Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,550 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1947462 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2022
Hohenheim:

Yeah because Phyna is winning season 7.

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2022
Onyi99:
I just realized that the miscreants dragging Bryann are the fans of Hermes grin

They said he is not a top contender but they feel threatened grin pure madness

That you choose to Stan a 31 year old man is not our fault grin

And Hermes is very ugly ,I have seen a lot of hypocrites saying he is handsome yen yen

That person that looks like Arusi okija grin

They feel threatened by Bryann and Phyna's growing fan base and are letting out their insecurities. Just leave them to rant. Finales will shock them!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2022
MamBi:

Abi na style to call Phyna? grin grin grin
I just realized thats what he was trying to do.
I switched to the island and could hear the level1 voices from the garden.
Baba is trying to pass a message to phyna. grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 2:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
Hohenheim:

Bryann will win it's so clear as day, let's not argue this

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FengChui(m): 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
Jack500:

Shvt your fvcking mouth. Who cares about your papa, what the hell is fgc idoani? Is like your brain is paining you.

Although I don't know what you guys are arguing about, but FGC Idoani was one of the best public secondary schools in Nigeria during our time. When I met with graduates of the school in the university, I understood why my dad held it in high esteem. I still regret not going there when I got the admission.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
Sweetpink:

Maria toogrin
Imagine if biggy had given her a task to sink ships…grin

My girl was a natural!

She will not only sink the ships... she will sink the shippers alongside grin

...then wail that the ships are sinking supernaturally!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
Bella has fallen for Sheggz and somehow, she is now doing the chase, Sheggz has been giving some kinda attitude albeit subtly.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
Sweetpink:

Lmao!
He is a total waste of fine boy!
I don’t know what Beauty saw in him sef!
Mtchewwwwww….
abeg leave groovy alone, no be every body be noise maker. beauty really did him more ham than good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 2:30pm On Aug 11, 2022
Onyi99:

And Hermes is very ugly ,I have seen a lot of hypocrites saying he is handsome yen yen

ugly, 31 years we have heard all these before
come up with something new

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 2:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
Khalid sha fall my hands, if he didn't knack Daniella i would've push small votes for him
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:33pm On Aug 11, 2022
carammel:
Bella has fallen for Sheggz and somehow, she is now doing the chase, Sheggz has been given some kinda attitude albeit subtly.

Oh.. chim sad
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 2:33pm On Aug 11, 2022
Truthfully and unbiasedly speaking, Level1 housemates are way ahead of level2 in every aspect.
Beauty would have been their saving grace.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 2:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
Eloswagg is so acurate with his description of the housemates dance steps.
Deji and Dotun’s dance killed me. cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
FengChui:

Although I don't know what you guys are arguing about, but FGC Idoani was one of the best public secondary schools in Nigeria during our time. When I met with graduates of the school in the university, I understood why my dad held it in high esteem. I still regret not going there when I got the admission.
Don't mind that negro, the school I went to is not for soft hearted folks like him. I went through alot during my time there, it made me a different animal, he doesn't know who I am and what I'm capable of, that's why im cautioning the negro to becareful of who he messes with online.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2022
carammel:
Truthfully and unbiasedly speaking, Level1 housemates are way ahead of level2 in every aspect.
Beauty would have been their saving grace.

Yet they lost yesterday...

Foool like you

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
carammel:
Bella has fallen for Sheggz and somehow, she is now doing the chase, Sheggz has been given some kinda attitude albeit subtly.

Maybe he is trying not to aggravate his blue balls... undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2022
Teeroyzimma:
I want the same energy used for Whitemoney and Pere last season for Peter Obi we must get it right this time, Peter Obi's campaign is soon here.

Let's open a Peter Obi thread on nairaland

Playmaker14, DownChelsea, Innocentdude, Kinematics, Onyi99, Kowema, FIGARO00, Aguwanyi, badinfluence, Mzcherry, Giel, Beorn, PrincessEstate, Scondy, Threebear, Amillionnn, Geezeem, Andrewbaba44 and Twoclans are you guys down?

I go soon open thread for Peter Obi be on a look out

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2022
Geezeem:

Oh.. chim sad
Just my observation gee.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2022
carammel:
Eeeewwwwww that babe just use her hand spoil her game

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 2:52pm On Aug 11, 2022
MamBi:

Maybe he is trying not to aggravate his blue balls... undecided
to knack dey hungry am
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 2:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
Hohenheim:

She might win season 7.

Of money heist

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 2:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
carammel:

Hmmmmnnn. Did you watch their fight earlier? I don't think she's there yet but yeah, she's really tripping and going in with her heart. lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 2:57pm On Aug 11, 2022
damiviolet:

Eeeewwwwww that babe just use her hand spoil her game
I think she can still be in control if she continues putting up her defence,she can fall but not give him the opportunity to take advantage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 2:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
Nexus25:

I don't think it's about tribalism, it is just about people you can relate with, some on cultural ground and others, religion.

There's an active moniker here that moved from

Miracle to Mercy, from Mercy to Erica and the season after, the moniker supported Cross...

You could guess the person's new favourite...Bryann.

Not just about tribalism, it is simply that she can probably relate more with people she shares the same cultural background with.

But this same person you're alluding also had favourites that were not Igbo. But that other guy has never ever deviated for once.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 2:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
Samueltemi337:
After repeating "Energy, energy Khalid dey paint, christyo dey drum" for over 5 mins

anyway we dey wait

Lol....even this particular song they are posting....its not one u hear and wanna hear again

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 2:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Hmmmmnnn. Did you watch their fight earlier? I don't think she's there yet but yeah, she's really tripping and going in with her heart. lipsrsealed
Oh they fought, I didn’t watch that, i only saw the attitude he is giving and i caught Bella on two occasions apologizing.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 2:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
Pillar12:

I'm obsessed with BRYANN

And I hate him cos he's likely gonna win this show and he's not my fave ....

Your not the 1st loser to feel such pain bro
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2022
They nicknamed me teeroy for a reason, if you don't know who t-roy from Chicago is then google him, I don't need to talk too much. Just because I'm not coming across agressive doesn't mean I'm soft. @jack5000

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 3:00pm On Aug 11, 2022
Onyi99:

Choi cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2022
Teeroyzimma:
Don't mind that negro, the school I went to is not for soft hearted folks like him. I went through alot during my time there, it made me a different animal, he doesn't know who I am and what I'm capable of, that's why im cautioning the negro to becareful of who he messes with online.

You are just blabbing and you know what empty barrel make the loudest noise.

Keyboard warrior.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 3:21pm On Aug 11, 2022
Groovy is very lazy at everything , I hope he finish his clothes by tomorrow , he just dey start sewing agbada
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 3:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
But this same person you're alluding also had favourites that were not Igbo. But that other guy has never ever deviated for once.

I think I understand what nexus25 is trying to say. For example Cubana chiefpriest has always supported people from his state imo state and I would never say he's a bigot or tribalist. We support people we connect with the most. I'm Yoruba and last season I supported pere and cross. So sometimes it has nothing to do with tribe.

Peace...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.