Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers (47833 Views)

Eedris Abdulkareem Song: 'Free Nnamdi Kanu & Sunday Igboho' (Video) / Mr Lecturer: Eedris Abdulkareem Sang About Sex For Grade Lecturers / Eedris Abdulkareem Jaga Jaga Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by JBriel: 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2022
Karemarealty288:

Show some concern.........it might be you tomorrow. Try and be human.

Just kidding. I'm also on sick bed

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by Moh247: 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2022

Stop drinking alcohol and Soft drink, Smoking or taking agbo

These things are not meant for regular consumption, just very few occasions

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by tutudesz: 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
vickydevoka:

They said kidney not lungs
Smoking affect your lung's and Drinking affect your Kidney

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by ajayiopy: 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
NairaLux:
ASKING FOR YOUR PRAYERS FOR EEDRIS ABDULKAREEM!

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/nigerian-musician-eedris-abdulkareem-battles-kidney-failure/amp/
YOU BETTER CALL OTEDOLA,NA YOUR SURE PLUG BE THAT

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by tutudesz: 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
coputa:
He needs your prayers not your money or your kidney.
"we most sincerely ask for prayers and good wishes for Eedris"
Good wishes = Financial aid
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by Teejay13(m): 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
Get well soon idris
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by dangoteinlaw: 3:12pm On Jul 06, 2022
The way kidney failure is so prevalent these days I doubt that shit is caused by hard drugs. It should be these nonsense new foods one keep eating in fast foods and big clubs in the name of enjoyment. Recently I'm still recovering from a typhoid like I ve never experienced ever since I was growing up. Upon the whole good food and clean water one eats u will still fall I'll meanwhile abokis and mad ppl that eat Uncle things don't know a hospital address

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by Jostoman: 3:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
Creamypie:
U go well, Idris. Just conclude the transplant. We love you. If na ekweremadu, e for look for poor man son, kill am, use his organs replace his daughter own. All politicians in Nigeria will die violent death. Amin
may God have mercy on you.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by Karemarealty288(m): 3:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
JBriel:

Just kidding. I'm also on sick bed
Get well soon.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by Yankee101: 3:18pm On Jul 06, 2022
Avoid drugs dear children
Beer, spirits, weed, cigar, coke, heroine etc
Not saying it's his reason, it's a major reason
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by kingyakos: 3:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
The Great Physician, the Almighty God will heal him. Amen
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by davidtemi(m): 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
Dnt smoke, they will refuse

Sha get well soon if u would get well
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by Leebeedo(m): 3:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
Not trying to be wicked or heartless but when you were smoking and drinking all sorts of toxic substances, did you consult Me for prayers? Live with the outcome of you decisions in life and my prayer would be for innocent patients that falls sick without them being the cause.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by donmik: 3:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
Always great in this nation with your evergreen sound "Nigeria Jagajaga"

With love, I pray God does a miraculous operation on you.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by donmik: 3:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
Leebeedo:
Not trying to be wicket or heartless but when you were smoking and drinking all sorts of toxic substances, did you consult Mr for prayers? Live with the outcome of you decisions in life and my prayer would be for innocent patients that falls sick out of their own making.

Were u with him when he was smoking?

How wicked can u be, this person?

One of those destroying our politics and economy is U
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by LOVETH47: 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2022
Get well soon I pray for your quick recovery

Incase anyone need a kidney donor contact me nlulloveth97@gmail.com
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by Creamypie(m): 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2022
Lightorder:
May you have same issue with Ekweremadu. Though deadbeat dads like you wouldn’t care about your children. Wild animal
just listen to yourself. That's how you support nonsense, selling your conscience to politicians and bad people, cos of money. If not for the public knowledge of Ike London issue, who would have know about the sinister plot he had. Useless boy, so you support killing another person, removing his organs to show you aren't a deadbeat man? Are you normal?

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by GloriousGbola: 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ishilove:
Na wa. Their rough lifestyle is finally catching up with them.

Hmmm. But no rough lifestyle comment for Sonia ekeremadu?

OK ooo

Sisterhood tinz
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by juman(m): 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
It can happen to you.
Yes.
Be careful.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by Blakpot: 3:33pm On Jul 06, 2022
Get well soon man.
It mentioned the donor is a family member.
That's how it should be.
Not taking advantage of the poor and purchasing their kidney.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 06, 2022
Believe in God,and you will receive his healings
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by splashbaby(m): 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2022
Amojii:
Took much drink, too much smoke.
The food you eat and untreated health issues like diabetes and high blood pressure can cause it faster than drink and smoking….well all still join because poor life style is a major cause. Do yo know how many people’s health were compromised eating bread with bromate and okra with potash.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by Ishilove: 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Hmmm. But no rough lifestyle comment for Sonia ekeremadu?

OK ooo

Sisterhood tinz
I will not comment on Sonia's case because I never heard of her until this whole scandal. I do not know her lifestyle, and besides she has been battling kidney disease for 5 years, meaning she was 16 or 17 when she was diagnosed. Can you compare the kind of life a teenager will be living, compared to someone like Idris whose alcohol and tobacco habits are public information?

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by harmony75: 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2022
Recklessly drinking and smoking I don't know why they don't learn from other people's mistakes. Get well soon!
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by Szdorf: 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2022
that's why we are telling them the celebrity to bend low because of there stupid lifestyle
Anyway there is solution here in Nigeria for the kidney problems
I may be helpful by recommend some solution with tested and proven
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by pocohantas(f): 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ishilove:

I will not comment on Sonia's case because I never heard of her until this whole scandal. I do not know her lifestyle, and besides she has been battling kidney disease for 5 years, meaning she was 16 or 17 when she was diagnosed. Can you compare the kind of life a teenager will be living, compared to someone like Idris whose alcohol and tobacco habits are public information?

No mind GloriousGbola. Typical redpiller. grin

Make I go tell 50Cent say Idris dey sick. I’ll be right back.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by Ishilove: 3:40pm On Jul 06, 2022
pocohantas:

No mind GloriousGbola. Typical redpiller. grin

Make I go tell 50Cent say Idris dey sick. I’ll be right back.
Send my greetings to 50 o cheesy
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by spartachico(m): 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
Nobody knew this , he was at abule egba just last week Thursday at the Deejay association hangout ... God cure him
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2022
U are the next in line. I smell ur corpse
JBriel:
50 cents head don catch am undecided
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by JBriel: 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2022
Tamilore11:
U are the next in line. I smell ur corpse

Indeed. You don't understand what sarcasm means. Well done
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by silibaba: 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
timaya body go s

Totilopussylick:
Nigeria jaga jaga super star is down with

A kidney failure

None of the top musician will be willing to do something

But will be the first to type "rip" we will miss you.

Eedris abdulkareem it is well with you.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by gonkin(m): 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
What really contributes to kidney failure. I know of strong gin and also hard drugs or harsh pills cuz i lost someone in 2005. Is there any other thing that can lead to kidney failure?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ayo Orowale, Broadcaster Is Dead (Photo) / Raymond Akaolisa 'DJ Raw' Is Dead - His Last Message To Friends Will Shock You / Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.