Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

And I Present To You Obi's Running Mate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / And I Present To You Obi's Running Mate (472 Views)

Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard / Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate / Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

And I Present To You Obi's Running Mate by LocalStandard1(m): 2:04pm On Jul 06, 2022
Wow!!!

After much searching and brainstorming I and the guys decided this is the best man for the job.

His brief bio:

He is 60 years old. A Kano state indigene who got his master's degree from ABU and subsequently became the CBN governor from 2009 to 2014, making a lot of banking reforms before being suspended for exposing a 20 billion dollars scandal. He was also a former Emir of Kano who was also sacked for speaking against the failures of both the state and federal governments.

He does not keep quiet in the face of evil and injustice just to keep his job, which is proven by his getting sacked twice in a row for his courageous and selfless service to Nigeria and Nigerians.

By now you already know who I am talking about.... he is Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, courageous, intelligent, strong, fare, and a patriot. He is the best the North has had since Tafawa Balewa.

They both match I think perfectly.

Obi/Sanusi for president and vice president.

NOTE: My suggestion.

1 Like

Re: And I Present To You Obi's Running Mate by 666Advocate: 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2022
Fulani don release all election riggers.
Forget it Igbo can never rule.
Re: And I Present To You Obi's Running Mate by Totilopussylick(m): 2:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
tongue
Re: And I Present To You Obi's Running Mate by LocalStandard1(m): 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
Somebody wake Sanusi up. Time to come out of retirement, good men never retire from service.

(1) (Reply)

A Great Warning To Southern Nigeria / Nigeria Leads The World Chart Of Countries Heading In The Wrong Direction. / Breaking: 2023: I'm The Political Structure For Labour Party- Aisha Yesufu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.