Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Wike: ‘it Will Be Political Suicide To Ignore Ortom, Fayose, Makinde,etc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: ‘it Will Be Political Suicide To Ignore Ortom, Fayose, Makinde,etc (806 Views)

Why PDP Spared Makinde, Ugwuanyi, Descended On Ortom, Fayose, Anyim — Vanguard / Miyetti Allah Asks FG To Ignore Ortom's Call To Declare Them A Terrorist Group / Fayose: "Makinde Looks Quiet, But Deadly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike: ‘it Will Be Political Suicide To Ignore Ortom, Fayose, Makinde,etc by Move2(m): 9:58am On Jul 06, 2022
Former National Legal Adviser of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Jacob Mark, has advised the opposition party’s leadership to pacify aggrieved members.

Speaking on a television program, Jacob Mark said the doors to mending issues with Wike are still open.

According to him, the Rivers governor is very interested in settling issues in the PDP and won’t work against the opposition party.

I’m not too sure it is correct for anybody to assume that he (Wike) has shut his doors against the PDP, the party he has vowed to support to victory; the party he has reassured after returning from his trip,” Mark said.

“I think every other person in the party should take advantage of that, and people should climb down from their high horses, discard winners take it all away approach, and there must be no room for political arrogance where you disregard people who have the feelings of being ignored.

“You cannot at this stage be facing a big election we are talking about and ignore the people. I have seen the likes of governors who are together with Wike. You will be committing political suicide if you elect to ignore some people.
I have listened to former governors (David) Jang, (Ayo) Fayose, and I have listened to the voice of (Governor Seyi) Makinde, I heard from (Governor Samuel) Ortom, these are stakeholders of the party, and when you are going into a general election where you want to unseat a ruling party, you will be politically incorrect to ignore such people.”

https://www./2022/07/06/wike-it-will-be-political-suicide-to-ignore-ortom-fayose-makinde-jang-others/
Re: Wike: ‘it Will Be Political Suicide To Ignore Ortom, Fayose, Makinde,etc by 9jii(m): 10:02am On Jul 06, 2022
Er
Re: Wike: ‘it Will Be Political Suicide To Ignore Ortom, Fayose, Makinde,etc by MMWandali: 10:03am On Jul 06, 2022
PDP has really messed up bad

It was the option people had, but now they are proving to be hopeless

1 Like

Re: Wike: ‘it Will Be Political Suicide To Ignore Ortom, Fayose, Makinde,etc by VoteTinubu2023: 10:06am On Jul 06, 2022
I love it when crises plague that useless party called PDP.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

1 Like

Re: Wike: ‘it Will Be Political Suicide To Ignore Ortom, Fayose, Makinde,etc by Never4getU: 10:40am On Jul 06, 2022
Atiku is the problem since time immemorial, that man have an insatiable demand for power. it beat imagination to think one individual interest overshadows other peculiar interest within the party. Atiku continue to subdue other party's faithful interest over the years with only him emerging the standard bearer of the party.

Wike deserve the respect he can get from the party, he was the only man standing after 2015 general elections which PDP lost to the opposition APC. Where was Atiku? He help wrestled power from PDP and only returned back into the fold when he realized his ambition would not be realized with the likes of Tinibu in the APC given his match he discovered in Tinubu.

It is a total disregard of the collective sensibility of entire southern part of Nigeria respect to Atiku's emergence as the party candidate in the forthcoming election in 2023. No northerner should have contested that primary, especially Atiku should have stay off to give some kind of sense of belonging to the south given the brouhaha his emergence caused in the previous elections and particularly 2019 to be precise. This man is not the only person in that party with the ambition to lead the country neither does he have a better plan than others.

Atiku is dictator and doesn't have respect for anyone but himself else the recent crisis caused by his deliberate action which to me it was a plan action to ditch Wike who came second in the primary and to now went against majority delegates members to hand the vice presidential position to the man was a total deservice to the party.

I think Atiku will be worse as a president of this country, he is only being overhyped as one unifying entity.
Re: Wike: ‘it Will Be Political Suicide To Ignore Ortom, Fayose, Makinde,etc by Madmohamed123: 10:48am On Jul 06, 2022
Never4getU:
Atiku is the problem since time immemorial, that man have an insatiable demand for power. it beat imagination to think one individual interest overshadows other peculiar interest within the party. Atiku continue to subdue other party's faithful interest over the years with only him emerging the standard bearer of the party.

Wike deserve the respect he can get from the party, he was the only man standing after 2015 general elections which PDP lost to the opposition APC. Where was Atiku? He help wrestled power from PDP and only returned back into the fold when he realized his ambition would not be realized with the likes of Tinibu in the APC given his match he discovered in Tinubu.

It is a total disregard of the collective sensibility of entire southern part of Nigeria respect to Atiku's emergence as the party candidate in the forthcoming election in 2023. NO northerner should have contested that primary, especially Atiku should have stay off to give some kind of sense of belonging to the south given the brouhaha his emergence in the previous election in 2019. This man is not the only person in that party with ambition to rule the country.

I think Atiku will be worse as a president of this country, he is only being overhyped as one unifying entity.
the problem of Atiku is he feels too big to PDP members.
I'm waiting the day he will visit Jonathan for support but I don't think shame go let him go after he sabotage him in 2015
Re: Wike: ‘it Will Be Political Suicide To Ignore Ortom, Fayose, Makinde,etc by GoooodHardDick: 10:58am On Jul 06, 2022
PDP and APC are not irrelevant anymore. They're dead and old parties. Nigeria needs someone New from a New party with fresh ideas.

This is exactly Why Nigeria needs peter Obi!

Nigerians wake up! We may never see a candidate like Obi again. This is the best Chance we have now to remove these ancestors and get Nigeria working again!!!

Together we can get it right this time around. Let's not miss this opportunity. Let's Vote massively for Vote labour party, vote for peter Obi
Re: Wike: ‘it Will Be Political Suicide To Ignore Ortom, Fayose, Makinde,etc by Never4getU: 11:00am On Jul 06, 2022
That man big manship will further destroy the party.

Madmohamed123:
the problem of Atiku is he feels too big to PDP members.
I'm waiting the day he will visit Jonathan for support but I don't think shame go let him go after he sabotage him in 2015

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Will Physical Campaign Against Tinubu & Atiku. Prophet Isa El Buba / ‘Fake Bishops’: Tinubu, APC Under Fire As G.O On Purported List Threatens N500bn / How Tinubu Economic Plans Ruined Buhari's Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.