Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) (94159 Views)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Bwoi Mangu, Plateau Attack (Graphic Photos) / Abia Police Killed 8 IPOB Members, 2 Officers Died In CID Office Attack (Graphic / Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by Adrian98(m): 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2022
I’m not being petty or whatever. Had it been this was during GEJ’s tenure citizens would have been protesting and talking a lot but no one is doing that right now. Rather PMB is traveling round the world

1 Like

Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by Torokos: 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2022
Nigeria my Country under bad leadership
Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by bilangha(m): 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2022
perfectly played script....hausa nation

1 Like

Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by Johel(m): 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
PremiumTech:
THE BUREAU | CRIME

Source: The Bureau

Cursed Nation.
Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by Splitmind: 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
blazingblender:
Seems we should start arming ourselves

Stop panicking and relax, president Buhari is on top of the situation.
Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by Jeffyblaq(m): 2:42pm On Jul 06, 2022
Nova1982:

LMAO, you don't know what a failed state is.

The economy has not crumbled! we still have the biggest economy in Africa. and only lagos is the 4th biggest in Africa.
Be quiet kid..
Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by Mhudi: 2:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
We are really doomed as a country. Who will rescue this country? Certainly not Tinubu nor Atiku. Can it be Peter Obi? Perhaps not. Then who will? Can a millitary takeover give some glimpse of hope? But they can't be trusted based on their antecedents. What if one jappa? But I have family and friends and loved ones and can't just leave them behind. I feel like crying for this helplessness.

2 Likes

Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by Igbojew: 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2022
May curse be upon those that help bring Buhari as president of this country direct and indirect and also let course be upon those that still want to bring Tinubu or Atiku as president of this country........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by PoliteActivist: 2:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
holluwizzy:

If we can get rid of these old men, forget it. They have touts but not more than it's citizens.

You mean old, EXTREMELY CORRUPT men

We are #GenerationPO!!!

1 Like

Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by Rushna27(f): 2:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
Hmmmmmmmm! Nigeria is just getting worse everyday only God will save d country.....
Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by clinician2x: 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2022
Allahu akpa amu akbar

Lol
Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by Igbojew: 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
donaldking10:
Enjoy the change by A.P.C.

Another Buhari 2.0 is what Tinubu urchins are trying to impose on innocent Nigerians.
Someone who would be traveling on medical trips with tax payers money every month.
May God judge them for being this heartless & wicked, & may the health of their entire family, blood-line & generation be as bad as his health.
That is the sick man who couldn't hold common A.P.C flag up without support, & you expect him to stand in a United Nations meeting & address the world leaders.
If you don't have Shame, there are lots of sensible Nigerians like me who are tired of being disgraced globally.
Just a simple prayer, & i need you to proudly say AMEN to it.
MAY YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY'S HEALTH BE LIKE THAT OF THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE YOU ARE SUPPORTING.
Finally i am a proud Peter Obi supporter, & i am proud to be as healthy as he is.
VOTE PETER OBI FOR A HEALTHY NIGERIA.
Curse from God will be on those that want to impose Tinubu or Atiku on us when we have not come out from this mess we are now......I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by rickleye: 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
holluwizzy:
This is Nigeria.

Make everybody sperate naa.

Oduduwa

Biafra

Arewa

Make we live in peace individually.

Vote Nnwa Obi to secure the country first.
There is nothing to call Nigeria.

If a military head of state as a president is attacked then what will a vegetable man who can't do press up or run 50meter, what will he do

Emi lo Kan, na toy. Abi ?

If we can get rid of these old men, forget it. They have touts but not more than it's citizens.

Vote Obi, Vote Obi ... You are touting this fellow like he is a Saviour.
Like those who are sponsoring all these attacks will suddenly seize their evil deeds.
Like from Day 1 - All our problems will go away.
My Bro - Nigerians problem is a 62 year old rotten tooth that will take more than 4 or 8 years to fix. As long as we can build on our oars maybe in 150 years we can become the country of your dreams.

1 Like

Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by blacknoir: 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
holluwizzy:
This is Nigeria.

Oduduwa

Biafra

Arewa

If a military head of state as a president is attacked then what will a vegetable man who can't do press up or run 50meter, what will he do

Add middle belt abeg
Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by otokx(m): 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
Did they come with tanks and bulldozers? This is just too bad.
Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by buckeyemedia: 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2022
Igbojew:
Curse from God will be on those that want to impose Tinubu or Atiku on us when we have not come out from this mess we are now......I am that Igbojew
I guess God should punish that man in the picture with Atiku?

Yes or No.

Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by Bimpe29: 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
It is not only horrific but highly unimaginable that the internal security of erstwhile peaceful nation is in total collapse. cry cry cry
Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by brosammy(m): 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
Is this a country for real or a dungeon, these animals carried out their activities without repulsion from any law enforcement agent. a prison occupied by terrorists has no reinforced security?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by Kaiser20: 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
Tinubu want to continue what Buhari started, Nigeria is really in trouble
Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by holywind(m): 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
Holy fvckk

Nigeria............. the land of blood
Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by paramakina202: 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Ab0ki paramakina202 , this is the kind of con3 you us to share with you, GOD forbid !

The actualization of sovereign state of Biafra is a task that must be accomplished..

ImagiNATION or whatever you call yourself stop trolling or else you go chop ban.
Your murderous group did same thing in Owerri prison last year.You ESN/UGM and those that carried out that Kuje prison attack are both terrorist.
Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by RaptorX: 3:04pm On Jul 06, 2022
Meaning this guys can easily overun aso Rock and sack the government without any resistance.
Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2022
Give a dog a bad name and hang him.....
Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by Grandmaster2022: 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2022
Its a shame. APC they shame me.Tinubu supporters they shame me more
Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by Ckonnet: 3:06pm On Jul 06, 2022
For you to know that it's an orchestrated effort,you will always here that s sister agency warn about the impending attack but shit was not done, anyone supporting anything affiliated to this evil party should be well examined. I dont blame the harshness of obi supporters because the evil broom an db b it's supporters are evil.
Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2022
SeriouslySense:
Unfortunately seems we are going to learn the hard way.

the mayhem this people are preparing to unleash on other peaceful region like south south is something we can’t even imagine!

Right now I nor even know if na Obidient2023 we want anymore that will rescue us all from the table this people dey prepare for us all to eat from. My Oga don discharge him entire family to Europe as of today including him house help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by Igbojew: 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
Curse be upon those that impose Buhari on good people of Nigeria and now they are doing everything possible to repeat same with Atiku and Tinubu but they will not succeed because they will die miserable before they tries it........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by Igbojew: 3:12pm On Jul 06, 2022
paramakina202:

ImagiNATION or whatever you call yourself stop trolling or else you go chop ban.
Your murderous group did same thing in Owerri prison last year.You ESN/UGM and those that carried out that Kuje prison attack are both terrorist.
But all Igbos and IPOB have been asking is for their own country but you people refused,so what is all this blame and talk all about.Tell your FG to grant them their heart desires and you will never hear from them or see them in your dreams......I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by Iceberg3: 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2022
In the east and concerning ESN or ipob,they are Commando and Rambo!!!!
Bloody puppies
Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2022
holluwizzy:
This is Nigeria.

Oduduwa

Biafra

Arewa

Why divide Nigeria into only 3 state? Why do you people continue to make this same lame mistake time and again
Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by Godispeace: 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2022
if there is nothing to call Nigeria , why the need to vote one useless biafra/IPOB/ESN apology and liar called Obi to rescue what na !!!! are u so foolish ?
holluwizzy:
This is Nigeria.

Oduduwa

Biafra

Arewa

Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by Ojuntana: 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2022
compton11:
is God not great again?

Abi Palestine Christians don't say it again?

Even anybody can say it.

300 terrorists say it. BH terrorists who are followers of Sheikh Abubakar Shekau (SAW)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Flipcash / Samaila Musa, Our Husband Chained Us Up, Put Pepper In Our Private Parts - Wives / The Most Notorious Criminals In The History Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.