Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,288 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

He's Married But Wouldn't Let Her Go! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / He's Married But Wouldn't Let Her Go! (801 Views)

will you let her sit at the middle or behind you while on a bike? / Photo Of The Day: You Wouldn't Believe What This Girl Did / He Married His Own Daughter, What Next Now? (a True Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He's Married But Wouldn't Let Her Go! by dblessed(f): 5:23pm On Jul 26, 2011
It's obvious my friend needs help but she just doesn't know what else to do. there's this guy she met who asked her out, it took her about 3 months to finally accept dating the guy. they started dating and everything went smooth and loving, you would even admire them. but when my friend finally fell for him and started loving him like a girl would love her man, she realised somehow that the guy is married with a kid. all effort to keep away from the guy proofs abortive, the guy will always come begging on his knees and offcourse he knows where and how to find her. the truth is the wife is at one end of the world while he's in lagos, i can attest my friend has tried so hard to leave the guy and even threatning to inform the wife, but she's just being human with sense of humor cos the wife is pregnant and she wouldn't want anything to go wrong because she got her informed about anything, knowing how much the wife loves him and how much emotinal he's told her his wife is. but when his wife puts to birth he'll be away for sometime. what would you advice my friend do when he's away because she wouldn't want him to come back and meet her. she cries for God's help. to take the guy away from her.
Re: He's Married But Wouldn't Let Her Go! by Chintua: 9:53am On Jul 27, 2011
If a woman does not want a man around her, she knows what to do.
Story. . .story? S-T-O-R-Y! wink
What does the man have to lose? Nothing.
He has the best of both worlds. A wife and a concubine. cheesy

Single woman dating a married man=loser!
Why waste her time?
The only reason I would do such a thing is a last-ditch effort to 'carry belle' and be a single parent. . .aka looking for a 'spam-donor'! NOT to be second wife.

She does not need any advice. . . .make she siddon dia make married man take her dey relieve marital stress.
She go soon grow grey bia-bia for nyansh dey do 'concubine'!

Shioooooooooor!!!

she cries for God's help. to take the guy away from her.

No kiddin'! grin

Mu he he he he he
Re: He's Married But Wouldn't Let Her Go! by ifyalways(f): 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2011
Chintua:

If a woman does not want a man around her, she knows what to do.
Story. . .story? S-T-O-R-Y! wink
What does the man have to lose? Nothing.
He has the best of both worlds. A wife and a concubine. cheesy

Single woman dating a married man=loser!
Why waste her time?
The only reason I would do such a thing is a last-ditch effort to 'carry belle' and be a single parent. . .aka looking for a 'spam-donor'! NOT to be second wife.

She does not need any advice. . . .make she siddon dia make married man take her dey relieve marital stress.
She go soon grow grey bia-bia for nyansh dey do 'concubine'!

Shioooooooooor!!!

No kiddin'! grin

Mu he he he he he
True !
Tura !!
Two Pence ! ! !
lol
Re: He's Married But Wouldn't Let Her Go! by dblessed(f): 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2011
she know's all that but needs to set up a new strategy. what do you advice? cos the much i advice her never worked. What would you advice?
Re: He's Married But Wouldn't Let Her Go! by mirob(f): 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2011
D only problem here is dat Ur friend is still in love with this man, if not ,d way she would have embarrassed him no one would tell him to find his square root.

(1) (Reply)

My Bucket List, What's Yours / Illegal Immigrant Caught Trying To Sneak Into Spain Disguised As A CAR SEAT / The Story Of A Nigerian Boy Whose PARENTS Were Killed In Kaduna Riots Of 2002

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.