Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Professor Abba-Aji Appointed As Alberta Hospital Canada's Chief Medical Doctor - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Professor Abba-Aji Appointed As Alberta Hospital Canada's Chief Medical Doctor (49610 Views)

Confusion in OAUTHC As FG Appoints Two Chief Medical Directors Within One Week / Ijeoma Akunyili Appointed Chief Medical Officer By Jersey City Medical Center US / Monica Eimunjeze Appointed As NAFDAC Acting DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Abba-Aji Appointed As Alberta Hospital Canada's Chief Medical Doctor by tianshie(m): 2:18am On Jul 07, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Congratulations to him.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

God will punish you and Tinubu.
Re: Professor Abba-Aji Appointed As Alberta Hospital Canada's Chief Medical Doctor by AlphaTaikun: 6:59am On Jul 07, 2022
Nova1982:
Nigerian man makes history in Canada by becoming the first African in the 100 year history of Alberta Hospital Canada to be made Chief Medical Doctor. Professor Abba-Aji from Borno graduated from the University of Maiduguri and has a 20-year medical experience in Canada.

https://mobile.twitter.com/OvieNews/status/1544621317453905921/photo/3
Thumbs up mate! That's an awesome medical feat Abba-Ajji. smiley

He looks like a Shuwa Arab (in terms of complexion)from Borno State. grin

Shuwas originally migrated from the
Dafur Region in Northern Sudan and settled in the midst of the larger Kanuri/Kanembu a few centuries back. Shuwas are known as the "Black Arabs" and have mixed bloodlines with the indigenous Kanuris.

1 Share

Re: Professor Abba-Aji Appointed As Alberta Hospital Canada's Chief Medical Doctor by Theoarhics: 7:50am On Jul 07, 2022
3seriez:

Point or tag to any abba-aji that is Christian. I dare you, since you gave examples. I will pay you 10k , drop your account. Since you're still insisting.

Keep your miserable 10k. Send me your Acct details let me bless you. I'm not hungry like you and nothing to prove.
Re: Professor Abba-Aji Appointed As Alberta Hospital Canada's Chief Medical Doctor by drakeli: 8:57am On Jul 07, 2022
3seriez:

Let me educate you and the other poster, so that next time you don't go disgracing yourself like this. Google and research is not that hard, but y'all choose to use sentiment and hearsay.

Anyone who bears Abba-aji anywhere is 100% most likely a shuwa-Arab from Borno state. Shuwa Arabs are 99.9% Muslims. They can also be found in parts of Niger, Chad & Mali.
This particular one is even a younger brother to a former senator from Borno.

He's a Christian indeed. I hope you have learnt something today. Take your L and run back into your hole quietly.

Celebrate the man and his achievements. Leave his faith & Carry your bigotry elsewhere.

He may be from a Muslim family generation. He himself is not a Muslim. Which Muslim answers Adam or Abraham as his first name? Not Adamu or Ibrahim. None
Re: Professor Abba-Aji Appointed As Alberta Hospital Canada's Chief Medical Doctor by uckennety(m): 9:41am On Jul 07, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Congratulations to him.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

Are you OK??
Re: Professor Abba-Aji Appointed As Alberta Hospital Canada's Chief Medical Doctor by Moutine(m): 10:21am On Jul 07, 2022
Well done sir .... Nice one
Re: Professor Abba-Aji Appointed As Alberta Hospital Canada's Chief Medical Doctor by OperationalVehi: 11:41am On Jul 07, 2022
Bull
Re: Professor Abba-Aji Appointed As Alberta Hospital Canada's Chief Medical Doctor by Pearl002: 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
Ok

Re: Professor Abba-Aji Appointed As Alberta Hospital Canada's Chief Medical Doctor by Theoarhics: 12:30pm On Jul 07, 2022
OperationalVehi:

Brother Please I need this help. More if you are willing to assist anyone
Bank : Carbon
Account no: 737 709 1729

Carbon? You must be from Garbon. I dont give money to fraudsters
Re: Professor Abba-Aji Appointed As Alberta Hospital Canada's Chief Medical Doctor by OperationalVehi: 12:35pm On Jul 07, 2022
Theoarhics:

Carbon? You must be from Garbon. I dont give money to fraudsters
Fraudster? How ?
Re: Professor Abba-Aji Appointed As Alberta Hospital Canada's Chief Medical Doctor by Favmil101(m): 3:06pm On Jul 07, 2022
fredoooooo:

Vote and promote whoever you want , leave others to their opinions
Na lie bro
Re: Professor Abba-Aji Appointed As Alberta Hospital Canada's Chief Medical Doctor by 3seriez(m): 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2022
Theoarhics:

Keep your miserable 10k. Send me your Acct details let me bless you. I'm not hungry like you and nothing to prove.

Take your L and Go and sleep. Accept you don't know and move on. Nothing will happen. We learn everyday. You're very welcome.

1 Like

Re: Professor Abba-Aji Appointed As Alberta Hospital Canada's Chief Medical Doctor by 3seriez(m): 5:50pm On Jul 07, 2022
drakeli:

He may be from a Muslim family generation. He himself is not a Muslim. Which Muslim answers Adam or Abraham as his first name? Not Adamu or Ibrahim. None

I have two personal friends with their first names being Adam, and they are both staunch Muslims. You don't know and haven't met one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Conjoined Twins Celebrate Xmas With Family After Surgery In The US.PICS / Pictures Of Emmanuel Ononiwu, Fleeing COVID-19 Patient In Abia / Nigerian Woman Dies In Libya After She Ran Mad (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.