Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,230 members, 7,846,090 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1963836 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
Big brother asking Daniella if she would choose to stay with her level or switch if she had the choice and she says tbh she would love to switch to be able to stay longer in the house because level 2 seem better at staying in the house.

Big brother. Thinking of another twist so soon?
This season na season of twists.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
Zudddddd! Did you watch them kissssss OMG!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

What a wow!

Let me hear anyone call Sheggz a simp again... na vawulence I go carry go meet the person embarassed

My ship don set...

Sheggz really worked hard for this.... right from day one!

Chai.... I miss ooo grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
So, that individual no see wetin I answer am for that him funny post.

It's always the confidence for me grin

That's why I was saying confidence is everything.

Tight week this one, results fit no even dey correct, everybody just dey talk the one wey dem hear grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
safarigirl:

It's like you're watching those Love Island people, na why you dey see excess Kumbaya.

When people no get tension, where you wan see violence?

Also, you're buying into bandwagon support now, but tomorrow person go dey talk say bandwagon no fit dey this season.

Na the bandwagon dey shape up so
I watch as the spirit leads...Nothing BB about level1...Just a replica of that fake show ULTIMATE LOVE abii Ultimate flop... grin

As for bandwagon, bryan supporters appears the season bandwagon.. grin una don see yahoo boy wey pierce nose grin grin with dreads....But unserious like a winner will be grin.

Anyway, this is a BB season I care lesser about who wins or get booted off the show...
Yet, that won't stop my being realistic with happenings...Bryan na yahoo boy butter...on Bbnaija street will always win...

I am watching all you guys this season...And your various teams.

The season lack the ginger despite the double view...Maybe the youths are strategizing for next year while channelling their energies into new found interest for politics...Before we all start eating corn and cassava cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
Giel:
Big brother asking Daniella if she would choose to stay with her level or switch if she had the choice and she says tbh she would love to switch to be able to stay longer in the house because level 2 seem better at staying in the house.

Big brother. Thinking of another twist so soon?
This season na season of twists.

Another switch still dey, although, this time, it may be switch of housemates.

We will probably see in 2 weeks
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

We're marching to permanent site grin grin grin

Iffa hear Shege the simp again!!!! angry angry

Just said same thing.... lol
Hello... teamie kiss
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
safarigirl:

Dem dey tout WhiteMoney lite, na there the bandwagon dey for now.

If it's Phyna you're taking about, I'm also her fan.

But TBT, BRYANN seems the more likely winner.

BRYANN support seems to be more organic while that of Phyna is largely from emotional point (I WANT A FEMALE TO WIN THIS YEAR)

The problem is that these same set of Phyna fans will meet real confusion when they have to ultimately choose between Phyna, Doyin, and even Bella. Since to them it's more of a gender thing rather than who the person actually is.

BRYANN on the other hand is busy ""earning"" fans. Till now, fresh viewers see BRYANN for the 1st time, and for some reason, want to keep seeing him.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 1:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
Munzy14:

I watch as the spirit leads...Nothing BB about level1...Just a replica of that fake show ULTIMATE LOVE abii Ultimate flop... grin

As for bandwagon, bryan supporters appears the season bandwagon.. grin una don see yahoo boy wey pierce nose grin grin with dreads....But unserious like a winner will be grin.

Anyway, this is a BB season I care lesser about who wins or get booted off the show...
Yet, that won't stop my being realistic with happenings...Bryan na yahoo boy butter...on Bbnaija street will always win...

The season lack the ginger despite the double view...Maybe the youths are strategizing for next year while channelling their energies into new found interest for politics...Before we all start eating corn and cassava cheesy

BRYANN ? Bandwagon?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
safarigirl:
So, that individual no see wetin I answer am for that him funny post.

It's always the confidence for me grin

That's why I was saying confidence is everything.

Tight week this one, results fit no even dey correct, everybody just dey talk the one wey dem hear grin
You and bear na the same for result broadcasting...Oluwole standard.

Una go just the bobo us with predict and win mixed with confidence....cheesy

Na God hand we dey this seaon...Felicia things grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by mariahAngel(f): 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
Munzy14:

Bryy ke cheesy

It shaping up for a lady's win this year.

Male this year just tire me...no ginger...just capping.

Beauty's DQ came earlier IMO...her presence made some ladies be on guard.

They should have found way to temper justice with mercy to at least keep the game a bit tensed...Now it is like we are back to week one or SYE kind of season....excess kumbaya.

Beauty was going out of control.
Even the housemates could hardly calm her down.
The organizers had to put the safety of others into consideration.
If they didn't disqualify her, future housemates would think it's ok, then it becomes worse.

A CeCe wouldn't getaway now with what she did then.
She was a bad influence to her followers.

My sister was plying the same route with Titans vs Mercenaries obsessively, I had to jolt her to order!
The competitiveness and pettiness was just toxic!

These ladies influence their young female fans in negative ways.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
Munzy14:

Nah, na Phyna people be the bandwagon

Whenever I want to know bandwagon, I come to Nairaland. Anybody wey Nairalanders don't like can never be the bandwagon.

So Bryann and Sheggz are out of it, it is Phyna and Hermes for both houses.

Nairaland is Bandwagon Central, dem no dey too vote, but glory hunters choke for here.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
omotolly22:
And who are this jobless people

Why are the feeling so entitled, are the shareholders in multichoice company

Abi they are the ones that helped multichoice and biggie build the house in ilupeju

Joblessness at its peak

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2022
Amillionnn:
I literally just talked about Wendell now. That guy is the worst winner of BBA but nah luclay cos am. He fell off once he started pinning for what’s that sultry girl’s name? It starts with a ‘d’.

Luclay abandoned his strong alliance with Karen and after that it was all over.

You are right about Melvin. He was never a front runner. He was dull. I didn’t like him but dillish’s win was a surprise for real. It wasn’t expected at all

Weza....very sexy babe...but I didn't really like her tho ...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2022
safarigirl:

Nah, na Phyna people be the bandwagon

Whenever I want to know bandwagon, I come to Nairaland. Anybody wey Nairalanders don't like can never be the bandwagon.

So Bryann and Sheggz are out of it, it is Phyna and Hermes for both houses.

Nairaland is Bandwagon Central, dem no dey too vote, but glory hunters choke for here.
Hehehehe..I am watching una this season.

Anybody wey win this season na double medal.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
Zudddddd! Did you watch them kissssss OMG!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

I watched it live and direct grin grin,all the sound deep into my ears grin grin

I was seriously praying make dem no go beyond dat, I can't shout.....

The clip:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1557206450262482944

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
Munzy14:

You and bear na the same for result broadcasting...Oluwole standard.

Una go just the bobo us with predict and win mixed with confidence....cheesy

Na God hand we dey this seaon...Felicia things grin

LOL

The only results that are ever clear, are the ones that are not tight

I think it was only that week Maria left, that we heard correct results despite the lineup, but even then....

But anytime strong housemates are up, the results are almost always hard to tell, especially Top 2.

Anyway, at least I no dey come here dey write epistles about who dey lead anything every week. That other guy has y'all pretty convinced, na why bandwagon dey full grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 1:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Do not waste your time abeg if you are a Phyna
fan please Vote Phyna na that one concern us. Na weak line up let's see what Bryann will do with Phyna when we see bottom three results again.

I believe it is becoming clearer that Phyna is winning this season.

I will sure give anything for Phyna to win this season....Time for a female winner abeg

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
Nhazeru:

I will sure give anything for Phyna to win this season....Time for a female winner abeg

Thank you please vote her whenever she is up
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
scondy:

Weza....very sexy babe...but I didn't really like her tho ...
Alluring Weza from Angola cheesy

True True luclay fuckkup!! Luckaren was the favorite to win had he not abandoned Karen for Weza's bumbum!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
DownChelsea:

If it's Phyna you're taking about, I'm also her fan.

But TBT, BRYANN seems the more likely winner.

BRYANN support seems to be more organic while that of Phyna is largely from emotional point (I WANT A FEMALE TO WIN THIS YEAR)

The problem is that these same set of Phyna fans will meet real confusion when they have to ultimately choose between Phyna, Doyin, and even Bella. Since to them it's more of a gender thing rather than who the person actually is.

BRYANN on the other hand is busy ""earning"" fans. Till now, fresh viewers see BRYANN for the 1st time, and for some reason, want to keep seeing him.

To be honest, I am not stoked about any of the projected winners

Each of them have a character flaw that just puts me off. Yes, nobody is perfect, but some kinds of behaviour dey bother me.

Some days, I cannot tell whose I most detest.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
Sheggz: How do you want me to treat you after this ……
Bella:Just don’t change

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 1:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
the arla task, how much did the winning team get?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:40pm On Aug 10, 2022
Threebear:

Adekunle won't win .
Know this and know peace grin

But I'm sha happy that you people are underrating Segun .

We'll see the day he's up
grin

Hello Teamie grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 1:40pm On Aug 10, 2022
MizzD:
Doyin’s one on one conversation with Deji irritates the hell out of me.

Biggie, come and carry your fake housemate so that Doyin can receive sense.

I thought someone updated that they were fighting? Wharrapen?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
mariahAngel:

Beauty was going out of control.
Even the housemates could hardly calm her down.
The organizers had to put the safety of others into consideration.
If they didn't disqualify her, future housemates would think it's ok, then it becomes worse.

A CeCe wouldn't getaway now with what she did then.
She was a bad influence to her followers.

My sister was plying the same route with Titans vs Mercenaries obsessively, I had to jolt her to order!
The competitiveness and pettiness was just toxic!

These ladies influence their young female fans in negative ways.
Uto BB wu nu tension... grin

Cece wasn't that bad as painted...She didn't go physical but has got the sharpest mouth. grin

She was hated more for stressing Tobi who wanted to use her to up his relationship script wey cast that year.. cheesy

Tobi on his own as a Sisy man moved round spoiling her name, only if he knew he was wining supporters for her that year...
In reaction Cece was on guard to attack with her mouth at any small provocation. grin That babe eeh.

Tacha went physical with Mercy, even ike when she hit cigarette off his hand..

Erica lmao...poured water on bed, interfered with production crew..

Beauty equally went physical. Threw something at groovy..scatter property and almost went physical with Ilebaye..

You right in a way, they will always have younger females looking up to them...Thinking it is the way forward...

In all, thier character displays add up to the BB spice cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2022
Munzy14:

Hehehehe..I am watching una this season.

Anybody wey win this season na double medal.

Amen ooooo.
Double medal for
BRYANN
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2022
Threebear:

She is .
Top 2 , very likely.
Her only competitions are Phyna and possibly Hermes .

I know my Sheggz won't win , I just hope a lady will grin

Phyna or Bella ...I honestly don't mind .

We women need to stick together .

I am with you on this one Teamie grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2022
Munzy14:

Uto BB wu nu tension... grin

Cece wasn't that bad as painted...She didn't go physical but has got the sharpest mouth. grin

She was hated more for stressing Tobi who wanted to use her to up his relationship script wey cast that year.. cheesy

Tobi on his own as a Sisy man moved round spoiling her name, only if he knew he was wining supporters for her that year...
In reaction Cece was on guard to attack with her mouth at any small provocation. grin That babe eeh.

Tacha went physical with Mercy, even ike when she hit cigarette off his hand..

Erica lmao...poured water on bed, interfered with production crew..

Beauty equally went physical. Threw something at groovy..scatter property and almost went physical with Ilebaye..

You right in a way, they will always have younger females looking up to them...Thinking it is the way forward...

In all, thier character displays add up to the BB spice cheesy

LOL, Lolu's balls would like a word.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2022
safarigirl:

Another switch still dey, although, this time, it may be switch of housemates.

We will probably see in 2 weeks

These Housemates are still adjusting to the house switch.
We are still waiting for the rider housemates to get their first tasks.
New housemates are probably coming.
Yet big brother is still thinking about a new twist.

Big brother no gust give this season and it's housemates breathing space at all.

Twist today. Surprise Tomorrow.
If na another season. We for dey shout say season boring na wetin dey make big brother overwork to create content
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Thank you please vote her whenever she is up

Phyna is among the people I like in trenches. Already given her my vote. Will always vote for her anything she's up

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2022
Amillionnn:
I literally just talked about Wendell now. That guy is the worst winner of BBA but nah luclay cos am. He fell off once he started pinning for what’s that sultry girl’s name? It starts with a ‘d’.

Luclay abandoned his strong alliance with Karen and after that it was all over.

You are right about Melvin. He was never a front runner. He was dull. I didn’t like him but dillish’s win was a surprise for real. It wasn’t expected at all

That sultry black beauty... grin

Are you sure her name started with D, her name started with W i think...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.