Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

7 Characteristics Of Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Characteristics Of Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland. (4181 Views)

Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu / Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC / Peter Obi To Meet With Supporters On Zoom Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Characteristics Of Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland. by Vulturereloaded: 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
1) They have little or no responsibility.

You can't be a married man in the present day Nigeria and be rooting for tinubu or APC.

2) They dont own cars

You cant be buying 4 litters of mobile oil at 10,000 against 2500 in 2015, to service you car, and be voting for Tinubu.

3) they dont travel

You cant be spending 60,000 on local flight and be supporting tinubu.

4) They are dependent

Most of them depend on their parents for support. You can't be paying the current rent, and running your own home and be rooting for Tinubu.

I remember engaging on of them in a thread, and he said his family is not affected by the APC administration.

He said his parents are retired pensioners. And i ask him, what was the value of their pension in dollars in 2015, and what is the value today. He ran away.

5) They dont live in good environments.

Those that live in good environments are worried about insecurity. Because they know that hardship fuels insecurity. But the supporters of Tinubu, reside in the areas that insecurity emanate from.

6) They have no vision

Anybody that has a vision to succed in life, knows that the direction of the country, will not fulfil their dreams. Only people who have no vision for their lives will vote a party that has failed in all areas.

7) they are mainly muslims.

They feel that they will continually dominate christians by being in power.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 7 Characteristics Of Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland. by Totilopussylick(m): 12:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
This one loud shocked.

Probably because several of tinubu urchins

Are still sucking their mama breast.

They think Nigeria will be as sweet as the milk

If Tinubu becomes president tongue undecided.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Characteristics Of Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland. by ElSudani: 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
Sometimes you wonder if these people are teenagers.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Characteristics Of Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland. by Gentlerespect76: 12:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
Increase the volume bra!

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 7 Characteristics Of Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland. by helinues: 12:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
Perhaps op could be talking from experience

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Characteristics Of Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland. by 9jii(m): 12:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
Obimination

5 Likes

Re: 7 Characteristics Of Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland. by Vulturereloaded: 12:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
This was 2015.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Characteristics Of Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland. by plaindealer: 12:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
Typical childish and ignorant rubbish.

Too many empty head kids on NL..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Characteristics Of Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland. by Golan007: 12:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
Been to over 20 countries.

How many have you visited or lived in?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Characteristics Of Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland. by Vulturereloaded: 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
Golan007:
Been to over 20 countries.

How many have you visited or lived in?

Lets start by what u do for a living.

Are students on strike in those countries you have been?

Whats the unemployment and inflation rate?

What was the exchange rate of the countries to Naira in 2015, what is it today?

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Characteristics Of Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland. by Golan007: 12:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Lets start by what u do for a living.

I would never answer that question.

Thankfully, a psoter just yesterday on Nairaland asked about some Python programming code, which i helped him out with.

That tells a story in itself.

By the way, im not a programmer.

4 Likes

Re: 7 Characteristics Of Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland. by Vulturereloaded: 12:58pm On Jul 06, 2022
Golan007:

I would never answer that question.

Thankfully, a psoter just yesterday on Nairaland asked about some Python programming code, which i helped him out with.

That tells a story in itself.

By the way, im not a programmer.

How old is pyton as a language? This exposes your age. Shows you have no vision and are still dependent on family.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Characteristics Of Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland. by helinues: 12:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
ElSudani:
Sometimes you wonder if these people are teenagers.

There are grown adults amongst them. Infact we have grandpa on here self

When hatred is now a regional thing, what else would you expect

1 Like

Re: 7 Characteristics Of Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland. by IgbalodeRaymond: 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:

Shut up

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Characteristics Of Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland. by helinues: 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

How old is pyton as a language? This exposes your age. Shows you have no vision and are still dependent on family.

It's wrong to be using your present situation to be judging others

4 Likes

Re: 7 Characteristics Of Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland. by ElSudani: 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:

Adults! Na wah o.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Characteristics Of Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland. by helinues: 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
IgbalodeRaymond:
Shut up

Shut down and stop trolling people

Typical Obi's supporters

Dem dey call una Ladi yet una still dey play with goat pikin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Characteristics Of Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland. by Vulturereloaded: 1:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:

You fit into the categories above. Because u cant say people calling for a reverse in the trend of the nation are being hateful.

If you have responsibility, then the negative impact of this administration would have affected u or people related to u.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Characteristics Of Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland. by IgbalodeRaymond: 1:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:

Shut down and stop trolling people

Typical Obi's supporters
stop pestering Rekhina

1 Like

Re: 7 Characteristics Of Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
Yes. The op is very correct. Also remember they smoke and drink as if tomorrow no dey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Characteristics Of Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland. by Golan007: 1:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:

Are you minding the dunce?

I obtained my MSc in Uk over 15 years ago.

The Obi he's trying to promote barely graduated.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Characteristics Of Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland. by helinues: 1:04pm On Jul 06, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

You fit into the categories above. Because u cant say people calling for a reverse in the trend of the nation are being hateful.

If you have responsibility, then the negative impact of this administration would have affected u or people related to u.

Chinedu don beat his chest so tey meat no dey there again.

As long as we have never asked any of you guys for data or cash, all what you wrote above is purely bunkum and that confirm the toxicity we have been talking about Obi's supporters.

There is freedom of association, but you guys always have issue with others with contrary opinion from you.

Tell us which country such kind of attitudes have ever won any election

4 Likes

Re: 7 Characteristics Of Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland. by Vulturereloaded: 1:05pm On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:

Lol. Am i the ones killed in owo church? Or is my present situation what was used to rate Nigeria the poverty capital of the world?

Is my present situation what is used to place unemployment at 33% or inflation at over 17%?

If you are feeling guilty, then repent, get your PVC and campaing for Peter Obi.

4 Likes

Re: 7 Characteristics Of Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland. by helinues: 1:05pm On Jul 06, 2022
IgbalodeRaymond:
stop pestering Rekhina

Sorry who is that, is she Mama Nkechi's house maid?

3 Likes

Re: 7 Characteristics Of Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland. by Vulturereloaded: 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:

Chinedu don beat his chest so tey meat no dey there again.

As long as we have never asked any of you guys for data or cash, all what you wrote above is purely bunkum and that confirm the toxicity we have been talking about Obi's supporters.

There is freedom of association, but you guys always have issue with others with contrary opinion from you.

Tell us which country such kind of attitudes have ever won any election

If your family is negatively affected in any of the points i raised above, then may their condition remain permanent. Say Amen.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Characteristics Of Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland. by helinues: 1:07pm On Jul 06, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Lol. Am i the ones killed in owo church? Or is my present situation what was used to rate Nigeria the poverty capital of the world?

Is my present situation what is used to place unemployment at 33% or inflation at over 17%?

If you are feeling guilty, then repent, get your PVC and campaing for Peter Obi.

As you can see I have been the one causing insecurities in SE entirely while Tinubu has been the one underdebeloping the region by diverting the money meant for the development of the region.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Characteristics Of Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland. by Vulturereloaded: 1:07pm On Jul 06, 2022
Golan007:

Are you minding the dunce?

I obtained my MSc in Uk over 15 years ago.

The Obi he's trying to promote barely graduated.

What do you do with the MSC today? Do you live in Nigeria?

The Nigeria of 15 years and that of today, which is better?

We know Obi, who are u?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Characteristics Of Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland. by IgbalodeRaymond: 1:07pm On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:

Sorry who is that, is she Mama Nkechi's house maid?
stop abusing Rekhina
she's above your class angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Characteristics Of Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland. by helinues: 1:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

If your family is negatively affected in any of the points i raised above, then may their condition remain permanent. Say Amen.

And what if they are not negatively affected with what you listed above?

Are your family also immune from that?

1 Like

Re: 7 Characteristics Of Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland. by helinues: 1:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
IgbalodeRaymond:
stop abusing Rekhina
she's above your class angry

Stop trolling people, it doesn't make you smart

2 Likes

Re: 7 Characteristics Of Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland. by Vulturereloaded: 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:

As you can see I have been the one causing insecurities in SE entirely while Tinubu has been the one underdebeloping the region by diverting the money meant for the development of the region.

Insecurity is and federal problem irrespective of where is appears. Its still an evidence of failure of the administration.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Again, Tinubu Being Supported To Raise His Arm (picture) / Tambuwal Mocks Wike For Visiting Tinubu / Biafran Fighters Threaten President Tinubu And Lagos State Governemnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.