Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1091) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1954057 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
MizzD:
Eloswag offering to clean and wash for the week if the HMs pay him 50 pocket naira each

God forbid

For him mind, he dey gather money for immunity
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
MizzD:

Was so annoying and distracting. At some point it i thought it was intentional cos as soon as bryann forgot his lines, she stepped in immediately

My sister kept asking, "What is Phyna doing? Does she not realise it is distracting?"
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
dojnr4real:
Amaka has stepped into Beauty's shoes. Though she needs to be vocal during presentation.
Una say Phyna na first class material?
I really doubt.
Ever since Beauty and Cyph left , Level 2 suddenly took a bad shape.
Bryan, that was very poor .
Even though you don't know how to cook , just freestyle.
The next HOH game will be bloody for level 2

Na Phyna use her own mouth talk say she graduate with 1st class o, when it's glaring that if the gal graduate with pass sef na prayer do am......

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
NwaIdeato:
See how Daniella with all her poetic skills evaded the presentation, but if it's to spread her legs now when her Daddy comes calling in the middle of the night, she will get more active than a determined witch on a nocturnal mission smh

grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2022
Even Level 1 HMs are blaming Phyna for distracting Bryann, but you people here want to sacrifice Bryann cry

We thrive on the hate grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Abimifeyi(f): 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2022
IghravweIG:

Like I was expecting her to.

She's not wise at all.
This was a time for her to show herself because apart from this kinda task, she's nothing but a furniture in that house.

When the brief was read, I anticipated her presenting.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Press Safari and Bryann's neck well grin tongue
Hahahaha
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2022
Phyna don begin hate Eloswag because the guy curved her, this is hilarious to watch.....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Pillar12: 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2022
Iffa see anybody wey compare olodo Bryann with Laycon for this thread ehh i fit tear the person cloth

Ordinary presentation bobo flop

If biggie con bring puzzle or questions and answer tasks nko. bobo brain go just shut down

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2022
Dynamicboss:
Rooting for Adekunle henceforth. The guy is giving me crazy vibes smiley
Welcome..Welcome..Welcome

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2022
The way a 22 year old boy is pressing the necks of old witches association of nairaland gives me Joy grin

Especially that mbeke Scondy , her own frustration is on another level

You claim to have a Fav and you don't enjoy watching the trenches because to you they immature , but you seems to know every move Bryann makes grin

I kind of like how y'all enjoy dragging him,we need it for his game.

Same way Whitemoney frustrated the hell out of you, small pikin Bryann is doing same grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2022
Phyna dey vex for level 1 people
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demonicus: 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2022
fitzmayowa:

Person wey Groovy go still go find after the show, to be honest the boy enjoy the draining too.....cheesy grin cheesy

E possible sha, cause as a calm guy myself I do find girls with beauty's personality attractive

na just say groovy fall hand allow her control am sha,

My babe too dey para pass her mother but Dem no born her Wella make she near me with am. grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2022
Adekunle will be nominated 5 times when Trenchers win HOH.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
Let them ask Phyna who are the boring people grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
Pillar12:
Iffa see anybody wey compare olodo Bryann with Laycon for this thread ehh i fit tear the person cloth

If biggie con bring puzzle or questions and answer tasks nko. bobo brain go just shut down

Lets hear word.
I don't know why they will be comparing them both but the truth is there's nothing spectacular about Laycon everything na just over hype and pity.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
Pillar12:

I believe if you were as good as Laycon, you will not be on nairaland dragging a boy who is obviously now bigger and better than you grin

Kindly vote for him, thank you!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
fitzmayowa:

Na Phyna use her own mouth talk say she graduate with 1st class o, when it's glaring that if the gal graduate with pass sef na prayer do am......

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Abimifeyi(f): 9:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
safarigirl:

Same here.

When they said the presentation should be poetic, the first person we said was, "Daniella dey do poetry now"

But to be honest, I don't think they had any time to do anything from when they had to cook, to when they had to show up at the arena.

When the brief was read, I said, "This would be easy for Daniella and her team members"

Then, about them not having enough time. Well, probably.

I hope they get to excel in more tasks sha...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
scondy:
I no dey stan nonsense....Trust me...

Adekunle bobo.....just see presentation...

Eloquence....check
Confidence....check
Sequence....check...
Quality Content ...check
Voice ....check

Ki lo tun ku? E fi le fun jor....
Periodtttt

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Leave Tete ooooo. Didn't she support Efe the Warri man? tongue

She totally did grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
Demonicus:

E possible sha, cause as a calm guy myself I do find girls with beauty's personality attractive

na just say groovy fall hand allow her control am sha,

My babe too dey para pass her mother but Dem no born her Wella make she near me with am. grin

People like Groovy are just calm the day someone like that loose their sh1t even Beauty wey get craze go jump fence, it might just take a whole lot to get him there.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Abimifeyi(f): 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
Munzy14:

The only thing Daniella can present now is Khalid... grin grin

cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
Chi chi is really eating with that serving spoon
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
fitzmayowa:
Phyna don begin hate Eloswag because the guy curved her, this is hilarious to watch.....
She is being real with that na...Na normal female behaviour...Curve a crush, and watch it turn to a strong hatred.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 9:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
If this method of nomination for eviction still continues, all the trenches housemate would have left before the island housemate will start being on the chopping board, none of this trenches people have brain to win HOH. I hope biggie look into that and change the nomination process.

Meanwhile, is pharmsavi still in this house or he has taken voluntary exit, because I didn't see him at all at the presentation.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
It was very clear that Phyna was actually the one distracting Bryann but hate has blinded you lots on this forum

Phyna is also a top contender but na Bryann be Una headache.

Nonsense and ingredients
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
safarigirl:
Dannyxy, allow haters to hate.

We're winning where it matters grin
my padi, lol, me I go give them fire fire o grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 9:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
fitzmayowa:

Diggers association will soon do the needful.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
vivashut:
I want to born for Adekunle
Don't cry babyyyyy...
Wait make I born for am first..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demonicus: 9:48pm On Aug 09, 2022
fitzmayowa:

People like Groovy are just calm the day someone like that loose their sh1t even Beauty wey get craze go jump fence, it might just take a whole lot to get him there.....

True, I pray he gets back to the game sha.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 9:49pm On Aug 09, 2022
Phyna go continue to dey give una HBP.

You never see anything. cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.