Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1067) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1941139 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 2:49pm On Aug 09, 2022
Munzy14:

Bryann and Phyna...cheesy

Na over 1.5 you carry this season..grin

Anyway be ready to collect wotowoto when the thread turns to an oven..

Peace won't be an option..cheesy

For someone who isn't new to BBN Threads,

Putting "collect wotowoto" and Down Chelsea in the same sentence is quite strange!!

Mun.zy 14. Show me someone more pleased with vawulence than Down Chelsea. grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2022
Giel:
Awww.
Hermes is quite honest and open. I love it.
Hermes. Go for Rachel. She's the best person to ship with. She's not here for the money and she'll be there till the end. So no fan base fight.
You'll have everything to gain and nothing to lose.
Especially since she says she likes you.

Hermes also revealed that Dotun and Giddyfia like Rachel.
Whoever ships with Rachel will enjoy. All the benefits of shipping without any of the cons.

Big brother game Hermes nice advice. He says do not allow a couple of rejections reduce yourself esteem..
This is in response to Hermes saying he feels he doesn't have as much game as he thought he had before because he has had 2 rejections from 2 women Allysyn and Chomzy in a space of 2 weeks

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2022
Chichi my baby kiss
She actually likes the trenches house.
She says the other house looks like a Mansion and castle but this one looks like a family home and the bedrooms are dreamy.
The house is colorful and she likes colorful things

Awww. The first person that loves trenches house

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2022
Not chi chi sounding all calm and sweet in the diary room.. hahahaha

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2022
CRUISETOPIAVP:
This 38yr old Hermes una dey call 21? LMAO grin

So you are saying he was born 2001? grin cheesy
Yes!
Deal with it!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 2:53pm On Aug 09, 2022
CRUISETOPIAVP:
This 38yr old Hermes una dey call 21? LMAO grin

So you are saying he was born 2001? grin cheesy

No lie, e dey pain you sey you senior the guy.

grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:53pm On Aug 09, 2022
Chichi says Rachel is outspoken and when she is pissed you can see it, Rachel is getting along with the house like she has been here since the beginning and it's nice.

Lol, Chichi that's because Rachel has been watching you guys for 2 weeks grin grin she knows you all cheesy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by zanieike: 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
When is level 2 diary session?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
Chi chi has a crush on biggie.. you can’t tell me otherwise cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
Gentlefury:

You wan form say you no know? wink
I never knew. I no send those so-called politicians.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:56pm On Aug 09, 2022
ChiChi's DS

Welcome to DS, How are you?

She's fine, she's doing okay.

Why?

She's still in the house. Yesterday, when they were asked to pack their bags she was so scared and tensed.

Thoughts on new living space?

It's colourful, she likes colourful things and it looks like a family home. The bed space is pretty, it's dreamy. The other house looks like a mansion, like a castle. This one is dreamy. She kind of likes it.

Thoughts on why they have back to back HoH victories?

Consistency, or focus. Whenever they say they want to get something, they try as much as they can to get it. She thinks focus

Thoughts on new HoH?

He's cool and since yesterday till now, he has been trying to put everyone together to ensure there is no crisis. Their new home is cosy, and you can bump into anyone at any time, even when you are pissed at the person, unlike the bigger one. He has been trying to tell them that they should just be one, she thinks the crown fits him.

Thoughts on Rachel and Chizzy?

Not much thoughts. Rachel is outspoken and that's a good thing. She is getting along smoothly as if she has been here for a now, and she thinks it is a good thing. Chizzy, she saw from afar, she just knows he's dark and she saw him wearing glasses.

Your fashion style and the importance of fashion, arts and crafts as a person?

Fashion is what she likes to do, when the task came, she was surprised because they had to make the clothes with their hands. She cannot make clothes, but she has some ideas because she watched some shows. She saw a dress she liked on the internet, so, she is trying to make the dress and she is hoping it comes out nice. Fashion and craft is a way of life and she does not think life would be colourful without fashion. She thinks it will be exciting.

What are you showcasing on Friday?

A very beautiful, long skirt. She is trying to get materials from her other housemates, because she will need lots of material for what she is making. She promises it will be nice and hopes everyone will like it.

Anything Else?

No

Biggie asks if she misses her ball

*She laughs* How do you know? When she woke up this morning, she felt odd without the ball attached to her. She misses it.

*End of DS*

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:56pm On Aug 09, 2022
safarigirl:

I cannot do Hermes, but I'll do new girl

This is the first time I am watching him without writing, and he is hilarious grin

Thanks hon for the new girl.

Hermes is a character. grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 2:56pm On Aug 09, 2022
Giel:
Chichi my baby kiss
She actually likes the trenches house.
She says the other house looks like a Mansion and castle but this one looks like a family home and the bedrooms are dreamy.
The house is colorful and she likes colorful things

Awww. The first person that loves trenches house
Adekunle likes it too cos it's small and cozy.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2022
zanieike:
When is level 2 diary session?

Likely tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
That kain person no go decode polite zoning cheesy Until u treat am like bitch which she go capitilize on to win sympathy u know she already has low self esteem even ordinary small complement wey Adekunle give am she felt on top of the world cheesy No worry I believe my guy know what he is doing cheesy
Okay, because Adekunle deserves better. He as a handsome guy should ship with a beautiful lady instead of some Okoye Obaseki. grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:59pm On Aug 09, 2022
Sweetpink:

You are free to support whom ever you like.

I am not o, not on this thread.

I always manage to support someone that is the most loathed on this thread. I'm starting to think na me dey make people hate on whoever I support.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
Eeghe:

Let's sneak them all in cheesy
safarigirl, can I add more? lipsrsealed

Depends on who. I no dey do London boy and him babe.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
eleshin:

Adekunle likes it too cos it's small and cozy.

Thanks.
I didn't listen to his session.

I'm surprised that former islanders love their new trenches home
Even, Hermes says he kind of likes it.
3 of 3 now.
See life. Everyone wants what the other has.
Trenches like new house because they wanted space.
Islanders like new house because they prefer less space.
Life

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 3:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
safarigirl:
Adekunle's DS

Welcome to your DS, how are you?

He's feeling pretty good

Big Brother acknowledged the smile on his face. Why are you feeling great?

The air in the house is different, everyone is in a lighter mood. He's HoH, also something happened when they were going to the garden, Rachel came upon a ninja and was startled. Funny stuff

Thoughts on new living space?

He thinks it is pretty cool. He is partial to smaller apartments, because they are cozier. He thinks it will lead to a few clashes, because the space is smaller. He tried to address it, so, they will find a way to understand each other, but aside that, the apartment is really cool.

How do you intend to lead?

He is an advocate for everyone understanding each other. He does not believe everyone should be clashing. He thinks everyone should be treated fairly, without partiality and everyone should be allowed to contribute their quota. He thinks a lot of people are aggrieved because their ideas are pushed aside. So, fairness and being organised is what he will be doing

Who do you consider disorganised?

In the previous house, they had issues with people who eat and drop issues *Biggie asks him to be specific*, this morning, they identified macaroni pot that was not washed and they found out it was Sheggz. Bella and Chomzy were in charge of cleaning their rooms, but they never did. Chichi also did not like to clean and Doyin as well. So, he will make sure everyone contributes their part.

What is responsible for Level 1 HoH victories?

It's hard to say, because with the games, it can be anybody. He cannot say they are more determined than the other level, because he thinks they too would want to win. He thinks it is personal because he wanted to be HoH this week, also, paying attention to instructions helps. He isn't sure team work is part of it. He will say "wanting is bad enough"

Any thoughts on Rachel and Chizzy?

Rachel is down to earth, very opinionated and she might be troublesome, but that is hard to say. He isn't sure if that will be a good or bad thing. Chizzy, he just saw him at the HoH games, they didn't get to interact, but he looks like a quiet guy based on first impressions.

Why do you think Rachel is troublesome?

He does not think she backs down. He walked in on a conversation between her and other HMs, a conversation between her and Chichi, and unlike the rest of the house that would make Chichi's behaviour slide, she didn't back down, she let Chichi have it. So, if there is a need for trouble, she will not back down on it, she will face it head-on, regardless of the person.

What is his fashion style and how important fashion, art and craft are to him?

His fashion style is simple and conservative. Before the house, he used to make tie and dye, so, he dabbled into Fashion and arts at some point in his life, so, he has a strong passion for being artsy, coming up with craft and fashion. In terms of the task, only a few HMs have a grasp of what needs to be done, and be is trying to find a balance between letting them bring their sense of style, and lording over them on what needs to be done. He believes in everyone chipping in, and people will express fashion differently. He would describe his passion for fashion as storytelling and he hopes that will be translated in what the other HMs do

What are you planning to showcase on Friday?

He wants to make carrot pants; baggy with a bit of style, lace at the tip of it and some pockets. He will also style a plain t-shirt with the Ankara prints material. He thinks it will look pretty cool.

Anything Else?

Some of them eft their hotels in the other housemates, and if Biggie can send those towels. Also, some need pillow cases and bed sheets.

Biggie says as HoH some of his requests carry some weight. The requests will be considered

*End of DS*

PS; Chizzy, quiet? grin

Who else if it's not Safarigirl ? Many thanks for this piece.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 3:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
safarigirl:

Depends on who. I no dey do London boy and him babe.

Do you want me to weep cry cry cry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
MizzD:

He said Chomzy also chose a bed close to him and is probably warming her way back.

Hermes! Wake up ! grin

grin grin grin grin

I can't forget when he was gisting Elo about Allysun and her "not wanting emotional entanglement" yet frolicking after Adekunle. I can't wait for his commentary when the same Allysun starts making a play for Deji.

Hermes is mahd!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
Zudd oh
Ship content plenty cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Do you want me to weep cry cry cry

Yes dear.

I no dey do them.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:08pm On Aug 09, 2022
DownChelsea:

For someone who isn't new to BBN Threads,

Putting "collect wotowoto" and Down Chelsea in the same sentence is quite strange!!

Mun.zy 14. Show me someone more pleased with vawulence than Down Chelsea. grin grin
grin grin ok o
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
XXMML33:

What set of keys characters? The only clowns leaving would be from the Trenches as always.

Who among the trenches are you referring to as key characters?

Is it Christie O whose only highlight was moping around like a dead fish and beating a drum like a drunkard?

Is it boring Cyph the Ninja, who if not for Doyin would not have had a single highlight?

Is it Islamic Jihadist hypocrite Khalid that thinks BBNaija is heaven and Daniella is one of his promised virgins?

Is it Ilebaye the Ghanian stockfish that gets wet anytime any male housemate gives her the slightest attention?

Is it Groovy the widow with a micropenis that has not said a single word since his husband left the house?

Is it Amaka the baby elephant that baths 2 times a week and eats 9 times a day?

Is it Phyna the noisy riffraff that should be in a Benin garage dragging for passengers with her fellow conductors?

Is it Bryann the low budget Rema that enjoys insulting people's parents?

Is it Daniella that is now a full time sex slave?

Or is it forgettables like Pharmsavvi and Kess that won't get up to 1% votes when they are up?

I want to know the key characters you are referring to.
Omo, trenchers will have a mental breakdown if they see or hear this, especially Groovy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 3:10pm On Aug 09, 2022

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 3:10pm On Aug 09, 2022
If you're supporting any of the top 2 housemates in Level 2, take note ooo. Hermes is the main rival from Level 1.

The competition go mahd gan.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 3:10pm On Aug 09, 2022
safarigirl:

Yes dear.

I no dey do them.
cheesy cheesy cheesy Pity am
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:10pm On Aug 09, 2022
Sheggz thinks the house is cool. Colors and artwork are amazing. The house is a vibe. cheesy
He also thinks the house is intimate which will lead to more quarrels grin grin

This is 4 over 4 now for islanders turned trenches.

They all like the new house.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2022
majamajic:

Umuoji , idemiri , Anambra
Umuoji, nke anyi? He's my brother sef smiley
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Pity am

I no dey do Sheggz sha, that one is ongoing and I am not typing it.

Might do that his babe

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 3:12pm On Aug 09, 2022
safarigirl:

Yes dear.

I no dey do them.

I'll report you to shella lovers angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.