Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,054 members, 7,814,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1940717 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 8:08pm On Aug 10, 2022
Chi chi is a terrible team player .. she’s too aggressive.. who cares what you used to boil rice in Dubai

And with her win yesterday, she go just dey feel herself.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
badinfluence:

Even you do not believe that. But carry on

What do you mean? Bryan is completely useless in tasks and games but makes the most noise when they get back. This is not hidden na undecided

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
badinfluence:
Bella does the least but na her voice dey loud pass. undecided

grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
Oshokhai69:

What do you mean? Bryan is completely useless in tasks and games but makes the most noise when they get back. This is not hidden na undecided
Like I said... Carry on
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2022
Oshokhai69:

Yes , he is bad in games . But he get voters
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 8:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
majamajic:

Yes , he is bad in games . But he get voters

Well time will tell…
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 8:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
Eeghe:

How on earth was Pokelo more entertaining than Dillish? Dillish who was Nando’s interest (cat and dog), Sulu’s dream (was soooo gracious to him btw)…had a cute girl romance with Cleo, was house besties with her Maria, and regaled us with her tough personal growing up and older boyfriend stories? I even still remember her grandma stories, those of her mother's lifestyle, her older boyfriend, etc? Didn’t want Melvin but still didn’t drag him through hell for that, showed no contempt for him or any of her beaus (could never have been OZONE)

A hustler
A fun, polite and graceful girl with mad courtesan skills
Even gave us “troublooo” that we still use till today
Her only comma for me was the obvious sucking up to Naija and Oshiomole, cringe cringe
Otherwise she was great

She deserved to win
We were too egocentric in projecting our Melvin (good, but very dry guy) for the win
Elikem was very entertaining and sold his craft well, but he just wasn’t “It” enough- one just got the sense that he was a submissive. I did, at least

Nigerians chased away Maria that wanted Melvin, unrequited tho, for Dillish that Melvin wanted, tho it was unreturned- funny people
She showed them pepper, and still stole the prize cheesy tongue
Smart game player
The chase was really interesting. I like that they are all mostly friends till date.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
carammel:

I had given out all the ones i was gifted before someone told me how fast it cooks beans.

My first experience with it discouraged me, i used it to cook rice and opened it while it was hot, if i wasn't fast enough, I wouldn’t have made it out without burns.

Since then, anything pressure pot, i wash my hand comot o. grin grin

When you want to open it, put it under running water so that the pressure reduces faster. When the pressure is gone, you will hear a click . Stop the running water and open the pot. Opening takes less than a minute this way.

But obviously not for the electric one so I like the stove top version..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 8:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
Oshokhai69:

Hate the boy fine but at least hate with the truth

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 8:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
MizzD:

I like it for beans a lot and agemawo meat / corn grin other than these three , e no get any other work for my house.

Infact , I don’t think I can eat beans cooked normally .
This is another testimony, i should still have one electric one where i stack up my kaya, i will give it another trial. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by endure207(m): 8:13pm On Aug 10, 2022
Phyna asked a good and valid question, I don't know what the fuss is all about, now everybody are using the normal pot phyna asked for, she is not my fave buh I liked her boldness, the rest wre forming buh she has the courage to express herself, better to ask questions rather than be sorry.

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
People wey sabi use pressure pot nor sabi use am again.

All of them wan use regular pot

Lol, Phyna giddem.

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
endure207:
Phyna asked a good and valid question, I don't know what the fuss is all about, now everybody are using the normal pot phyna asked for, she is not my fave buh I liked her boldness, the rest wre forming buh she has the courage to express herself, better to ask questions rather than be sorry.

Egggxactly.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by vivashut: 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
[left][/left]
Munzy14:

Her teeth is scary.

Haters have arrived

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by endure207(m): 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
[quote author=AmazonTopaz post=115578257]People wey sabi use pressure pot nor sabi use am again.

All of them wan use regular pot

Lol, Phyna giddem.[/quote

Aswear ���� all of dem are fucking pretenders, phyna is as real as it gets]

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
Wetin be that thing wey dem been dey fry?

I be bush girl abeg cry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 8:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
MamBi:

When you want to open it, put it under running water so that the pressure reduces faster. When the pressure is gone, you will hear a click . Stop the running water and open the pot. Opening takes less than a minute this way.

But obviously not for the electric one so I like the stove top version..
Jotting things down, thanks dear grin.

My experience was with the stove one.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2022
Threebear:
Bryann's fans busy going back and forth whilst phyna's are busy voting.

Very clownish fanbase grin

They crowned him the winner and now they're attacking everyone because their wiener isn't living up to their expectations. grin

I might never have liked Whitemoney but his rivarly with Peré made his season .

He played them in the kitchen and played with their heads and told them stories to buy their hearts .

This our new wiener can't present , can't act , can't win any task , can't dance , can't even speak properly grin

The only thing he's done so far is fight with different women and insult people's parents .

Unintelligent , rude , condescending and dumb grin

I don't even like Phyna but if she's the one that will save us from another plague of an undeserving winner carried only by hype , then so be it . cheesy

Lord knows we need a break from underwhelming winners .

We do!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2022
Oshokhai69:

What did she do to him?

She keeps talking about the boy that he is indifferent about him, then Allysn asked why she said because of Beauty then Allysn called her out before the camera panned away from them.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2022
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 8:22pm On Aug 10, 2022
DownChelsea:

Ever heard of the name "Neo"? grin
Who are you supporting this season? I have not been keeping tabs with this episode.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 8:22pm On Aug 10, 2022
carammel:
Phyna asked a valid question.
I don’t like pressure pot either.
The one in my house I have never used it once and my husband only uses it when himself and his kids feel like eating beans....cos I don't eat beans.....so if I go to someones house now despite having it in my house I won't still use it cos I have never used it before

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
Dezenazil:
The chase was really interesting. I like that they are all mostly friends till date.

Wonder if Nando and Elikem are still friends till date. They had a very tough fight back then.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
Oshokhai69:

It’s a shame sha that someone that claims she went to school cannot express herself very well in English. I think it’s that fear say Eloswag and co will laugh at her that made her switch to pidgin.

The pot own, I bet you say most of them have never seen or used that pot….

For someone that claimed she graduated with 1st class and had to address everyone on her level about it....cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 8:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
So they will be done by 10:30 or so.....hmmmmm
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
MizzD:
Chi chi is a terrible team player .. she’s too aggressive.. who cares what you used to boil rice in Dubai

And with her win yesterday, she go just dey feel herself.

A blow up with Bella will happen in no distant time....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
Eeghe:

To be fair this is true
He was not asked to do a thing (not to our hearing at least)
But they are redundant now honestly
…and should go

It was needless
The girls were already hustling him
overtly and subtly grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
Munzy14:

Her teeth is scary.

She be like Dracula long lost daughter cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
Doyin....

Na wetin dey hungry you since.

You will sleep well tonight, knowing that Sheggz fed you some chicken
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 8:32pm On Aug 10, 2022
Threebear:
Thank the Lord I'm not emotionally invested this season. grin

I know Sheggz will be fine win or lose .

He has that star quality and connect that will help him bag endorsements and acting roles grin

Lass lass na only one person go collect 100 million .

Others will either go into blogging or post their penis on Snapchats just to stay relevant. grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by vivashut: 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
Nhazeru:
Doyin....

Na wetin dey hungry you since.

You will sleep well tonight, knowing that Sheggz fed you some chicken
Rest

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
endure207:

It isn't the question ....its the format....

She is one of my faves o...so this isn't hating.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: iykmora(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.