Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Love Is Patient! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Love Is Patient! (256 Views)

Another Possible Reason HE Is "Patient" With Evil People / Taking A Bullet For Someone You Love Is Stealing – Apostle Suleman / Why God Is Patient And Merciful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Is Patient! by topshore(f): 1:35pm On Jul 06, 2022
Scripture Text: Galatians 5: 22-23

Calvary greetings to you brethren. We bless God for the gift of life to us, and for the special gift of the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ who died to save us from sin and destruction. All glory be to God, amen.

Love and Patience are part of the fruit of the Spirit. They are intertwined and all must possess these fruit as a gate pass to the Kingdom of God.

The man who loves would patiently wait for the improvement in others. Love endures pain, sorrow and anger. Love would endure selfishness, critical spirit, and immature spirit from the other person. Love that is patient is not judgmental in rushing to criticize somebody based on assumption or expectations. Love that is patient does not harshly retaliate or promptly punish. It exhibits self-restraint in the face of serious provocation. Patience does not surrender to circumstances or succumb under trial. So to be patient is to be long tempered not short tempered. Patience is putting up with others without fighting. You are not upset, angry or revengeful when you are inconvenienced or when they take advantage of you or when you are made to wait for someone who is moving at a slower pace. Patience will not strike after being insulted. Patience is to refuse to pay evil back for evil. Patience is to turn the right cheek when you are slapped on the left side. Patience is not to keep malice at all, let alone three weeks.

True love is patient; it waits without murmuring, it never gives up and it's willing to suffer. Being unfaithful in your marriage vow is not love. Love endures suffering and impatience against anyone is evident that there is no love. True love will wait patiently. Love that is able to turn to hatred overnight is not love, but true love would go through fire, sorrow, trouble to endure suffering. Impatience against anyone is evident that there is not true love. I want us to examine the quality of love in your heart. True love does not steal other people's money. It doesn't do strange things.

Conclusively, true love will wait patiently for the Second Coming of Christ and won't disregard the Word of God. If we claim we love God, we should love His Son, Jesus Christ. God first loved us by giving us His only Son to die for our sins that we might have eternal live. Not only must we love God but also we must love our neighbours as ourselves, as these are the two greatest Commandments of God to man. Without these, we can not inherit God's Kingdom. I pray that the Holy Sprit will teach us how to love in Jesus mighty name, amen.

If you would like to give your life to Christ, just say this short prayer:
"Lord Jesus, I come to You now. Come into my life, take control of my life and change my world. I say bye-bye to the devil, I enter into the Kingdom of Light, in Jesus name I pray, amen".

God bless you.

Congratulations!

Peace!

Ref: Sound The Battle Cry Vol.22 No 7&8 Part II
Re: Love Is Patient! by Tennyjot(m): 5:47am On Jul 07, 2022
I like your write up. Can i know you ?
topshore:
Scripture Text: Galatians 5: 22-23

Calvary greetings to you brethren. We bless God for the gift of life to us, and for the special gift of the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ who died to save us from sin and destruction. All glory be to God, amen.

Love and Patience are part of the fruit of the Spirit. They are intertwined and all must possess these fruit as a gate pass to the Kingdom of God.

The man who loves would patiently wait for the improvement in others. Love endures pain, sorrow and anger. Love would endure selfishness, critical spirit, and immature spirit from the other person. Love that is patient is not judgmental in rushing to criticize somebody based on assumption or expectations. Love that is patient does not harshly retaliate or promptly punish. It exhibits self-restraint in the face of serious provocation. Patience does not surrender to circumstances or succumb under trial. So to be patient is to be long tempered not short tempered. Patience is putting up with others without fighting. You are not upset, angry or revengeful when you are inconvenienced or when they take advantage of you or when you are made to wait for someone who is moving at a slower pace. Patience will not strike after being insulted. Patience is to refuse to pay evil back for evil. Patience is to turn the right cheek when you are slapped on the left side. Patience is not to keep malice at all, let alone three weeks.

True love is patient; it waits without murmuring, it never gives up and it's willing to suffer. Being unfaithful in your marriage vow is not love. Love endures suffering and impatience against anyone is evident that there is no love. True love will wait patiently. Love that is able to turn to hatred overnight is not love, but true love would go through fire, sorrow, trouble to endure suffering. Impatience against anyone is evident that there is not true love. I want us to examine the quality of love in your heart. True love does not steal other people's money. It doesn't do strange things.

Conclusively, true love will wait patiently for the Second Coming of Christ and won't disregard the Word of God. If we claim we love God, we should love His Son, Jesus Christ. God first loved us by giving us His only Son to die for our sins that we might have eternal live. Not only must we love God but also we must love our neighbours as ourselves, as these are the two greatest Commandments of God to man. Without these, we can not inherit God's Kingdom. I pray that the Holy Sprit will teach us how to love in Jesus mighty name, amen.

If you would like to give your life to Christ, just say this short prayer:
"Lord Jesus, I come to You now. Come into my life, take control of my life and change my world. I say bye-bye to the devil, I enter into the Kingdom of Light, in Jesus name I pray, amen".

God bless you.

Congratulations!

Peace!

Ref: Sound The Battle Cry Vol.22 No 7&8 Part II

1 Like

Re: Love Is Patient! by topshore(f): 10:36am On Jul 09, 2022
Tennyjot:
I like your write up. Can i know you ?

All glory to God, thank you.
Sure you can know me. My name is Grace. What would you like to know about me, please?
Re: Love Is Patient! by Tennyjot(m): 9:01pm On Jul 09, 2022
Everything about you. Including your denomination, status, and we can talk more whatsapp
topshore:

All glory to God, thank you.
Sure you can know me. My name is Grace. What would you like to know about me, please?

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotionals For Tuesday 12th July 2022 -read Now! / We Shot This Short Gospel Movie With Smartphone, Please Watch� / As A Chorister Or Choir,how Were You Able To Dudge Escape This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.