Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1398) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1941424 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
DownChelsea:

Groovy is about to engulf Phyna's few fans.

He'll soon overthrow her as the 2nd strongest in level 2.

All of us go follow witness am. grin grin

Mr man, that's not possible, stop saying nonsense, nobody can snatch another person fan base, people have decided already

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
DGOODLYF:
Bryann actually topped Phyna dis week....though i don't xpect it
But dat doesnt make him d winner...

As long our boy make d finals...am cool with it..

We mueve

It's between BRYANN and Hermes.

But then again, na who don play match na him get experience. BRYANN don dey gather the experience.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jack500:

Mr man, that's not possible, stop saying nonsense, nobody can snatch another person fan base, people have decided already

Pere and Maria are saying hi!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 9:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
Onyi99:
Someone should please check on Scondy grin

Maka suicide grin

Big baby Bri be causing tension in the kingdom of old witches association of nairaland without knowing grin

What bring suicide in all this?

Since, I have known you on this site, you have never post something sensible in your life time. Tueh!

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 9:18pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jack500:

It's possible tho and we've seen it before grin
That season funny die

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 9:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
DownChelsea:

Pere and Maria are saying hi!

Lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
Breakfasts usually set people on a journey of re-discovery...cheesy A new Adekunle will unfold sha..

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geminita1(f): 9:20pm On Aug 14, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Shattap!! Adekunle and Doyin are stronger than sheggz and Bella

Strongest in Level 1 Adekunle, Hermes and Doyin !!
My Bella is truly one of the strongest. The game is in her favour cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 9:20pm On Aug 14, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

grin grin
Seriously o. Because the hype for someone that's untested while the main competitors are building their voting strength, baffles me. It's not like he has the street support on lock. Phyna just dey pack street love dey go.m

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 9:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
Geminita1:
My Bella is truly one of the strongest. The game is in her favour cheesy

Yes after those three I listed she is next!! grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 9:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
But Bella is mixing more with the other housemates now.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by moufan: 9:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jack500:

What bring suicide in all this?

Since, I have known you on this site, you have never post something sensible in your life time. Tueh!
she's very bitter

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 9:25pm On Aug 14, 2022
Myway20:
But Bella is mixing more with the other housemates now.

Maybe the fool don Dy get the signal
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 9:25pm On Aug 14, 2022
OGdaddy:
Dear beautiful and wonderful phyna nations.
Good evening to all of you and everyone of you.

Keep up the motivation my people, it won't be easy stanning phyna but we will push this train to the end, no matter what people thinks or what people will say.
We will push this train to the end of the road.

We will go to war for phyna and fight till the end.
Phyna nations thank you all for all your support for our girl, however this is just the beginning, the journey is just starting, do not be weak, do not relent for more wars are coming but we shall all overcome.

Phyna nations.
We are the best and phyna for the money.

We go harder.

They won't see us coming.
Congratulations to all Phynation for surviving another eviction.

And please let's stop talking too much. Our talking should be recruiting more voters and iucs for the coming weeks.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geminita1(f): 9:25pm On Aug 14, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Yes after those three I listed she is next!! grin
Apart from Hermes, no one comes close to Bella in that level kiss And she will get stronger
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 9:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
I can't believe Groovy actually likes Phyna. Na so Phyna fine reach abi na just to use hold body.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:29pm On Aug 14, 2022
Okay Phyna is kinda cute in that yellow
Kayode isn’t showing Dani so Imma port back to base cool
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 9:29pm On Aug 14, 2022
Nawa

We've heard, sheybi you topped grin grin

You lot have been lamenting for over an hour now, it begs the question who are y'all really trying to convince though

Us or yourselves ?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 9:29pm On Aug 14, 2022
Geminita1:
Apart from Hermes, no one comes close to Bella in that level kiss And she will get stronger
Maybe u are still in the first week she was getting hypes things have changed cheesy
Shekpe really dwarfed her game cheesy
People are bored sick already in their scriptcheesy cheesy

At this stage she will not see Doyin's back talk more of Kunlegxy cheesy cheesy U wanna bet cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 9:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
DamianX:
I can't believe Groovy actually likes Phyna. Na so Phyna fine reach abi na just to use hold body.

Na strategies
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
Munzy14:

Ok, Now I see..You are supporting housemate wey never enter eviction and hoping he will win grin grin

This una confidence this seaon eeeh... cheesy

Make we dey watch.
It is so beyond me.
I keep seeing, this person is strong that one is this or that.

How they keep inserting people that have not been tested as strong housemate is amusing.

That was how we all thought TeddyA was all that same as Maria.. we watch.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 9:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
Phyna flitting around like a gleeful butterfly. I wish she could stay on her own and dump Groovy. Well, let's see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geminita1(f): 9:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Maybe u are still in the first week she was getting hypes things have changed cheesy
Shekpe really dwarfed her game cheesy
People are bored sick already in their scriptcheesy cheesy

At this stage she will not see Doyin's back talk more of Kunlegxy cheesy cheesy U wanna bet cheesy
Okay we watch cool
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 9:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
Shalaye no dey full basin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IgbuduMonkey: 9:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

I feel Hermes na just hype I may be wrong but I don't see Hermes winning.
if Hermes isn't dqed, he will win by a wide margin. Big brother is won by having that x-factor that hasn't been witnessed on the show before. No one comes close to Hermes in that regard

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IgbuduMonkey: 9:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
moufan:
whatever. phyna's winning this season. fact
that is if Hermes dies in his sleep or something
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by sajosoj850: 9:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
Groovy and Bryann sharing some redpill.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 9:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
carammel:

It is so beyond me.
I keep seeing, this person is strong that one is this or that.

How they keep inserting people that have not been tested as strong housemate is amusing.

That was how we all thought TeddyA was all that same as Maria.. we watch.
Me I believe all the hypes doesn't always equal to real voters but that doesn't mean u have to come up often to win the show!! That one na big fat lie especially from trenches fans cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 9:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
Nonso37:
please can you explain what you mean by rider

Chizzy n rachel in level 1 are not house mates playing for d money. They r in d house as biggie's spy, dey cannot be evicted but dey can participate in all house activities n games, be hoh n all, n dey r in d game till d end.

They r called riders just like deji n modella r called fake housemates
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 9:34pm On Aug 14, 2022
IgbuduMonkey:
if Hermes isn't dqed, he will win by a wide margin. Big brother is won by having that x-factor that hasn't been witnessed on the show before. No one comes close to Hermes in that regard
wide margin una. Deluded cheesy grin.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:34pm On Aug 14, 2022
scondy:

U just dey shoot my boy since....loool

Y ur guy go be the one to dey loud him ship....it means he is conscious of it being a ship....isn't that funny to u?

No...

What is funny to me is your boi who has a woman problem, what with his an 'almost ship' literally collapsing over his head having the time to check whose ship is a strategy or not

I like how Baldie pulled the rug under him in front of the whole continent... he went to bed early grin

Better thank Doyin for her moral support... may be the two rejects can ship together undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
Giddyfya aaarrrggh, this laughter is getting abnormal.
I can’t even hear Adekunle and Sheggz shalaye well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.