Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1941406 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:14am On Aug 14, 2022
Someone on the group is blaming Doyin. I dey dieeeeeeeeee grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ersonleads(m): 10:16am On Aug 14, 2022
Skrrrrrrr:
Why won't the ladies be dick chasing when biggie just carry fine boys, sandwich them with ugly babes. The finest girl in this house is probably chomzy and she is at best "just there".
Most of these babes no go even see the guys talk to outside the house. Save for simps OZO, SAGA and this sheggz of a guy, and Frodd, the guys have always been the prize. This is how Erica latched on to kiddwaya last year, Vee hooked Neo, Dorathy suck man wey no send her Penis after getting bounced by Ozo, Tolani baj wanted prince, Wathoni pursued all the guys, Cee C pursuing Tobi, Alex pursuing Neo. Boma and Queen, Emmanuel and Liquorose. Miracle and Nina.
It's the same sad tale of the ladies chasing men that do not fancy them save for a few outliers. It's little wonder they do not last Post BBN. Once the show ends, the guys quickly emancipate themselves.
Na only Nengi, Tacha, Saskay and Maria no simp for man. This year is even worse, the babes no just gel at all.
to be sincere, big brother nor try for d girls dis year. I mean, Angel in shine ur eyes dey more sexy & beautiful than the girls dis season.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:20am On Aug 14, 2022
Today is going to be the second Eviction for the season..

If your favorite never stand for eviction, bury the idea of him or her winning the show.. grin

In fact, just enter our neutral association and have fun..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:20am On Aug 14, 2022
Team Phyna you guys need to fight for your girl ooo

she is playing her game the way she knows and understands

This game isn't a religious one...

No one should make you feel she has committed cardinal sin

The only person that came on the show married is Kess, every other person is single and available lipsrsealed

Having crowned a fornicator once, Nigerians lack moral right to judge Phyna

I hope you all realize that the people judging and calling for her head are doing so to pave the way for their favorites?

You guys better fight for your girl

She is a content brewer!

And we like it! grin

NB- no body should make you feel that Phyna has lost her chances of winning cos of man or simping. Remember Liquorose played a very clean game last year but Nigerians refused to crown her

Never forget this!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 10:23am On Aug 14, 2022
ersonleads:
to be sincere, big brother nor try for d girls dis year. I mean, Angel in shine ur eyes dey more sexy & beautiful than the girls dis season.
beauty is in the eyes of the beholder indeed

Thought you wanted to mention better girl sef.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:24am On Aug 14, 2022
Skrrrrrrr:
Why won't the ladies be dick chasing when biggie just carry fine boys, sandwich them with ugly babes. The finest girl in this house is probably chomzy and she is at best "just there".
Most of these babes no go even see the guys talk to outside the house. Save for simps OZO, SAGA and this sheggz of a guy, and Frodd, the guys have always been the prize. This is how Erica latched on to kiddwaya last year, Vee hooked Neo, Dorathy suck man wey no send her Penis after getting bounced by Ozo, Tolani baj wanted prince, Wathoni pursued all the guys, Cee C pursuing Tobi, Alex pursuing Neo. Boma and Queen, Emmanuel and Liquorose. Miracle and Nina.
It's the same sad tale of the ladies chasing men that do not fancy them save for a few outliers. It's little wonder they do not last Post BBN. Once the show ends, the guys quickly emancipate themselves.
Na only Nengi, Tacha, Saskay and Maria no simp for man. This year is even worse, the babes no just gel at all.
Sheggz is worse than Frodd for sure, I can't believe I called him Alpha a few days ago

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by XXMML33: 10:26am On Aug 14, 2022
Threebear:

Naaa this season is so much better.

Just sad that I don't have time anymore .

I wish it came last year

The issue isn't that you don't have time anymore. You have time. You are still as jobless as you were 5 years ago.

The issue is that no one takes you seriously anymore. Almost everything you say is a lie. People have wised up.

You are also suffering PTSD from supporting housemates that don't even make it to the final. From Ozo to Maria to this failed Footballer Sheggz who might get evicted the first week he gets nominated.

Gender confused Baba ijebu forecaster. I thought you said Khalid was last on the poll? Now you are claiming he is 4th. Na scam you be bro. Na mumu dey take you seriously.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:27am On Aug 14, 2022
Geezeem:

The only person that came on the show married is Kess, every other person is single and available lipsrsealed

I hope you all realize that the people judging and calling for her head are doing so to pave the way for their favorites?

She is a content brewer!

And we like it! grin
I hope she gets the hate that my darling Maria got last season, useless entity
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 10:28am On Aug 14, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Thunder fia her and that rubbish concoction she calls breakfast !! She is fighting hard to win back his trust but Kunle go chop clean mouth cheesy He don see her inside out!! cheesy Thanks to his spiritual eyes cheesy

Okwa this Allyson!! She go deactivate for my matter when she is evicted cheesy gush angry

This is the second time I've seen you make such statement. Abeg, don't go trolling and attacking her on her SM pages/handles when she leaves the house. It's not worth it. That's taking it too far.

Just wish she leaves next eviction so Kunle can focus on the game. She's soiling Kunle's rep and has him around her fingers. Kunle will fare more better psychologically if she leaves. Right now, he's in his feelings see as Allyson has totally switched on him, calling Deji baby, flirting with Hermes and all that without being bold enough to tell him to move on or have THAT discussion with him.

No need going that route because you're mad at her, just wish for her to leave before she emotionally fucks_ Kunle up.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:29am On Aug 14, 2022
Munzy14:
Today is going to be the second Eviction for the season..

If your favorite never stand for eviction, bury the idea of him or her winning the show.. grin

In fact, just enter our neutral association and have fun..

Sometimes u go just dey cap sef...lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 14, 2022
Beorn:
Chai. See girl wey choke Kunle with attention now telling him she wants a situation where she can do whatever the fuck_ she wants and he can do the same and they will still be cool.

See finish is a bad thing. If Kunle had curved her earlier, all these see finish no for dey. SMH.
He allowed such nonsense to force herself on him. He should deal with the consequences. He behaves as if he can't get a woman despite his good looks, intelligence, capability that attracts women to him. My God, he should be able to get women with little effort instead he settled for some ugly Okoye Obaseki.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:30am On Aug 14, 2022
Biggie pls show the full results tonight naaa. It's all part of twists and content.

Make we shame some haters for Nairaland. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 14, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
I said Shattap dia!

Samueltemi and some others declared solely for Hermes here before u joined the wagon!! U resorted to defending groovy cos u see urself in him oloriburukutu worwor fucvkboi at 48 tueh undecided
Olosho.

tongue

Kunle my lover cheesy lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 10:31am On Aug 14, 2022
Allyson don dump Kunle abi watn I Dy see like this
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 10:31am On Aug 14, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
because she's playing games with Kunle

To think he didn't want her near him during those days when they had just moved into the house

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 10:32am On Aug 14, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
Someone on the group is blaming Doyin. I dey dieeeeeeeeee grin grin grin grin grin grin

Most people that do this shipping of a thing are one of the most idiotîc humans on earth. They'd blame anybody & anything while choosing to live in delusion. Bunch of psychos.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 10:33am On Aug 14, 2022
Geezeem:

She is a content brewer!

And we like it! grin

NB- no body should make you feel that Phyna has lost her chances of winning cos of man or simping. Remember Liquorose played a very clean game last year but Nigerians refused to crown her

Never forget this!
She's is covered.

We Pakistan and repakistan her.

PHYNA is the content.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:34am On Aug 14, 2022
Amya:

It's entertaining sha. What else would they be doing that will keep people invested and analysing till this hour.

I will like to know too undecided

Didn't tasks end at 9pm? why were the people awake at this time not discussing that instead of the party and after party gig?

Eish! undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:36am On Aug 14, 2022
MamBi:

Honestly, angry angry.

I like you, I don’t like you like that..

Allysun likes you…

Chi Chi likes you. undecided

Doyin sha lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 10:38am On Aug 14, 2022
Beorn:

This is the second time I've seen you make such statement. Abeg, don't go trolling and attacking her on her SM pages/handles when she leaves the house. It's not worth it. That's taking it too far.

Just wish she leaves next eviction so Kunle can focus on the game. She's soiling Kunle's rep and has him around her fingers. Kunle will fare more better psychologically if she leaves. Right now, he's in his feelings see as Allyson has totally switched on him, calling Deji baby, flirting with Hermes and all that without being bold enough to tell him to move on or have THAT discussion with him.

No need going that route because you're mad at her, just wish for her to leave before she emotionally fucks_ Kunle up.
At first Bolded u are very wrong!! Don't overrate the bitch cos they are in the same space and must bump into each other!! Kunle has seen through her and that's enough for me cheesy cheesy

For the second bolded I will go that route and fucvvk with her emotions as much as I want when she is evicted afterall she attempted same on an innocent man that was on his own that didnt even chase her!! I hate evil women that don't appreciate good men!! Suffer not a witch to live and Allyson is no different from a witch!! angry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:40am On Aug 14, 2022
scondy:

Na so Erica agree to be friends with benefit come dey find commitment later....

My phyna o....u don dey carry us go where we no know o

Abeg free the girl

If she was Christy O, she'd be home and watching by now

Phyna is playing her game... even water Doyin who I don't like at all

But they are doing their thing

Let them play and may the best man/woman win

Periodt!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:42am On Aug 14, 2022
Beorn:

While touching the guy consistently. She can't even hide the fact that she's using the opportunity to spend time with him. The girl is shameless. I don wash my hand comot her matter. She needs more breakfast. Nonsense!!

Man eater! grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 10:42am On Aug 14, 2022
UncannyGenius:
He allowed such nonsense to force herself on him. He should deal with the consequences. He behaves as if he can't get a woman despite his good looks, intelligence, capability that attracts women to him. My God, he should be able to get women with little effort instead he settled for some ugly Okoye Obaseki.

I wouldn't say Kunle has got no game or that he's naive in the affairs of women, but what I've observed is that Kunle is not a flirt. He's not a womanizer. He's not the type to string women along. Maybe he was in the past, but he's gone past that stage.

He's someone that likes a girl and sticks with her. No fûcking around, no games. He seems like the emotional type as well that's why Allyson was able to get to him.

Kunle has got all physical attributes to be a Deji or Groovy, but he's not just a fûck boy neither does he have bad boy traits which Allyson might like. He's straightforward and that's why Allyson has got a hold on him. He doesn't have the style to flip the script on Allyson and make her jealous with other girls.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 14, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
I said Shattap dia!

Samueltemi and some others declared solely for Hermes here before u joined the wagon!! U resorted to defending groovy cos u see urself in him oloriburukutu worwor fucvkboi at 48 tueh undecided
I see you berate and denigrate Ozo here steadily. That fine man with complete gene. Agreed, he simped for Nengi. Jokes aside, is your Dekunle half the man Ozo was....

Not even what he presently is.... cheesy

You idolised Kiddwaya like a god, but you constantly bicker and tarnish Groovy...like what are you shocked

A doubled faced hypocritical dunder headed powerless witchy bitçh...

You one time accorded Deji as one with 'too-much' sauce because all the girls at a time wanted him, but soon dropped him because Allysyn was on to him to be with him rather than your game-less Dekunle.

You dingbat bigoted social ashawo.

You're amongst women who want to eat their cakes and still have their pancakes lol. If you think people can't see through the likes of you people with many favourites, disguising your hatred and pledging deceit at heart, think again ?

No, you can't think. You simply have a pentium 2 wavelength encoded in that mass rock of skull floating like a baby's sh!t in a swimming pool as a brain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 10:44am On Aug 14, 2022
Pls is Threebear a male or female? I'm confused o

XXMML33:

The issue isn't that you don't have time anymore. You have time. You are still as jobless as you were 5 years ago.

The issue is that no one takes you seriously anymore. Almost everything you say is a lie. People have wised up.

You are also suffering PTSD from supporting housemates that don't even make it to the final. From Ozo to Maria to this failed Footballer Sheggz who might get evicted the first week he gets nominated.

Gender confused Baba ijebu forecaster. I thought you said Khalid was last on the poll? Now you are claiming he is 4th. Na scam you be bro. Na mumu dey take you seriously.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:44am On Aug 14, 2022
Oh allysyn...u r upset that adekunle said he won't feel anyway if u go sleep on another guys bed....u asked him if he has feelings for u ? He said if it was outside the house maybe he could think on that more, but here in the house he just wants friendly vibes....

So u r upset he isn't telling u he likes u....looool

Go to ur deji na

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:45am On Aug 14, 2022
Beorn:

Most people that do this shipping of a thing are one of the most idiotîc humans on earth. They'd blame anybody & anything while choosing to live in delusion. Bunch of psychos.

I do usually ship, baby. angry embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:46am On Aug 14, 2022
DamianX:
Allyson don dump Kunle abi watn I Dy see like this

She is delusional...she is the one that has been assuming stuff....adekunle don clear her say I no toast u...I no say I love u....we r just friends....now she is upset he isn't telling her anything concrete....

From what I have been able to deduce....adekunle isn't giving her the energy that he wants to be with her....reason for all this her yeye drama

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissSpirine(f): 10:48am On Aug 14, 2022
Groovy made his fellow man cry. Chai!

Eloswag said he cried in the bathroom when Chomzy told Sheggs she liked Groovy.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 10:48am On Aug 14, 2022
Beorn:

But why is everybody blaming Alyson?
Is it actually her fault that Adekunle is a weak man who can't tell his left from his right?

Why blame her like this?
I understand your wanting her to leave, but Adekunle should man up too.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:49am On Aug 14, 2022
Gentlefury:

Angel wasn't all that. Michael humiliated her, Cross served her breakfast AFTER the show, she was blatantly childish enough to spill about sucking Pere. Angel was simply 21 with the hard life experiences meant to be faced by 40 year-old women, and it showed.

shocked

What?! during or after the show?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:49am On Aug 14, 2022
Rosalinda1988:
Pls is Threebear a male or female? I'm confused o

Threebear is as male as Hermes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.