Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1947750 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BubblingB(m): 4:17am On Aug 12, 2022
This Bella just dey vex me... so you can not drink alcohol but na you dey chair the truth and dare... my friend drink that thing!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Olatara(f): 5:10am On Aug 12, 2022
Demnan:
Winner!!! Tatibaby, wake up, our BOY has done it AGAIN
Yes oh!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FengChui(m): 5:28am On Aug 12, 2022
OROSUNBOLB:

The guy that claimed to have attended fgc idoani did not actually project the image of that school as anywhere I would like to send any of my children to for learning. He talked as if the school is a kinda breeding ground for hooligans ! He practically threatened the guy you mentioned. I know he is a kid anyway.

I see... Abeg make I mind my business like Bubu, dey eat, sleep, do za oza room and receive shock.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Thryphosa(m): 6:49am On Aug 12, 2022
FengChui:

Although I don't know what you guys are arguing about, but FGC Idoani was one of the best public secondary schools in Nigeria during our time. When I met with graduates of the school in the university, I understood why my dad held it in high esteem. I still regret not going there when I got the admission.

Pls who attended FGC Idoani?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Thryphosa(m): 6:50am On Aug 12, 2022
OROSUNBOLB:

The guy that claimed to have attended fgc idoani did not actually project the image of that school as anywhere I would like to send any of my children to for learning. He talked as if the school is a kinda breeding ground for hooligans ! He practically threatened the guy you mentioned. I know he is a kid anyway.

Pls who attended FGC Idoani?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 12, 2022
Giel:
All the ships are shaking.. Adekunle/Allysyn and Eloswag and Chomzy.

Lmao
Eloswag begging Chomzy
He even said he doesn't want Phyna and he will tell her.
He thought that would Impress Chomzy only for Chomzy to ask him.
So you've not told her yet LMAO grin
Chomzy my babe..I love you.

You finished Eloswag.
Eloswag flopped big time. He showed that liked Chomzy and is desperate to have her. Thereby, exposed himself to her manipulations. Another SIMP loading undecided

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 12, 2022
Giel:
All the ships are shaking.. Adekunle/Allysyn and Eloswag and Chomzy.

Lmao
Eloswag begging Chomzy
He even said he doesn't want Phyna and he will tell her.
He thought that would Impress Chomzy only for Chomzy to ask him.
So you've not told her yet LMAO grin
Chomzy my babe..I love you.

You finished Eloswag.
Eloswag flopped big time. He showed that liked Chomzy and is desperate to have her, indicating to Chomzy that he can't do without her while he is an option she could use and dump. Thereby, exposed himself to her manipulations. Another SIMP loading undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 12, 2022
safarigirl:
Adekunle has suffered in this girl's hand Sha

He was talking to her and then excused himself for a moment, once he was out of earshot, the babe murmured, "Ohohoh, I want to talk to Deji, go away, Jesus..."

https://twitter.com/HomeOfNollywood/status/1557898328125448195?t=r-9idbmvPBhWn0C37DacKg&s=19
Adekunle is a lost cause. Why are most of the good-looking guys who should have supreme confidence behaving like spinless simps? angry

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 12, 2022
safarigirl:
Wetin dey pain me pass be say this girl is disgracing and degrading Adekunle over a Deji that does not even acknowledge her existence!

If it was a guy that was giving her equal energy, I would understand, but Deji? undecided
Deji is the Alpha Male that the ladies are fighting themselves over while Adekunle with is voice is a cheap Simp that even ugly Okoye Obaseki easily got into his space, used and dump him. He was afraid to 'politely' ask her to keep her distance. It isn't like he will be nominated by his fellow level 1 housemates.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 7:30am On Aug 12, 2022
grin grin grin grin
scondy:
Person wey see being old as insult....maybe u no wan grow old....since when did being old become a bad thing....

God, please grant me long life....let me live long in health and wealth. Let me grow old and see my great grand children....amen.

Tetes haff killed me with laff.

I was just wondering if the Children’s subs would irritate any of the Geriatric generation strong enough to invite a response….

In the meantime AMEN ohhhhhh. AMEN AMEN AMEN…

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 12, 2022
Hadeaks:

How did she ward off other babes? Did she put a collar on his neck? There was a time she was dancing with Hermes. Adekunle was free to dance with other girls at that same time, but he did not. Chomzy was rocking every guy in sight tonight. Adekunle could have gone to dance with her and she would have happily obliged him, but he did not. Doyin was literally screaming out for a dance partner. Diana danced alone almost all through the pool party. Did Adekunle approach either of them? No. This just seems like giving a dog a bad name to hang it.
I will keep on saying it. Adekunle has himself to blame. He allowed Okoye Obaseki to cage him. He should have mingled with other ladies giving himself more options.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 7:32am On Aug 12, 2022
hartopher76:
Sheghe is another saga, no body should tell me otherwise.
Atleast he chop kiss so allow that narrative

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 7:41am On Aug 12, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

GenZ getting smoked. Kwakwakwakwa grin grin grin grin

You are a troublemaker grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 7:43am On Aug 12, 2022
BubblingB:
This Bella just dey vex me... so you can not drink alcohol but na you dey chair the truth and dare... my friend drink that thing!
That girl is annoying and provocative

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 7:48am On Aug 12, 2022
Hadeaks:

How did she ward off other babes? Did she put a collar on his neck? There was a time she was dancing with Hermes. Adekunle was free to dance with other girls at that same time, but he did not. Chomzy was rocking every guy in sight tonight. Adekunle could have gone to dance with her and she would have happily obliged him, but he did not. Doyin was literally screaming out for a dance partner. Diana danced alone almost all through the pool party. Did Adekunle approach either of them? No. This just seems like giving a dog a bad name to hang it.
Adekunle danced with Diana. Just a small correction.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 7:48am On Aug 12, 2022
COOL10:
Phyna: Hermes looks like juju
Pharmsavi: Hermes looks like a day old chicken.
Chizzy: Khalid, how you take sleep for the same room with that kind guy. That Oracle.
Phyna: Hermes looks like sacrifice meant for the gods.

All these people go hear am on day 72 when Hermes shall be announced the winner of BBN season seven angry

shocked shocked shocked shocked.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 7:51am On Aug 12, 2022
damiviolet:
Please someone explain to me why phyna is ranting nowww.......una come play for 100m and you are angry that adekunle nominated you......she is even recruiting others to hate him she dey tell them to start to dey enter him.....babe I like you but this is all shades of wrong

I pray Phyna’s mouth will not cause problems for her sha…

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 7:51am On Aug 12, 2022
scondy:
Person wey see being old as insult....maybe u no wan grow old....since when did being old become a bad thing....

God, please grant me long life....let me live long in health and wealth. Let me grow old and see my great grand children....amen.

Amen!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 7:51am On Aug 12, 2022
COOL10:
Phyna: Hermes looks like juju
Pharmsavi: Hermes looks like a day old chicken.
Chizzy: Khalid, how you take sleep for the same room with that kind guy. That Oracle.
Phyna: Hermes looks like sacrifice meant for the gods.

All these people go hear am on day 72 when Hermes shall be announced the winner of BBN season seven angry
Phyna is a b!tch, whoree, slut, brainless goat. I promise to be her biggest troll, useless entity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:54am On Aug 12, 2022
OROSUNBOLB:
Falconets are currently locking horns with their counterparts from France. First half has just ended;0:0.

cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:54am On Aug 12, 2022
majamajic:

Match was abandoned when I checked, them later start again?

shocked
cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:56am On Aug 12, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
We are getting there my dear grin He is pulling out small small!! Since this nonsense Deji could not finish the work sad Ebuka can as well scatter the table!!! Adekunle is intelligent and he will decode Ebuka fast if he should expose the bitch!!

Lol
lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 7:59am On Aug 12, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Phyna is a b!tch, whoree, slut, brainless goat. I promise to be her biggest troll, useless entity.
I made a mistake by dashing the b!tch votes
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 7:59am On Aug 12, 2022
Bella is not mature! Even in real life, if a guy is interested in you, you make him want you the more by teasing with other guys talk more of in a game!
I don't understand why she can't dance or tease Sheggz with other guys!.Even the other girls there, can't they go and deliberately dance with Sheggz?
Why can't Chichi and Chomzy even try and behave like they want to break that ship?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 8:00am On Aug 12, 2022
Aswear I hate phyna with a passion, I don't understand how that whoree has fans pass ppl like Adekunle

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 8:00am On Aug 12, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
We are getting there my dear grin He is pulling out small small!! Since this nonsense Deji could not finish the work sad Ebuka can as well scatter the table!!! Adekunle is intelligent and he will decode Ebuka fast if he should expose the bitch!!
Adekunle is the biggest simp this season!
Even sheggz was encouraged, has been kissed, cuddled etc.
I can't fathom why someone like Adekunle will be doing this rubbish!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 8:02am On Aug 12, 2022
Myway20:

Adekunle is the biggest simp this season!
Even sheggz was encouraged, has been kissed, cuddled etc.
I can't fathom why someone like Adekunle will be doing this rubbish!
doesn't mean sh!t
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:03am On Aug 12, 2022
Giel:
Hermes telling Phyna that he sees what she's doing and he hopes she can keep that energy that he's coming for her for real
He's says he will get her and that's on gawwddddd

She better keep that energy

shocked shocked Oh wow! E don reach this level?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 8:04am On Aug 12, 2022
Daniella , a baby face assassin
She look so innocent grin grin

Immediately after period break , she continue from where she stopped

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 8:04am On Aug 12, 2022
Giel:
Hermes telling Phyna that he sees what she's doing and he hopes she can keep that energy that he's coming for her for real
He's says he will get her and that's on gawwddddd

She better keep that energy
Hermes dey hold jazz abi person tell am say dem dey gossip am

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 8:05am On Aug 12, 2022
MamBi:

shocked shocked Oh wow! E don reach this level?
how did he know?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 8:06am On Aug 12, 2022
MamBi:

I pray Phyna’s mouth will not cause problems for her sha…
Mercy and Tacha dey learn work for what is about to happen in that house, believe me

(1) (2) (3) ... (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.