Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1943284 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 11:24am On Aug 12, 2022
Lol. For those that care to know.. My list is from facebook o. Thats why its called my list. I hope I'm right. Fingers crossed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 11:25am On Aug 12, 2022
safarigirl:

She lacks exposure. Dem hold am too much for house, so, she never learnt how to detect frauds.

Dem go deal with her for that ship, she will turn to zombie. When Sheggz tells her "jump", she will jump. Their little tiff yesterday was just signs of what is to come.

The only thing is that, as he dey do her, he dey do himself too. He will never be able to shake off those allegations against him.

Sheggz na Alpha but niggas keep calling him simp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ceejayMAX(m): 11:32am On Aug 12, 2022
Results please anybody wen get link
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:32am On Aug 12, 2022
Rosalinda1988:
You need to start accepting the truth dear as PLENTY SHALAYE NO DEY FULL BASKET....one thing is certain @ DStv multichoice already knows the winner with this week's voting result

Phyna dey win this money if her leaking mouth doesn't change the dynamics of the game

LOL

Plenty shalaye no dey full basket true true.

When WhiteMoney was clear, I accept am with my full chest last year, but no dey try drag me enter una wagon because person no clear.

When she clear, I go accept am.

Based on this week's polls, she no clear. I don't need to accept anything because the rest of you have accepted it.

Like I said, Nairaland people dey quick pick winner, I am used to how things go on this thread.

Maybe next time she will top him. She has done enough to do that, but this week, she did not top him

Anybody wey quote me over this thing again, I go ignore. I don talk my own, I no force anybody to accept anything.

Shalom

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 11:32am On Aug 12, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:

No be only alpha. grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:35am On Aug 12, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:

He's not an Alpha

He's a manipulator, he found an easy target in Bella. A true Alpha no dey find easy target, make una no dey reduce Alphas.

He's not a simp either, but Alphas do not resort to manipulation to get women. He was accused of being an abuser before this show, and his actions have people considering the truth in that.

That is not how to be an Alpha

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 11:36am On Aug 12, 2022
See una can't tell me nada sad
I fit swear to any oracle say Deji na full time gay cheesy

I just saw clips were these ladies dey rock Deji
Saw how he seemed totally off no connection compared to when he is with his fellow guys!!

Deji own ur gay shit and go after the men cos ladies parole is obviously not for u cheesy Atleast na content either way!!! cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:36am On Aug 12, 2022
I am just watching level2 housemates entrance show.
Groovy had so much ginger, the Groovy in the house now is different from the one on stage with Ebuka.
He is a calm man with no drama, he only tried to force that drama on stage.

Beauty’mm embarassed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:36am On Aug 12, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
lol no dey lie to yourself Bryann, Phyna and Bella has more fans than Hermes
We shall seegrin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:37am On Aug 12, 2022
For that entity that kept hammering on the week Cross topped , don't forget you posted more than hundred results that week .

You kept saying your main source haven't replied you yet.

And that result of Cross topping you got in the evening after the wrong ones circulated all day .

You may have a forgetful memory but I clearly don't. grin

On Sunday , you'll definitely be exposed as the real fraud you are , because it may seem as though , you're sauceless this year .

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 11:37am On Aug 12, 2022
safarigirl:

Yeah

I'm aware. He lost a lot of votes simply by not actively participating in a lot of tasks this week.

I dey always talk am say make you no come this show make anybody dey tell you say you too do, you too show yourself, house full, if you no too show yourself, how dem wan take see you? The people wey dey tell you say you too do, they sef dem wan too do, but you dey block their shine.

If he likes let him not ginger, any how wey he wan be, I believe in his gift, and there is more than one way to win on this show. I hope he has better weeks coming in.

This week, wetin hold am down na outside machinery, but outside machinery can only do so much for you if you're not in people's faces constantly.

I no go lie, I was heavily disappointed by how much of a backseat he took, but I'm hoping being safe on Sunday will get him back to his gingered self.

If not....I no sha dey support people wey fit fade post show grin
That's what annoyed me the most. He allowed that talk of 'you too dey show yourself' get to him. Maybe he thinks that's the same perception outside.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:38am On Aug 12, 2022
Geezeem:

My girl was a natural!

She will not only sink the ships... she will sink the shippers alongside grin

...then wail that the ships are sinking supernaturally!
Lmao!!grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dyydxx: 11:38am On Aug 12, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:

Have you actually checked the full definition of a SIMP? cos the way you have been trying desperately too untag shegz from Simping one would think you know the meaning. He is exhibiting all the traits a SIMP is known for and more. He is no alpha at all. Alpha ke, wey go wan cry when he dey argue with him babe....abeg abeg grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dyydxx: 11:39am On Aug 12, 2022
safarigirl:

He's not an Alpha

He's a manipulator, he found an easy target in Bella. A true Alpha no dey find easy target, make una no dey reduce Alphas.

He's not a simp either, but Alphas do not resort to manipulation to get women. He was accused of being an abuser before this show, and his actions have people considering the truth in that.

That is not how to be an Alpha

Babe, Shegz is a proper SIMP. Make I go post urban definition of SIMP brb

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:39am On Aug 12, 2022
hartopher76:
abeg leave groovy alone, no be every body be noise maker. beauty really did him more ham than good
Now that Beauty is gone,why isn’t he doing well?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 11:40am On Aug 12, 2022
Ahn ahn, who give Groovy wig? The wig come fit am.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:41am On Aug 12, 2022
Samueltemi337:
ugly, 31 years we have heard all these before
come up with something new
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
They have nothing on Hermes and that makes them MAD!!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:43am On Aug 12, 2022
majamajic:
Groovy is very lazy at everything , I hope he finish his clothes by tomorrow , he just dey start sewing agbada
I think Beauty is right about his dick size…grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:44am On Aug 12, 2022
Bryan is telling Kess , how he toasted Modella and she said he was childish
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 11:45am On Aug 12, 2022
MamBi:

My MizzD the MVP…. kiss kiss

But did you just say that Deji kissed Giddy and Elo before Chi Chi? Were they brotherly pecks?

Lmao.. No he didn’t ..

Immediately he was dared to kiss someone, he mentioned Giddyfia and was holding on to his shirt as if he wanted to.. Giddy was just screaming and laughing as usual. grin grin, then he mentioned Elo , before chi chi who didn’t agree cos she said kissing is personal for her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:46am On Aug 12, 2022
Modella allow them talk na.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:47am On Aug 12, 2022
safarigirl:

Yeah

I'm aware. He lost a lot of votes simply by not actively participating in a lot of tasks this week

I dey always talk am say make you no come this show make anybody dey tell you say you too do, you too show yourself, house full, if you no too show yourself, how dem wan take see you? The people wey dey tell you say you too do, they sef dem wan too do, but you dey block their shine.

If he likes let him not ginger, any how wey he wan be, I believe in his gift, and there is more than one way to win on this show. I hope he has better weeks coming in.

This week, wetin hold am down na outside machinery, but outside machinery can only do so much for you if you're not in people's faces constantly.

I no go lie, I was heavily disappointed by how much of a backseat he took, but I'm hoping being safe on Sunday will get him back to his gingered self.

If not....I no sha dey support people wey fit fade post show grin
How can someone who has never been up lose a lot of votes ?
What yardstick are you using to measure or are you finally admitting that Phyna beat him black and blue ? grin

You don't support people who fade post show ...but you supported Ike who is now a blogger ?

Cross - that one I don't even know what he's doing ...the last I heard of him he was uploading his dick on Snapchat and begging Angel for money angry grin

Or are you trying to use Erica , who you never truly supported but had to join the bandwagon when people close to you started making profits from being elites ?

Abi na Tobi Bakre from double wahala that I don't even know if he's still alive or dead ? grin

E b something

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 11:47am On Aug 12, 2022
Bryann dey make me laugh cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:47am On Aug 12, 2022
Teeroyzimma:
Eloswags is the only obidient
All these petter Obi fans should rest Abeg!
Carry this obedient fanaticism to the politics section Abeg!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:48am On Aug 12, 2022
Thank you for the crazy dares my Bella. kiss
And thank you my 2 craze gals, Chichi and chomzy for the fun, from the pool party to the truth and dare. cheesy

My three babies made me happy and Proud grin
Bella,Chichi and Chomzy. kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:48am On Aug 12, 2022
carammel:
I am just watching level2 housemates entrance show.
Groovy had so much ginger, the Groovy in the house now is different from the one on stage with Ebuka.
He is a calm man with no drama, he only tried to force that drama on stage.

Beauty’mm embarassed

Even on stage, he didn't give drama

The guy no too get wahala. He's chill, even the way he handled the Beauty issue, you'll know he's an easy-going person.

He's too tall to be an angry bird abeg, that's for people that are more vertically challenged.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 11:48am On Aug 12, 2022
fitzmayowa:
They criticised him because he is an hypocrite, by telling Daniella he can't be with her if she drinks because of his religion, but would go inside and start knacking her without considering his "religion".....
Does Islam disapprove of premarital sex? Just asking cos I honestly don't know.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:49am On Aug 12, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Modella allow them talk na.

She's their model babe
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:49am On Aug 12, 2022
TheEnforcer:
too ugly.Has no appeal
Laycon and Efe fine pass my Hermes?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:50am On Aug 12, 2022
Rosrozz:
Amaka seems to be forcing herself on groovy
Amaka and phyna will soon fight because of small prick grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dyydxx: 11:51am On Aug 12, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:

Standard definition of a Simp/Simping

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:51am On Aug 12, 2022
mayor1814:
grin

Hey yah. things we do for loff grin

Eloswag na fool. Chomzy is for the street. She's free spirited.

babe wey singlehandedly scatter Greauty ship.

Loff or waist grin grin Eloswag never talk wetin dey do am grin.
The one and only Chomzy. Scattered the ship. Sent beauty home and didn't even know that she did it nor was she even trying to

The one and only Goat. Chomzy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.