Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,793 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics (22746 Views)

Inec's Portal Seems To Show Peter Obi Won Rivers Election Given To Tinubu- Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by SATANICALLY666: 12:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
The hate they show to P.O is increasing his PR.

Goes a long way to show you that haters will never learn that their hate for someone they don’t know will always introduce the person to their own circle.

The haters are making me notice him some more. The irony Not unless everyone in your circle is dumb, the ones wey get sense go see truth when them reason am by themselves.

https://twitter.com/VectorThaViper/status/1537344821676892161?t=yniqPwMq7g51y0LgLxOITQ&s=19

250 Likes 20 Shares

Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by helinues: 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
Yeah just like Bobby Whine

30 Likes

Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by decub: 12:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

https://twitter.com/VectorThaViper/status/1537344821676892161?t=yniqPwMq7g51y0LgLxOITQ&s=19
You actually can't keep a good man down cos the more you try, the higher he is elevated!

340 Likes 23 Shares

Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by 9jii(m): 12:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
Obi is a bigot all hatred towards him can be justified.
Nigeria will never fall for IPOB Master.
He's the puppeteer of Kanu.
We know better.

Watch the IPOB piglets Quoting me

30 Likes 17 Shares

Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by Totilopussylick(m): 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
their hate for someone they don’t know will always introduce the person to their own circle.

305 Likes 19 Shares

Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by Truthisunique2: 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
Thank God vector na Yoruba Christian

We for hear Yoruba Muslim saying ipob

344 Likes 28 Shares

Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by Tinubuagbado: 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2022
9jii:
Obi is a bigot all hatred towards him can be justified

Your hate for him has made me love him more.

Bandits are not Peter Obi's supporters.

475 Likes 36 Shares

Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by Sergio101(m): 1:07pm On Jul 06, 2022
Well said

Obi is a real Guru.

If you throw a stone at him, he won't throw back. Rather he will use it to build his empire.

He did it to wike.

He did it to Kwakwanso.

And is doing it to Tinubu supporters even in thier dreams cheesy

I love the man ehhh

362 Likes 27 Shares

Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by VoteTinubu2023: 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2022
Nobody is showing Peter Obi hate. Since he has decided to contest for President, his claims will be challenged. His statements will be scrutinized. That does not amount to hate.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by 9jii(m): 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

Your hate for him has made me love him more.

Bandits are not Peter Obi's supporters.
We follow your own we do our own just like last presidential election. We won

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by Jack005(m): 1:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Nobody is showing Peter Obi hate. Since he has decided to contest for President, his claims will be challenged. His statements will be scrutinized. That does not amount to hate.
I like the way you campaign for Bola.. Devoid of bigotry and insult.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by popez: 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Why are you not challenging and scrutinizing kwankwaso?

209 Likes 13 Shares

Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by kponkedenge(m): 1:29pm On Jul 06, 2022
9jii:

We follow your own we do our own just like last presidential election. We won

Of course, you will follow your fellow northerner, nobody is disputing that.

We know your type, except something bad happens to you personally or any member of your family before you'd give a damn about the current downward trajectory this country is going.

I just hope you're not kidnapped by ISWAP, Boko Haram or Ansaru before the elections.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by ExplorerReturns(m): 1:39pm On Jul 06, 2022
Let them keep hating. Obi will be sworn in next year as president.
Automate your hotel room booking business and eliminate fraud with this complete hotel management system with ability of guests to make and pay for reservation online. Also comes with an Android app and lots of features. Check my signature for complete details

111 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by 9jii(m): 1:40pm On Jul 06, 2022
kponkedenge:

Of course, you will follow your fellow northerner, nobody is disputing that.

We know your type, except something bad happens to you personally or any member of your family before you'd give a damn about the current downward trajectory this country is going.

I just hope you're not kidnapped by ISWAP, Boko Haram or Ansaru before the elections.
It rather be by my people than useless Ipob terrorists.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by kponkedenge(m): 1:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
9jii:

It rather be by my people than useless Ipob terrorists.

Lol. Your terrorists just broke into Kuje to free Boko Haram members..... Maybe you should be more careful over there.

Good luck bro

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by 9jii(m): 2:46pm On Jul 06, 2022
kponkedenge:

Lol. Your terrorists just broke into Kuje to free Boko Haram members..... Maybe you should be more careful over there.

Good luck bro
The Envy of your terrorists brothers in the East.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by money121(m): 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ok
Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by Arysexy(m): 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2022
They no know

Person wey his time done reach to shine, no amount of envy, gang up, propaganda, blackmail, hate can stop him from shining

Your hatred for him will announce his shine.

It's Peter Obi's time to shine, let's rally round and crown him to save this Nation from imminent collapse

70 Likes 13 Shares

Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by Realist12: 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2022
Some of these celebs do this for clout . For someone who went to Unilag and enjoyed the facilities provided by Lagos. Yet is still promoting Obi for clout does he know how many Anambrians talented artists wishing to be in his position but can't because they lack the facilities to utilize their talents ? Some people have gold but are praying for stones.
Besides the hate started from Obi and his supporters undermining every other candidates to promote theirs . Imagine how they denigrate Lagos just because of Tinubu.
The bullying by Obi's supporters says it all.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2022
What do you expect from agbado and cassava touts

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by Futuristics(m): 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2022
I tell you.. the man is even getting more popular across the country .. thanks to his haters
meanwhile at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by Brendaniel: 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
when all the politicians who have corruption cases hanging all over them from different political parties and their supporters are fighting one person, that person must be doing the right thing...

That is the more reason I am supporting Peter Obi

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
Thwy are just envious and jealous.

After listening to Peter Obi on Arise Tv #TheMorningShow even his critics know that deep down in their hearts, Peter Obi is the best for this country but Tribalism and pecuniary interests, no go gree dem obey their conscience

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by Mazisimonekpa(m): 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
no referendum no election

Mazi Simon Ekpa

4 Likes

Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by maestroferddi: 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
Shots fired

6 Likes

Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by NapoleonHill: 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
What about the one you show Bola Tinubu?

5 Likes

Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by pacespot(m): 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
Peter Obi is not perfect but he is better than the rest of the top three candidates.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by Balkan(m): 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George / Fresh Leadership Crisis Looms In APC / The Person Behind Quit Notice To Igbos In The North Lives In Lagos – Falana SAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.