Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1941193 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1401) (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:16am On Aug 15, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Hahahaha vawulence cheesy cheesy My Dodo is cool jor!!!

You like her too?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by XXMML33: 7:16am On Aug 15, 2022

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:17am On Aug 15, 2022
Sambaby7640:
she can't even make top 5 most beautiful this season

Nye nye nye nye nye top5
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 7:17am On Aug 15, 2022
Ibrahimmantu79:
All these girls are shameless. So they all came to look for relationships and sex.what happened to their relationships outside the house? Were they all single? Two weeks and everybody just dey kiss and look for sex Upandan.
Outzide the house, ask them for relationship they'd be pretending yet two weeks inside the Biggies house, its all itchy panties.
Rubbish show without any real content

Don't worry Ibrahim.

It was one of your sanctimonious BROTHERS that was fvcking a certain girl without rest except she's seeing her period.

We have finally sent him home.

Thanks

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by XXMML33: 7:18am On Aug 15, 2022

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:20am On Aug 15, 2022
DamianX:

Ilebaye is finer than she is. Her knock knee(horse legs), weird head shape and that disgusting mole will definitely be attractive to oshodi touts.

I hope she lasts on this show to disgust you some more undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:22am On Aug 15, 2022
thatigboman1:
na hustling all of dem dey there dey do naa, why should Beautiful Doyin's own be different? Though she wasn't hustling anything, just consoling him. Doyin has a very good heart. Correct girl.

Tell her bro
cheesy
(hides)

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 7:26am On Aug 15, 2022
@MizzD, if you see as I balance read your update on my way to work grin

The enjoyment was like eating ewa aganyi and soft agege bread…

The gist sweet gan ni…. kiss kiss

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 7:26am On Aug 15, 2022
Eeghe:

PeriodT
I love you!
but doyin isn't fine

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:30am On Aug 15, 2022
MamBi:
@MizzD, if you see as I balance read your update on my way to work grin

The enjoyment was like eating ewa aganyi and soft agege bread…

The gist sweet gan ni…. kiss kiss

Hey MamBi doll, good morning. I woke up to read my mails and found myself here cheesy
Dear MizzD
God bless you
I watched the scene in my head now through your update

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:30am On Aug 15, 2022
From that update
Doyin Doyin Doyin my babe
cool

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:31am On Aug 15, 2022
These housemates are enjoying with a personal trainer. If it was SYE, big brother would have been depending on Saga throughout for morning workouts

They look funny sha grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:31am On Aug 15, 2022
Dezenazil:
but doyin isn't fine

Break your TV undecided
Can’t believe anyone would see her lovely frame and beautiful, expressive, honest heart and have the guts to refer to her face
You are annoying bathong cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 7:38am On Aug 15, 2022
Eeghe:

For emphasis, the bolded is absolutely true
The others are true too
But the reason why she is my fav is that. She gives all of herself and does so without hurting others - not even at all
My Love

I really like watching her. When she is not in her feelings, she is a lot of fun and can carry a conversation effortlessly…. I actually find myself looking for her when I am watching level 1 and pray she is not doing something that makes me want to hide grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 7:39am On Aug 15, 2022
Eeghe:

Hey MamBi doll, good morning. I woke up to read my mails and found myself here cheesy
Dear MizzD
God bless you
I watched the scene in my head now through your update

Good morning my darling chocomilo kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 7:42am On Aug 15, 2022
MasterSteps:
Doyin is so fun to watch, interesting personality.

I like how she recovered real quick, she is a personification of the modern African woman: strong-willed, feminine and resolute.

Contrary to the position that the failed relationships will weigh her down, woman said No. Look at her bringing in premium content, interacting youthfully and participating in intellectual discuss like an Egyptian Queen.

Doyin Doyenne cheesy Arguably, the most beautiful woman to ever grace the Big brother Naija show
One and only Doyin kiss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 7:45am On Aug 15, 2022
MizzD:
Doyin, Dotun, Shella, Chi chi, Deji , Rachel chomzy had an interesting conversation last night in the lounge . From nominations to the lockdown pairing to shella’s relationship and strategy

Active participants were Doyin Dotun and Shella

So they started by trying to figure out who was nominated last week and this week . Doyin thinks Khalid was nominated last week but sheggz disagreed and said there’s no way Hermes would have put his roomie up in the second week of the game cost that would be cold. Doyin disagreed and said it could also be a strategic move and Shegz replied that it would be a cold strategy. Said he would never put groovy that early and he thinks he would be safe if groovy wins hoh. Doyin agreed that him and bElla would be safe if groove wins hoh. They agreed Phyna would put chi chi up and vice versa cos they give the same energy to each other. Doyin said she thinks Bryan was up this week and even though he didn’t mention to her directly at the party, he kept saying “im scared” and after the party, he hugged her and said thanks for the moral support. Dotun confirmed Ilebaye was up this week cos she told him but they don’t know the other people up. Doyin said she doesn’t want Kess or Modella to be hoh cos sha hasn’t bonded with the two of them , and she only spoke with modella for the first time at the party and it was just majorly compliments.

They talk about pairings and Doyin says she thinks Christy O and Bella are a mismatch, and would have thought Ilebaye matches her better, while chomzy matches christy O, based on looks. Bella agrees that she has no similarity with christy O but maybe they paired them cos she acted gentle all through her audition process. Sheggz thinks Ilebaye and chomzy are actually a good match cos they are both ‘life of the party’ . Doyin said she thinks Hermes and Khalid are a good match; smart and intellectual but Shegz disagreed and said Hermes is not as intellectual but strong. For cyph and Adekunle, they agreed they are both book smart. For Dotun and Kess, they initially said they don’t see any similarity but later, dotun said they are both ambitious. For beauty and Doyin, Dotun said he sees the similarity with the beauty pageant thing , then Doyin said more like their lifestyles are similar ; 9 to 5 career and an active social life, know the same people and have mutual friends, love to dress up and look prim. For chi chi and Phyna , they agree they are similar. For Giddy, the rest think bryann is not a good match but Doyin said Bryann is also goofy and cracks good jokes and giddy is probably the closest match. They don’t think Deji / chizzy or Rachel/ modella are similar.

Doyin said her chaperone thought beauty is a friendlier version so her, cos her first impression is that she’s stuck-up and proud, so she had to make a conscious effort to be friendly on her first night in the house so it won’t be a case of another wrong first impression of her.

On relationship, Doyin feels it’s not out of place for the HMs (Adekunle) to think Shella is a strategy. Dotun said he’s sure many of them at one point or the other thought so too. Doyin said she also initially thought it was a strategy and felt Segun has a type of personality outside the house and cos people would expect him to behave in a certain way, he came into the house to change a narrative like ‘ see o, I can treat woman nicely”. However, having watched them closely and seen the little things Sheggz does, she realized it was genuine cos there’s no way he would be acting all those little things .

Bella said she thinks he’s genuine and people think Shegz is acting cos we are not used to Nigerian men acting this way. Sheggz said if he wanted to be in a relationship cos of strategy, he wouldn’t have gone for Bella but didn’t say who. He said he knows people with strategy in the house but he wouldn’t disclose it, and that he doesn’t necessarily mean bad strategy cos there can be good strategy. Throughout the conversation,Sege and Bella had been sharing a duvet and this happened:

Sege to Bella - Should we show the world I’m just rubbing your legs? Chill, nobody thinks you’re getting fingered under the duvet

Bella- the kind of things that come out of your mouth. You sha want us to be fighting every night

HMs looked shocked but moved on.

They also spoke on beauty’s disqualification and the Versions they heard; bryann told Doyin, Phyna told dotun, groovy told Sheggz and Deji. They all initially refused to say what happened when asked, then chomzy and Bella asked if they were scared. So Dotun narrated what Phyna told him (incorrect version though) and Sheggz also summarized his version. Doyin said it wasn’t her story to tell so she wouldn’t say it till she hears from beauty.

Then back to Shella, Sheggz told the HM how Bella is very conscious and doesn’t like hand movement under the duvet so it’s not misinterpreted, especially cos her mum is watching . Said she also doesnt want to kiss. Doyin thinks Bella likes Segun as much now but she’s just stubborn about it . Thinks if anything happens outside the house, it would most likely come from Segun due to his lifestyle; he being the social, we’re outside’ type of person, while Bella is the homely one who doesn’t party and except they compromise , that’s the only issue she foresees.
Well detailed, thanks for the juice.

Sheggz can deny all he wants, his strategy is glaring. If you are always conscious of how viewers think of your relationship then that’s obviously your strategy.

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:47am On Aug 15, 2022
MamBi:

I really like watching her. When she is not in her feelings, she is a lot of fun and can carry a conversation effortlessly…. I actually find myself looking for her when I am watching level 1 and pray she is not doing something that makes me want to hide grin

I knowww lol
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Love800(m): 7:53am On Aug 15, 2022
Safarigirl plz help me on diz one. If someone want to go to bigbroda, what are d procedures. What i only know is uploading of videos. Is there any odar tin one must do
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 8:06am On Aug 15, 2022
MizzD:
Doyin, Dotun, Shella, Chi chi, Deji , Rachel chomzy had an interesting conversation last night in the lounge . From nominations to the lockdown pairing to shella’s relationship and strategy

Active participants were Doyin Dotun and Shella

So they started by trying to figure out who was nominated last week and this week . Doyin thinks Khalid was nominated last week but sheggz disagreed and said there’s no way Hermes would have put his roomie up in the second week of the game cost that would be cold. Doyin disagreed and said it could also be a strategic move and Shegz replied that it would be a cold strategy. Said he would never put groovy that early and he thinks he would be safe if groovy wins hoh. Doyin agreed that him and bElla would be safe if groove wins hoh. They agreed Phyna would put chi chi up and vice versa cos they give the same energy to each other. Doyin said she thinks Bryan was up this week and even though he didn’t mention to her directly at the party, he kept saying “im scared” and after the party, he hugged her and said thanks for the moral support. Dotun confirmed Ilebaye was up this week cos she told him but they don’t know the other people up. Doyin said she doesn’t want Kess or Modella to be hoh cos sha hasn’t bonded with the two of them , and she only spoke with modella for the first time at the party and it was just majorly compliments.

They talk about pairings and Doyin says she thinks Christy O and Bella are a mismatch, and would have thought Ilebaye matches her better, while chomzy matches christy O, based on looks. Bella agrees that she has no similarity with christy O but maybe they paired them cos she acted gentle all through her audition process. Sheggz thinks Ilebaye and chomzy are actually a good match cos they are both ‘life of the party’ . Doyin said she thinks Hermes and Khalid are a good match; smart and intellectual but Shegz disagreed and said Hermes is not as intellectual but strong. For cyph and Adekunle, they agreed they are both book smart. For Dotun and Kess, they initially said they don’t see any similarity but later, dotun said they are both ambitious. For beauty and Doyin, Dotun said he sees the similarity with the beauty pageant thing , then Doyin said more like their lifestyles are similar ; 9 to 5 career and an active social life, know the same people and have mutual friends, love to dress up and look prim. For chi chi and Phyna , they agree they are similar. For Giddy, the rest think bryann is not a good match but Doyin said Bryann is also goofy and cracks good jokes and giddy is probably the closest match. They don’t think Deji / chizzy or Rachel/ modella are similar.

Doyin said her chaperone thought beauty is a friendlier version so her, cos her first impression is that she’s stuck-up and proud, so she had to make a conscious effort to be friendly on her first night in the house so it won’t be a case of another wrong first impression of her.

On relationship, Doyin feels it’s not out of place for the HMs (Adekunle) to think Shella is a strategy. Dotun said he’s sure many of them at one point or the other thought so too. Doyin said she also initially thought it was a strategy and felt Segun has a type of personality outside the house and cos people would expect him to behave in a certain way, he came into the house to change a narrative like ‘ see o, I can treat woman nicely”. However, having watched them closely and seen the little things Sheggz does, she realized it was genuine cos there’s no way he would be acting all those little things .

Bella said she thinks he’s genuine and people think Shegz is acting cos we are not used to Nigerian men acting this way. Sheggz said if he wanted to be in a relationship cos of strategy, he wouldn’t have gone for Bella but didn’t say who. He said he knows people with strategy in the house but he wouldn’t disclose it, and that he doesn’t necessarily mean bad strategy cos there can be good strategy. Throughout the conversation,Sege and Bella had been sharing a duvet and this happened:

Sege to Bella - Should we show the world I’m just rubbing your legs? Chill, nobody thinks you’re getting fingered under the duvet

Bella- the kind of things that come out of your mouth. You sha want us to be fighting every night

HMs looked shocked but moved on.

They also spoke on beauty’s disqualification and the Versions they heard; bryann told Doyin, Phyna told dotun, groovy told Sheggz and Deji. They all initially refused to say what happened when asked, then chomzy and Bella asked if they were scared. So Dotun narrated what Phyna told him (incorrect version though) and Sheggz also summarized his version. Doyin said it wasn’t her story to tell so she wouldn’t say it till she hears from beauty.

Then back to Shella, Sheggz told the HM how Bella is very conscious and doesn’t like hand movement under the duvet so it’s not misinterpreted, especially cos her mum is watching . Said she also doesnt want to kiss. Doyin thinks Bella likes Segun as much now but she’s just stubborn about it . Thinks if anything happens outside the house, it would most likely come from Segun due to his lifestyle; he being the social, we’re outside’ type of person, while Bella is the homely one who doesn’t party and except they compromise , that’s the only issue she foresees.

Another Jobless lazy mama spotted. How person mama go siddon type this senseless epistle on a Monday morning? Na ment?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:07am On Aug 15, 2022
Sweetpink:

No housemate can ever be as confident as Tacha!
No one.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:08am On Aug 15, 2022
Titaniumental:
Eviction day vibes

Nobody comes close to:
My babe Tacha. kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by moufan: 8:25am On Aug 15, 2022
XXMML33:
If you are a phyna fan, you need to be worried.

She is losing fans quickly.

She might be the first contender in the show to have a massive depletion of fanbase in such a short space of time.

Here is a compilation of tweets from Phyna's fans.
you're always on phyna's case, nobody cares what you think. phyna is winning this season and there's nothing you can do about it

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 15, 2022
Eeghe:

Break your TV undecided
Can’t believe anyone would see her lovely frame and beautiful, expressive, honest heart and have the guts to refer to her face
You are annoying bathong cheesy

Inner beauty is bae cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:29am On Aug 15, 2022
Public service announcement:

Level one house is sooooo neat!

Thank you for reading grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 8:37am On Aug 15, 2022
Tranquility2345:

Another Jobless lazy mama spotted. How person mama go siddon type this senseless epistle on a Monday morning? Na ment?

Just say you are not smart enough to do something like that.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:38am On Aug 15, 2022
Menh.... Hermes grin

See eh.... if you are not a fan of Hermes, best not be having an opinion about Sheggz... lipsrsealed

Hermes is THE ONLY x Factor that has graced BBN... the only person that came close was Ike... and may be Kidd

I am looking forward to this evening

Butti . ..na God save the guy say he dey extra... them for drag shege commot his shrine face grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 8:38am On Aug 15, 2022
Jack500:

What bring suicide in all this?

Since, I have known you on this site, you have never post something sensible in your life time. Tueh!
grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:40am On Aug 15, 2022
FIGARO00:

Don't worry Ibrahim.

It was one of your sanctimonious BROTHERS that was fvcking a certain girl without rest except she's seeing her period.

We have finally sent him home.

Thanks
Kee me with laughter pls

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 8:40am On Aug 15, 2022
Wetin be this Chichi own sef. grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 8:41am On Aug 15, 2022
Geezeem:
When y'all finish your arguments about who topped who, let's come back to watching the show... we have HOH game coming up tomorrow

Thank you grin
I don't understand why they don't want to just enjoy the show. Looking for a winner in week 3. Where's the fun again undecided

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:41am On Aug 15, 2022
Clement1111:

We know poshville will win again

Allow us mourn and argue who topped abeg

cheesy

Ok carry on buddy!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1401) (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.