Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,206 members, 7,846,003 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1963769 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2022
Sweetpink:

Don’t mind that cockroach who thinks she’s a butterfly,simply because she survived eviction once,
She now thinks she’s Tacha…lmao!!
Ebuka needs to put her on the spot on Sunday!
Nonsense!

Leave my fave oooo grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2022
Giel:
Dotun says Bella is his type of girl. Personality wise. Body wise. All banging. She is the type of girl he would like to make a move to if they were outside.

Awww.

Dotun does not have sense. How will you say stuff like this in that kind of argument? It’s like you are in a battle and you are giving your opponent more bullets to shoot at you.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2022
Sweetpink:

Wow!!!
I was very busy yesterday and I went offline..only to come online to get another bragging right about our Hermes!grin
Congratulations to us!!
Hermes should never be compared with anyone in that house cos he’s not their mate in all ramifications!
As for phyna,she will be her own downfall cos she’s becoming an irritant and a spiteful bitch!

Tati dear this your agenda will not sell.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hadeaks(m): 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2022
PimpasParadise:
Now housemates shamelessly plead to Hermes to re-win HoH so they don't get nominated as if Hermes is the only man there whilst others are pussieş cheesy cheesy

I pray Hermes doesn't win HoH, he should win any and every other tasks though to distinguish himself indeed.

When he wins HOH again, people like Bella who never ever qualifies for the second stage will go into the diary room and say we were more determined, that is why we won HOH as if she contributed anything to the process. grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 2:32pm On Aug 12, 2022
endure207:
True grin grin grin buh it will take a lot of effort to overtake phyna, I don't know how she got such a big fan base in 2 weeks, the love dey have for her on facebook nd other social media platform is massive no cap
It's because she was up first and she's been up again this week

So she's had first dibs on the bandwagoners before anyone else

But this doesn't mean she's stronger than Hermes though, Bryan definitely because she just trashed himgrin but Hermes nope cheesy cool

He needs to be up next week and then we can judge by the support he gets which I'm sure would be even madder grin grin grin

I have faith in my boy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:32pm On Aug 12, 2022
Rosebloom:

What went wrong
I really don’t know
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 2:32pm On Aug 12, 2022
Giel:
Dotun says Bella is his type of girl. Personality wise. Body wise. All banging. She is the type of girl he would like to make a move to if they were outside.

Awww.

The guy has always liked Bella, since first week, but he allowed Segun to intimidate him like he carried Bella into this house with his load.
Haba!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:33pm On Aug 12, 2022
PimpasParadise:

The only thing Phyna would win is Groovy's boxer.
cheesy
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Giddem!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beze992(f): 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2022
bentenny:

grin grin grin
Omor if nah Nengi i for understand...
Na because them dey a confined space!

Apart from colour, everyother thing for Nengi body no be fake?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2022
FIGARO00:

I will not join and body shame Bella's 'flatness'.

It's not her fault she has flat nyash and breast.
Na she creat her sef?
If she do bumbum now, na we go still complain, dey preach upandan.

At least for a change, let a flat girl feel loved, nor be everytime big nyash.

But this Segun and Bella own is idiotic. angry
She and Segun should stop insulting others
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissSpirine(f): 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2022
See Level 1 kitchen and you guys were busy insulting level 2. SMH

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2022
FIGARO00:
All these big for nothing guys wey dey level one should be evicted at once.
From Segun (chief simp) to Adekunle (Alyson's reject) to Dotun (very timid and lacks confidence) to Deji (borite).
All of them.
Dem just carry woman matter for head like gala, dey disgrace ppl up and down.

Yoruba demon ìsonu! angry
E be like ur brain shift angry U must be confusing my baby to Hermes and u go collect angry
Until Alygorilla grow balls reject am to his face like she did hermes and stop playing hanky-panky then una fit get consolation iranu tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2022
majamajic:

He is a weak guy , but he is handsome . Dating groovy is same like taking care of a baby . He can't boss a relationship or in charge of the bed !
He is so effeminate…
Even Adekunle’s more manly than he is…grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2022
Geezeem:

Nothing like bondage
Na simping things grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beze992(f): 2:36pm On Aug 12, 2022
[quote author=HIGHESTPOPORI post=115631801]This segun dey put bella where she no reach, with her flat yansh and breast.How wish I dey that house.I for ask , na this flat ass and breast you dey use disturb us.[/quote)

Na that one dey pain you pass, because he has a different idea of beauty from you? Drink a glass of water, you'll be fine.

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 2:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
Beze992:

Apart from colour, everyother thing for Nengi body no be fake?
Abeg nah wetin nor dey fake for most women body? smiley smiley
Fake eyelashes
fake hair
fake booby
fake laps
fake yansh
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
Lightway:

Shut up and have sense

Not everyone is sex starved like you and your father

Deji is not interested in those girls.. they're boring to him... He has his spec.

That doesn't mean he is gay
Jesu!!!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 2:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
Can't believe Dotun allowed all of that because of Bella, even admitting he likes Bella.

Now Uncle Sheggz is lampooning him:
Telling Dotun that the reason he (Dotun) didn't make a move on Bella is not because he (Dotun) considers him (Sheggz) as his guy but because Dotun knows he doesn't stand a chance and Bella's loyalty to him (Sheggz) is unmatched.

Even went ahead to say the reason why he slept confidently during yesterday's Truth or Dare game was because he was so sure that "his woman" (Bella) won't do anything "irrational" cheesy cheesy

Hard to believe a whole Dotun, the hottest guy in the house will permit secondary embarrassment.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
This segun dey put bella where she no reach, with her flat yansh and breast.How wish I dey that house.I for ask , na this flat ass and breast you dey use disturb us.
If say I dey in that House. I go change am for both of them. There isn't anything special about them. As for Sheggz, isn't the only one born and raised in London. Bella is just bland and average. She even look like an underage kid. grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2022
Who is Hermes dragging that the person should be ready today.
The person get mouth pass rabbit.

What is happening today?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2022
Twoclans:

Naaaaaahhhh I am not boarding .
Those two wereys are one of a kind.

Hohohoho
Y u no wan board the ship na
Abi na pirates go full am?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beze992(f): 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2022
Giel:
My hot Bella. Upon all the body shaming. The voice shaming. Face shaming aka the way she keeps her face. If sHe WoULd sMiLE mOrE.

Men are falling over themselves for her, just as she is, the things those outside the house see as flaws the men in the house don't. They are openly admitting that if Sheggz wasn't blocking them, they would have made a move for her.

My hot Baby kiss kiss kiss
After you na you kiss

Giddem!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
MizzD:

Lmao.. No he didn’t ..

Immediately he was dared to kiss someone, he mentioned Giddyfia and was holding on to his shirt as if he wanted to.. Giddy was just screaming and laughing as usual. grin grin, then he mentioned Elo , before chi chi who didn’t agree cos she said kissing is personal for her

Thank you.. kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
MissSpirine:

Very very dirty set of humans.
See as trenches house open dia smelly nyashes.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
homesteady:

Dotun does not have sense. How will you say stuff like this in that kind of argument? It’s like you are in a battle and you are giving your opponent more bullets to shoot at you.

He is trying to becareful not hurt any of the oarties involved.....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 2:40pm On Aug 12, 2022
Eeghe:

In Anto’s voice, “the prize”
cheesy

this gave me headache for days

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:41pm On Aug 12, 2022
MissSpirine:

Trench life will reach everyone
I clocked in the psychology since lol
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
Innocentchild:

It's because she was up first BRYANN and she's been up again this week

So she's BRYANN had first dibs on the bandwagoners before anyone else

But this BRYANN doesn't mean she's stronger than Hermes though, BRYANN definitely because she just trashed himgrin but. BRYANN Hermes nope cheesy cool

He needs to be up next week and then we can judge by the BRYANN support he gets which I'm sure would be even madder grin grin grin

I have faith in my boy cheesy

BRYANN everywhere
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
bentenny:

Abeg nah wetin nor dey fake for most women body? smiley smiley
Fake eyelashes
fake hair
fake booby
fake laps
fake yansh
grin grin grin

Face her question
It’s not most women that do this

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
FIGARO00:

The guy has always liked Bella, since first week, but he allowed Segun to intimidate him like he carried Bella into this house with his load.
Haba!

I think Dotun wanted to be respectful and step back but I wish he shot his shot.
Even Deji too that admitted that he likes Bella but too stepped back because of sheggz.

I wish they could have both gone for Bella
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
MasterSteps:
Can't believe Dotun allowed all of that because of Bella

The guy likes Bella.
Apart from that, he is a timid guy, like Adekunle

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:43pm On Aug 12, 2022
Tonnyray:
Does Islam disapprove of premarital sex? Just asking cos I honestly don't know.

Very good question. Been meaning to ask but was too lazy. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.