APC files Peter Obi as her candidate nobody will vote for that cursed party let alone an Izhi man that is naive and clueless.

Mark my word today. Apc will only win two local government, Ebonyi and izhi. They will surely lose the state capital.
Stop lying. Politics is not all about " who'll vote Mr. A " PDP in Ebonyi state is in disarray which is a plus to APC coupled with Dave not being d regular politicians that u know. Though I had preferred APC fields an Ezza man but it's Ezza's turn after 8yr.How do u think that Ebonyi people will allow power to remain in d south for 16 straight years. If APC winning Ebonyi state is bet with 100 odds, I would carry it against PDP 1.01odd.
Re: Ebonyi PDP Suspends Deputy Chairman, Publicity Secretary, And Two Others by seunmsg(m): 11:36am On Jul 06, 2022
Tenses:

I’m not from Ebonyi and I don’t understand the local politics of the state. However, I observed a very troubling tribalism in your post. What exactly is wrong with an Izhi man? Are Izhi people not part of Ebonyi state? Is the man you’re talking about competent or not? Why do other Ebonyi people hate the Izhi people?
Re: Ebonyi PDP Suspends Deputy Chairman, Publicity Secretary, And Two Others by Peacecore: 11:49am On Jul 06, 2022
seunmsg:

I’m not from Ebonyi and I don’t understand the local politics of the state. However, I observed a very troubling tribalism in your post. What exactly is wrong with an Izhi man? Are Izhi people not part of Ebonyi state? Is the man you’re talking about competent or not? Why do other Ebonyi people hate the Izhi people?
Don't mind d guy. He's just saying out of emotion not the fact on ground. Probably he doesn't like Dave n APC but that doesn't deny d fact that PDP has lose Ebonyi state.

(1) (Reply)

Flood Sweeps Lexus SUV Away In Lagos / Have You Ever Seen A Dog Eating Agbado Like Our Military? I've Seen One(Pics) / Tinubu's Deputy When He Was Governor Of Lagos Slams APC, Calls Tinubu A Mafia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.