Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,493 members, 7,816,167 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1055) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1942419 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 9:11am On Aug 09, 2022
MamBi:
undecided undecided

Huge disappointment that boy. I remember how he was hyped before coming in….
omoh no lies o. I follow hype am when he came in but the guy is such a big big disappointment.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 9:16am On Aug 09, 2022
Did Bryann actually tell level 1 housemates that he and Ilebaye were dating?
Ee be like I miss this part
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 9:16am On Aug 09, 2022
Biggie should give level 1 their food. They earned it.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:17am On Aug 09, 2022
DamianX:

He never did o
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dyydxx: 9:18am On Aug 09, 2022
safarigirl:
Mathematicians, Tueh Tueh, another calculation don come

Phyna say she was born in 1997

She has dated someone for 12 years

She has also been single for 2 years.

She has been auditioning for 5 years

Please, who dey hold correct Scientific calculator? No be phone calculator we fit use for this one.

grin grin grin

The thing is if you adjust for her real age, which should be early 3Os, she is telling the truth. The problem is she has already lied about her real age and adopted this fake age that now makes everything look like lamba. So just adjust for the real age, the story checks out
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 9:20am On Aug 09, 2022
grin
There may just be a rat in trenches. A spaghetti pack was found torn.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:22am On Aug 09, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

Oi, leave my Safarigirl alone, unna wey no even dey update the thread on house activities. Leave safarigirl alone

Omo, leave who wan talk.

I know how many times I'll come here to see what is going on, and nobody has posted anything tangible. The people who say "ignore her post", are the ones that never post anything na wetin dey vex me pass.

You will not post, but you are looking for the post that will best promote your fave, or will best trash another person's own? Are you actually watching this show, or you just want to come here and throw insults at safarigirl?

Nobody is paying me to post here, so, anything I am posting, I don't owe anyone any special report. Anyhow anybody wants to read my post is their business, but I try to update anything I hear as best I heard it. Sometimes, I fit no hear exact words, so, I may fill it with another word, or I will not even add the sentence at all, because it escaped me.

Anybody that wants to accuse me of anything, should feel free to post their own version of what happens if they are even watching.

You no dey watch, but you dey find unbiased report, even if na blogger sef, you will not see unbiased report. The human mind is literally wired to have some level of bias, even the people wey say dem be Neutrals, dem get who dem like and who dem no like.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:26am On Aug 09, 2022
Threebear:
Phyna could likely be the second female winner o cool

The way she's beating Bryann and Groovy blue and black ..

B
ignore this…

Shim said same thing with Erica and laycon, said same thing with liquorose and white money, he does it every year before he laters says the truth

phyna is doing well no cap, but she is not beating Bryann, surprisingly he is doing well, me too I am surprised… they have been dragging first and second.

I don’t need to drop sauce 1,2,3,4….

Just like I told you guys laycon was never second and liquorose never beat white money when shim implied, I am telling you this…

Team Bryann more energy, that first position na this morning we start to get higher votes, more energy, phyna people no dey joke, just that Bryan folks dey drop votes from higher subscriptions..

This season go tough lol

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 9:27am On Aug 09, 2022
Onyi99:

He never did o

Why is she now saying that abi is it bloggers at work again.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:28am On Aug 09, 2022
This season is very competitive I no go lie, groovy and Khalid dey do well too grin

This is pepperdem 2.0…
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Secondly: 9:29am On Aug 09, 2022
MasterSteps:
Diana's skin is on another level, I initially thought Christy O took the cake but with what I'm seeing here, Diana will easily pass for a South African.

Of course.

Diana got some nice ass.

And South Africa is the king of ass.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:31am On Aug 09, 2022
Dannyxy:
ignore this…

Shim said same thing with Erica and laycon, said same thing with liquorose and white money, he does it every year before he laters says the truth

phyna is doing well no cap, but she is not beating Bryann, surprisingly he is doing well, me too I am surprised… they have been dragging first and second.

Just like I told you guys laycon was never second and liquorose never beat white money when shim implied, I am telling you this…

Team Bryann more energy, that first position na this morning we start to get higher votes, more energy, phyna people no dey joke, just that Bryan folks dey drop votes from higher subscriptions..

This season go tough lol

People never even do 24 hours of voting, someone is coming here to tell us "This person dey beat this other person"

24 hours into voting, Maria was still safe last year. Na early rush, everybody body go still come down, na by Wednesday things go dey align.

Even me sef I never vote. Nothing concern me and early rush voting.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:41am On Aug 09, 2022
Dannyxy:
ignore this…

This season go tough lol

Everyone and their fathers knew laycon and Whitemoney were winning from the get go .
Don't use me to console yourself that Phyna is currently beating Bryann grin

At least I know my favorite is losing and I've made peace with it , maybe it's time you got honest with yourself too instead of creating scenarios in your head .

Truth might be painful but it saves us a lot of trouble. grin

I'm very happy there is no bandwagon this year.

Let everyone work for their victory .

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 9:48am On Aug 09, 2022
safarigirl:

Omo, leave who wan talk.

I know how many times I'll come here to see what is going on, and nobody has posted anything tangible. The people who say "ignore her post", are the ones that never post anything na wetin dey vex me pass.

You will not post, but you are looking for the post that will best promote your fave, or will best trash another person's own? Are you actually watching this show, or you just want to come here and throw insults at safarigirl?

Nobody is paying me to post here, so, anything I am posting, I don't owe anyone any special report. Anyhow anybody wants to read my post is their business, but I try to update anything I hear as best I heard it. Sometimes, I fit no hear exact words, so, I may fill it with another word, or I will not even add the sentence at all, because it escaped me.

Anybody that wants to accuse me of anything, should feel free to post their own version of what happens if they are even watching.

You no dey watch, but you dey find unbiased report, even if na blogger sef, you will not see unbiased report. The human mind is literally wired to have some level of bias, even the people wey say dem be Neutrals, dem get who dem like and who dem no like.

Comrade, if I may.

Nobody is saying don’t report your biased updates. But let people know say na biased updates. That’s all…

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 9:49am On Aug 09, 2022
Omo5G grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 9:50am On Aug 09, 2022
Sheggz just told Bella he has blue balls cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:53am On Aug 09, 2022
safarigirl:
Chizzy dey wash bathroom for Island, dey ask whether dem dey chop food for there.

Dem say dem dey vomit for there after the party.

Phyna say dem go dey form fine boys and girls, yet, dem dirty.

Story!

We no enter bathroom know how e be... na the places we viewers see we go use judge who dirty pass lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:53am On Aug 09, 2022
Oshokhai69:

Listen to the words that come out of her mouth. She’s actually not a nice girl. She says things to make others look small and to make her feel good about herself. She’s got self esteem issues that she’s trying hard to hide.

The funniest thing is that she’s not better than those people she puts down (in a very subtle manner that only a smart person can detect what she’s doing).

By the way, she gossips a lot. As in a lot. But then gets angry and starts acting all innocent and defensive when people do it to her

Very true.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:54am On Aug 09, 2022
First day votes are very crucial .
Very often than not , it remains the same .
Except for staunch fans and voters , most casual voters vote the first night and never vote again.

Casual watchers and voters are actually the ones that determine winners.

No matter the kind of support you have , if casual viewers and watchers don't like you , you'll never win .

And that's on that grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:55am On Aug 09, 2022
Skrrrrrrr:

grin grin grin grin
I know we all want to dunk on whitemoney because of how he personalised the season but comparing him to Bryan is laughable because whitemoney has a bigger personality than that boy times 1000. If Bryan see whitemoney e go kneel down greet am.
Whitemoney is a standout personality. You would always pick him out from any crowd. Bryan is just like every other guy. Don't go there pls.
True

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:56am On Aug 09, 2022
DamianX:

Somebody from the other house (Dotun?) wanted to dance with her and he told the person that she was his and he should not go there. But this was at the first Saturday party.

This is what was updated here sha.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:57am On Aug 09, 2022
MasterSteps:
Diana's skin is on another level, I initially thought Christy O took the cake but with what I'm seeing here, Diana will easily pass for a South African.

I love her hands... her fingers grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:59am On Aug 09, 2022
NwaIdeato:
I actually like Adekunle, seems like an all round cool nerdy type of guy.
Me too, especially his voice

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 10:00am On Aug 09, 2022
safarigirl:

Doyin wey don chop kiss with Cyph so tey she fit don swallow some of the guy teeth be lesbian?

You people don't know the meaning of lesbian? As in, someone who is solely attracted to women o, na wetin lesbian be.

Are you surprised? E be like say you no know say this thread is usually filled with all sorts of stupid takes. Last season, Kiddwaya was accused of being gay despite the fact he had sex with Erica multiple times.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 10:02am On Aug 09, 2022
carammel:

I think this eating disorder comes from too much gym work cos I don’t understand.

Anyways, he can eat as much as he wants, naija hard. grin

Gym is just a small part of it. After all, Hermes and Giddyfia sef dey work out well and eat a lot too.

Dotun own na mainly olojukokoro. Greed wey dey enter poor man eyes when he enter rich man house full of all kinds of assorted foods and then decides to go crazy and eat as much as he can before he leaves. In the streets, it’s called ‘dem go know say person come’ cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 10:03am On Aug 09, 2022
The keyword for the week
BRYAN.

Vybrants ji masun!!!!

Have a lovely day

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 10:03am On Aug 09, 2022
carammel:

I think this eating disorder comes from too much gym work cos I don’t understand.

Anyways, he can eat as much as he wants, naija hard. grin

It's not a disorder it's a recommended habit for previously thin guys who bulked up their body through gymming. They need to eat frequently (like from 6 - 10times a day in bits) to maintain their ripped muscle mass since it's not follow-come genetically.

If you check, Dotun was slender guy previously. I suspect it's the same story for Eric.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:05am On Aug 09, 2022
Dannyxy:
ignore this…

This season go tough lol

cheesy

Take Threebear serious at your own risk. I remember when he said Yousef topped Whitemoney last season, it was later we found out that for every time Whitemoney was up, he topped.

I remember when we drag nonsense commot for his blokos when he said Cross came last and will be evicted, it turned out Cross even topped abi came second position.

Amusingly, I like him and his fake predictions. I equally look forward to his comments most times.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 10:08am On Aug 09, 2022
Beorn:

Are you surprised? E be like say you no know say this thread is usually filled with all sorts of stupid takes. Last season, Kiddwaya was accused of being gay despite the fact he had sex with Erica multiple times.

Guy, you don’t know that a lot of gay men have sex with women for various reasons? You don’t know a lot of gay men are happily married with kids to beautiful sexy women? You don’t know that a lot of women catch hiv and other nasty diseases from their gay partners? You never hear the word undercover brothers before? Have you been living under a rock? undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:08am On Aug 09, 2022
Beorn:

You would think as the seasons go, people would get smarter, so, they don't come here with funny takes, but every year, somebody comes here with "this person is gay" talk, as if they are watching the show and looking for someone else in the closet that they can identify with.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:09am On Aug 09, 2022
COOL10:
Biggie should give level 1 their food. They earned it.

Honestly, I am not understanding what biggie is doing with this. angry

Trenchers left no food in their house but got to posh villa and went on an eating spree with other people’s hard earned food.

Should the food not have been dispatched AFTER the house swap? And if they made mistake, should they not have corrected that mistake by now?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 10:09am On Aug 09, 2022
Geezeem:

Funny you didn't recollect I also wrote to you that year in solidarity grin

Anyway....I maintain that you should be sympathetic having walked that path before... this doesn't restrict your opinion on the so called 'simping' going on now

Though I dare say that Bella is more responsive to Sheggz than Esther, Nengi were ever to Frodd and Ozo respectively

Oh!! You did? I couldn't remember anymore. It's been so long and it's just majorly the Froddsters that could remember. grin grin

I agree with your last paragraph. It's not even debatable. I just feel Sheggz and Bella would offer more if they show more of themselves solo instead of always being together and Sheggz is always wanting them to be together. It's tiring.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.