Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,799 members, 7,851,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:38 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1970716 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
scondy:

Are you just knowing that that which seems mysterious and hard to understand attracts

But leave story..listen to the guy...he get strong reasoning capabilities...

So u look at him and u r wondering ...wassup with this guy? Then he speaks and u r like....hmmmmm , interesting...he is sound.
lol I have not paid attention to him tbh, but I probably would.

My attention is in the trenches for now

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by SircumzAlot: 1:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
TheEnforcer:
I saw a Nigerian girl calling Shegzz her husband on his page.Whats wrong with some girls?
She belongs to the streets.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 1:58pm On Jul 25, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
The guy set cool Only his voice alone kiss
Am telling you...hope say he no dey enter ur eyes too,na my guy o

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2022
SircumzAlot:
Any problem?

Even if she did 20 self, she wasn’t ready for the responsibility, saved another human being from experiencing a miserable life, no shame in such noble acts.
I don't support this! What happened to putting up for adoption! Their are many desperate childless couples willing to adopt instead of wasting that foetus!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2022
MamBi:

From what I can gather here, apparently, his mum was checked into yaba psychiatric hospital some year(s) ago and must have wandered away from the facilities. So he went online tearfully talking about looking for her.

Nobody has given the full gist but they refer to him as "the guy way him mama loss for yaba left"

Earlier this year, he called out yaba psych hospital for negligence as they couldn't find their mum who was sitting at the reception while he went to get her drugs. He cried and shared the stress of caring for her all these years. They found her 3 days later.

He got attention cos despite his crazy look he spoke so well.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 2:00pm On Jul 25, 2022
Some girls don't have another job than to go and follow all the sm accounts of all the housemates. And they are still following all the housemates of all the past seasons and still engaging there.I mean that's a job in itself.Incredible

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2022
Eloquence = Smartness and intelligence

E gbadun walahi talahi cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 2:03pm On Jul 25, 2022
Clement1111:

he is a top5 material

but he isnt winning,forget all this hype
I agree

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:03pm On Jul 25, 2022
scondy:

Madam...Hermes is sound..he has got tough looks but he has reasoning capabilities to match up his edginess....dont down talk him biko....
Giddem!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2022
Dannyxy:
Awnnn Phyna..

Tatiana , eeghe and the sorry cases fanatics.

Please support Phyna, she is what they call real, at least…

Thank me, later, you want to support real housemates…
And why would I leave my premium Hermes and support your phyna?
Na ment?

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Adekunle possibly the finest guy in island is calm not boring! Is barely 24hrs he arrived no be everybody go do initial gragra..people flow at different equilibrium! One thing I appreciate is that he seems like a lone ranger grin no time for Mumu loveylovey like sheggz grin

My thoughts too...he is just calm not boring....na guy man...he won't start fussing over girls from day 1. Wetin him eye never see?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
Jay16:
Hermes Chibueze Iyele
Hermes Chibueze Iyele
Hermes Chibueze Iyele
Hermes Chibueze Iyele
Hermes Chibueze Iyele
Hermes Chibueze Iyele
Hermes Chibueze Iyele
Hermes Chibueze Iyele
Period!!!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2022
Skrrrrrrr:

Lol. The problem is that you guys think anyone who doesn't fit the conventional definition of good looks, deserve pity.
Imagine pitying Charly boy.
Hermes is a fit, eloquent black man. Great physique, with a touch of werey. That is enough for some ladies. No be everybody dey find baby face....

Thank u for this....

Arin was same way last year but na oversabi kill her...if she had toned down a bit ...people would have related more with her intellectual side....I liked her initially until she come begin over do...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by SircumzAlot: 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
I don't support this! What happened to putting up for adoption! Their are many desperate childless couples willing to adopt instead of wasting that foetus!
Adoptions don’t work, if they did places like orphanage wouldn’t exist.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
Skrrrrrrr:

Lol. The problem is that you guys think anyone who doesn't fit the conventional definition of good looks, deserve pity.
Hermes is a fit, eloquent black man. Great physique, with a touch of werey. That is enough for some ladies. No be everybody dey find baby face....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:09pm On Jul 25, 2022
carammel:
MizzD, Doyin is falling for Dotun.
Enjoy your triangle with Allysyn, i will be here for the vawulence tongue

Mo gbe!

Anyway, there is love in sharing. They can form their own in-house polyamorous polyester tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by SircumzAlot: 2:09pm On Jul 25, 2022
Skrrrrrrr:

oversimplification.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:10pm On Jul 25, 2022
Tatiana4u:

And why would I leave my premium Hermes and support your phyna?
Na ment?
shay naso I advise you lady season,you no gree hear word.

I am just doing you a favor… me I am not her fan, I wan help your mental health this season.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
Dannyxy:
shay naso I advise you lady season,you no gree hear word.

I am just doing you a favor… me I am not her fan, I wan help your mental health this season.

My mental health is my problem,not yoursgrin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 2:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
SircumzAlot:
Any problem?

Even if she did 20 self, she wasn’t ready for the responsibility, saved another human being from experiencing a miserable life, no shame in such noble acts.

I'm just giving situation report. No need getting emotional about it. You can leave me out of your abortion-rights discussion.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
Biggie switched the house channels again.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
stephleena:
You criticized laycon for his looks, despite knowing it wasn't his fault or his making ( sickle cell)..

Here you are, today supporting Hermes , that looks like an abandoned shrine project.

Comrade you're really mad!!!!!!
Lmao... grin grin

Tati na weyrey...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 2:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
Girls are very funny.
Doyin gisting elo. That she broke up with a guy and later called the guy that she wanted to come and spend a week in the guy's house. The guy didn't say anything.
The day she was ready to go, she called the guy. And the guy said another lady called him after Doyin's call, so Doyin should not come. And Doyin felt disrespected. About what exactly? U go and spend a whole week in the house of a man u had broken up with.
I like Doyin. I need more of this type of gist to really understand how girls think.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 2:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
COOL10:
Biggie switched the house channels again.
it's better naa. We need to watch both houses.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
Y'all jobless bit ches here come gimme pu ssy to bleep
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
COOL10:
Phyna just said she's had 'one or two abortions'.

Hehehehehehehe
No peace!
I have a visitor that I can’t kick away, CNN is on because it has to be work work work cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 2:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
grin grin grin grin Geezeem!!!

:
Geezeem:

Wasn't a lone wolf by choice
... them no gree for am

just saying grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2022
Does any of you pierce her clit? Just asking like pharm akpan
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by tmtech: 2:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
thatigboman1:
Girls are very funny.
Doing gisting elo. That she broke up with a guy and later called the guy that she wanted to come and spend a week in the guy's house. The guy didn't say anything.
The day she was ready to go, she called the guy. And the guy said another lady called him after Doyin's call, so Doyin should not come. And Doyin felt disrespected. About what exactly? U go and spend a whole week in the house of a man u had broken up with.
I like Doyin. I need more of this type of gist to really understand how girls think.

No mind am.

That is how many girls get entangled in this kind of loop.

If you don break up , just move on

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 2:22pm On Jul 25, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
Eloquence = Smartness and intelligence

E gbadun walahi talahi cheesy

Being able to properly express yourself is a mark of intelligence, considering the fact that 70% of Nigerians lack this skill.
Finding the right words to convey your thoughts and emotions isn't a "walk in the park", if you don't know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:22pm On Jul 25, 2022
scondy:

Madam...Hermes is sound..he has got tough looks but he has reasoning capabilities to match up his edginess....dont down talk him biko....

Even though those girls would not let him talk in peace yesterday, i liked what i was hearing from him. A housemate that is actually bringing food for thought was how i pegged him.

When he talked about the challenges with being polyamorous, I wanted to find out more about how he navigated the challenges. But the maidens were clutching their pearls and the guys were in hailing mode... grin They just never let him land!

Bold looks and an even bolder mind.

He is lucky that he seems to be catching people's fancy easily. Arin was not so lucky last year.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:23pm On Jul 25, 2022
MizzD:

Me too smiley
And Phyna for the other house

Hehehehe
I think I have to watch me some more Trench soonest
She appeared in two different spots on my initial list cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.