Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,440 members, 7,853,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

Simple Tip For New Bloggers On How To Get Backlinks And Good Search Experience - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Simple Tip For New Bloggers On How To Get Backlinks And Good Search Experience (117 Views)

How A Good Search Engine Would Benefit Both Nairaland And Nairalanders / Share Your Job Search Experience / IPC Set To Train Online Journalists /bloggers On Conflict Sensitive Election Rep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Tip For New Bloggers On How To Get Backlinks And Good Search Experience by victorkk06(m): 8:21am On Jul 06, 2022
When you start your blog, Publish 2 articles per week for 6months for a standard niche.

Do not look at your daily traffic, if possible close any plugin that shows you your traffic and just focus on writing and publishing high quality and unique content and make sure not to use Google images, try to design urs and and a copyright.

Make Sure To Promote Whilst Writing.

After good 6months, now is time to build links, write 2 articles as you usually do and publish one on your website and reach out to quality websites in your niche and publish the other one there and link back to your site.

Even with that your first 6months of blogging, you will get natural links if your website abd content are well structured.

Do this and thank me later, for now, don't thank me you will need that energy to work.

In case you lack content ideas, you can let me know and i will help you out and also give you tips to write content faster without using Ai.

Thanks ☺️

Learn how to win your first scholarship here:

https://tuitiontrek.com/

(1) (Reply)

Function Of Balance Pipe Of Multistage Centrifugal Pump / Online Service Perdisco Homework Help / Muslim-christian Tickets: How Relevant Is The Debate To Nigerians' Socio-economi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.