Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

I Wish Kanu Was Freed By Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wish Kanu Was Freed By Boko Haram (302 Views)

Emefiele To Be Freed By Attorney-general Upon Returning N50billion As Plea Barga / 7 Passengers Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Freed by Terrorists / Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish Kanu Was Freed By Boko Haram by MetaPhysical: 11:52am On Jul 06, 2022
Maybe next time sha.

Buhari said ipob is terrorist. So the terrorist in SE should negotiate a deal with the terrorist in NE to break Kanu free.
Re: I Wish Kanu Was Freed By Boko Haram by Salvador1: 12:21pm On Jul 06, 2022
Had it been it was in kuje prism that they put kanu.
By now you and your lots will be attacking and accusing ipob of carrying such act.
Bro shun hypocrisy and your life will change for better.
Re: I Wish Kanu Was Freed By Boko Haram by Ddeliverer007(m): 12:34pm On Jul 06, 2022
A Kanu will not join terrorist to escape. Kanu too big
Re: I Wish Kanu Was Freed By Boko Haram by VoteObi2023: 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2022
See this Yoruba moslem.

You think we no get sense?
Re: I Wish Kanu Was Freed By Boko Haram by ScamHunter: 1:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
VoteObi2023:
See this Yoruba moslem.

As a terrorist, he wants his fellow terrorists to get Kanu. We understand his prayer.
Re: I Wish Kanu Was Freed By Boko Haram by MetaPhysical: 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
VoteObi2023:
See this Yoruba moslem.

This is opportunity to prove your braveness. Go snatch Kanu from Abuja.

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: Òní Challenges APC Victory. Goes To Tribunal / Power Is Never Serve You Take It / Pic: Who Can Solve This Venn Diagram?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.