Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

To Rewrite WAEC For UK Study Route - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / To Rewrite WAEC For UK Study Route (238 Views)

I Need A Professional Writer/rewriter To Rewrite A Book On Puberty For Boys / I Need A Professional Writer/rewriter To Rewrite 3 Book Synopses / WAEC 2019 Job Recruitment (25 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Rewrite WAEC For UK Study Route by superflakky(f): 9:04am On Jul 06, 2022
Hello Nairalanders.

I discovered that most schools in the UK require waec for post graduate programme in lieu of IELTS. I have NECO.

Is it advisable to rewrite WAEC so that I can use it when processing my admission.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: To Rewrite WAEC For UK Study Route by Seniorwriter(m): 9:13am On Jul 06, 2022
superflakky:
Hello Nairalanders.

I discovered that most schools in the UK require waec for post graduate programme in lieu of IELTS. I have NECO.

Is it advisable to rewrite WAEC so that I can use it when processing my admission.

Thanks in anticipation.

Your first step is to choose a school that your financial budget can afford their fees then reach out to them with your question that way you are deliberate and focused on achieving your goals.

#My2Cent

@Seniorwriter
Re: To Rewrite WAEC For UK Study Route by superflakky(f): 9:44am On Jul 06, 2022
Thanks for the response. I have reached out to most schools, Hull for example insists on WAEC, hence my question.

(1) (Reply)

Window Blinds, Wall Paper And Pannel Installers In Anambra / Project Coordinator / A Builder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.