Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo (21876 Views)

Bridge Collapses In Kwara After Heavy Rainfall, Four Feared Dead / An Overview Of The Loko-oweto Bridge, The Bridge Linking Benue & Nasarawa States / Bridge Linking Gombe, Adamawa & Borno Has Been Damaged (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by Tomek09(m): 10:11am On Jul 06, 2022
Demola Ajayi region......brown roof republic.
Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by Troublemaker111: 10:24am On Jul 06, 2022
Your useless party saw the state of this and did nothing for a whole 8yrs , you are here now castigating the people's governor angry. GSM is not heartless and wicked like your late father Ajimobi. All his gibberish videos are all over social media . If GSM finally fix it , then prophecy you become a dead meat to the gods ..... Ase edumare tongue
Ogun lakaye kill all enemies of GSM
Sango Olukoso kill all enemies of Oyo state
godoluwa:

He's not gonna do anything

Seyi Makinde is not working at all

Seyi Makinde is a very greedy, useless & most senseless governor Oyo state ever had
Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by godoluwa(m): 10:39am On Jul 06, 2022
Troublemaker111:
Your useless party saw the state of this and did nothing for a whole 8yrs , you are here now castigating the people's governor angry. GSM is not heartless and wicked like your late father Ajimobi. All his gibberish videos are all over social media . If GSM finally fix it , then prophecy you become a dead meat to the gods ..... Ase edumare tongue

lol

Some of you guys knows nothing about governance
Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by godoluwa(m): 10:41am On Jul 06, 2022
anonimi:

Try to speak from the vantage position of knowledge and not from ignorance doing arrogance swagger.

Which part of Oyo state do you lives?

Most of you comment based on loyalty to party & propaganda

If you don't lives in Oyo state, you won't understand what people are passing through under this administration

Mention just one solid project he has done for the part 3years & few months he assumed office

The said teachers they claimed to have employed us only on papers but not in reality, go to their Facebook page to see those they claimed to have been employed lamenting with evidence

More than 50% of inherited road project that have passed 60-70% completion is not completed under Seyi nose even after 3yrs of his administration e.g Old Ife Road which Ajimobi already did more than 60% whereas this road is just few kilometres

Seyi Makinde claimed to have spent 23bn Naira on streetlight wheras the work done so far is not even up to 2.3bn Naira

If you lives in Ibadan or any part of Oyo state then you will know the reality on ground

Go to Oyo state Facebook page & see loads of complaints with pictures evidence

Iwo road is the centre of Ibadan, the road network over there is bad to the extent that we have to call on a senator to help us do state government job

Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by TolaniLuv: 10:42am On Jul 06, 2022
godoluwa:

Seyi Makinde is a very greedy, useless & most senseless governor Oyo state ever had

The fact that he’s young and can do much much better with the strength and authority he has… we will now be saying leaders of tomorrow re dis one leader
Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by godoluwa(m): 10:42am On Jul 06, 2022
Skodiswayze:

Paid Urchin Spotted

grin

grin

grin
Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by Troublemaker111: 10:44am On Jul 06, 2022
You know next to nothing , why can't you defend your party against my allegations. I still repeat if GSM fix it may god of thunder locate you. Tell us any governor in southwest doing better than GSM . Iwo òtá ilosiwaju yi . If you not satisfied with oyo state governance , pack your baggage and leave the state . grin
godoluwa:

lol

Some of you guys knows nothing about governance
Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by anonabbey: 10:46am On Jul 06, 2022
godoluwa:

Lol. You never tell us the actual thing wey dey pepper you for body. GSM is not the cause of your problems
Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by godoluwa(m): 10:52am On Jul 06, 2022
anonabbey:

Lol. You never tell us the actual thing wey dey pepper you for body. GSM is not the cause of your problems

No be everybody will be blind followers

Just like APC paid urchins attacked me yesterday, you PDP followers are doing the same today

grin

I don't play party politics and will never support bad governance
Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by kaywhy09(m): 10:57am On Jul 06, 2022
Lewisjohnson:
Ewedu nd Amala bridge,
Am nt surprised grin grin grin

You missed it.

It is morogbo around that zone.

1 Like

Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by godoluwa(m): 11:02am On Jul 06, 2022
anonimi:

Try to speak from the vantage position of knowledge and not from ignorance doing arrogance swagger.

More

Go to Oyo state government feedback Facebook page to see that this government is not working at all

Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by lereinter(m): 11:20am On Jul 06, 2022
godoluwa:

Lolzzzzz

Seyi administration solve lautech problem

The administration solved moniya to iseyin road and other ongoing and completed projects

Makinde as recruited more than 5000 teachers and other workers

Makinde has not owned any worker or pensioner since inception

No problem
Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by Dadadididacontr: 11:35am On Jul 06, 2022
GBOKASINCHA:
Apart from no man's land the Remaining south west states are shithole

You are a confused being. Go to your Anambra and Enugu to see the gully Erosion that has exposed the skeleton of the Dead Olds.

Where is No Man Land? The one you refered to is in South West. Go and build your own No man Land.

Afokun, gbe kun mu.
Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by Donaluta(m): 11:56am On Jul 06, 2022
godoluwa:

You just show your ignorance here... Same seyi makinde oyo people are praising .. you go soon get heart attack ..
Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by Jostoman: 12:33pm On Jul 06, 2022
godoluwa:

sorry you hear BAT supporter.
Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by Stephendeals: 12:44pm On Jul 06, 2022
godoluwa:

Which part of Oyo state do you lives?

Most of you comment based on loyalty to party & propaganda

If you don't lives in Oyo state, you won't understand what people are passing through under this administration

Mention just one solid project he has done for the part 3years & few months he assumed office

The said teachers they claimed to have employed us only on papers but not in reality, go to their Facebook page to see those they claimed to have been employed lamenting with evidence

More than 50% of inherited road project that have passed 60-70% completion is not completed under Seyi nose even after 3yrs of his administration e.g Old Ife Road which Ajimobi already did more than 60% whereas this road is just few kilometres

Seyi Makinde claimed to have spent 23bn Naira on streetlight wheras the work done so far is not even up to 2.3bn Naira

If you lives in Ibadan or any part of Oyo state then you will know the reality on ground

Go to Oyo state Facebook page & see loads of complaints with pictures evidence

Iwo road is the centre of Ibadan, the road network over there is bad to the extent that we have to call on a senator to help us do state government job

Bembo Apata road is clearly not abandoned for years as claimed as the construction is ongoing, some of these comment do not represent the true reality of things. I ply that route, they even just linked that bembo road to Akala expressway.

undecided undecided
Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by murmee: 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
godoluwa:

You can say that again!
Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by godwon01(m): 9:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
MrsClancy:

You're from Eruwa?
I am from that zone, not from Eruwa. Our family farm was located around that area. We used to pass through the bridge in those days in the 70s and 80s . Do you know Obaseku High school in Eruwa, some of my siblings attended the high school in the 80s. A lot of my friends were from Lanlate. One retired Brigadier General of Nigeria Army was a good friend of mine. He hailed from Lanlate . He was my classmate in the secondary school in the 70s.
Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by MrsClancy: 10:42pm On Jul 06, 2022
godwon01:
I am from that zone, not from Eruwa. Our family farm was located around that area. We used to pass through the bridge in those days in the 70s and 80s . Do you know Obaseku High school in Eruwa, some of my siblings attended the high school in the 80s. A lot of my friends were from Lanlate. One retired Brigadier General of Nigeria Army was a good friend of mine. He hailed from Lanlate . He was my classmate in the secondary school in the 70s.

OMG!!!!

My mom was from Eruwa. I have families in Lanlate, Igboora, Gbongan, Maya.
Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by godwon01(m): 10:58pm On Jul 06, 2022
MrsClancy:

OMG!!!!

My mom was from Eruwa. I have families in Lanlate, Igboora, Gbongan, Maya.
Those places you mentioned were all common areas of my family. I went to Igboora in 2019 to see one of my old friends. Nice place to be. I enjoyed their Ilasa and gbegiri which you can not get raw here in UK. I went as far as oja Alagba for bush meat. Anyway , Ibarapa areas is a lovely place with cheap farm products and cheap land for big mechanised farm.
Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by godoluwa(m): 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
Donaluta:

You just show your ignorance here... Same seyi makinde oyo people are praising .. you go soon get heart attack ..

Yes they are praising him as seen below

Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by godoluwa(m): 12:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jostoman:
sorry you hear BAT supporter.

grin

You don't know me

Seyi is doing wonders

Plenty bad roads everywhere

Even most road he inherited, re-awarded at over inflated price still not completed most of which are less than 10km

Seyi is doing wonders bro

Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by Jostoman: 12:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
godoluwa:

grin

You don't know me

Seyi is doing wonders

Even most road he inherited, re-awarded at over inflated price still not completed most of which are less than 10km

are you in his cabinet?
Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by Jostoman: 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
godoluwa:

grin

You don't know me

Seyi is doing wonders

oga Seyi makinde is doing his best
Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by godoluwa(m): 12:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jostoman:
oga Seyi makinde is doing his best

What are best he's doing?

Show us numbers of road he started and finished within the last 3years

Show us sensible project he started and finished within the last 3years

You think good governance is all about useless media hype he's been doing on social media?
Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by godoluwa(m): 12:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
Troublemaker111:

You are a very small boy grin
Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by Jostoman: 1:01pm On Jul 12, 2022
godoluwa:

What are best he's doing?

Show us numbers of road he started and finished within the last 3years

Show us sensible project he started and finished within the last 3years

You think good governance is all about useless media hype he's been doing on social media?

bros go and verify
Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by godoluwa(m): 1:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jostoman:
bros go and verify

I lives in Oyo state

100% native of Ibadan

I don't think you know ibadan like I do

Spent close to 4 decades of my life in Ibadan as I spent little years of my life outside Ibadan (school things)

I don't need to verify anything before I passed my judgment

I move around Ibadan on daily basis so I understand what's happening around Ibadan
Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by Troublemaker111: 8:52pm On Aug 12, 2022
Do you mean your father grin
godoluwa:

You are a very small boy grin

Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by godoluwa(m): 10:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
Troublemaker111:
Do you mean your father grin

Your late father whom your mother killed with otapiapia

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Gives LASG Go-ahead To Reconstruct Lagos Int’l Airport Road / Bus Conveying 2 Funaabites For Youth Service Got Involved In A Serious Accident / Age Issue On Marriage Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.