Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1941313 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 8:40pm On Aug 15, 2022
MizzD:
Deji is unusually quiet.. he’s not participating in the food sharing. I think the HoH disqualification probably got him in his feelings and was like a gentle reminder that he’s a fake housemate

I noticed that too, maybe he knows his time is up soon. Either way the fake housemates have been a flop cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:40pm On Aug 15, 2022
Sweetpink:

My sweet lady,who are we voting for?

Amaka,Daniella and Pharmsavi anyone but that pink hair Amaka is stronger so more votes for the other two.
Thank you my dear Titan cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 8:40pm On Aug 15, 2022
Eeghe:
Vote Groovy for me
Vote Daniella for me

Vote Amaka for my friend
Nice picks. Thank you kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by XXMML33: 8:40pm On Aug 15, 2022
Latashia:
Pharmsavi getting more votes than Groovy and Kess is a nightmare. You are even worse than 3bear. If not for Titan stan ,i for don send slap to you.

Go on social media and see what people are saying. Phyna fans are heavily voting Pharmsavvi.

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by shawnmendes: 8:40pm On Aug 15, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

This is not true I wonder why you all keep telling yourselves that

Phyna fans loathe that ship so much
I get what you’re saying but shipping in BBNaija is like a virus. Once it infects a fan base it’s hard to completely eradicate it. Some people amongst her fans like G & her together and they’ll vote for him.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:40pm On Aug 15, 2022
Sirchiboy:
From the stable of oracle.
Here are the voting rating come on Sunday.
Amaka.
Groovy.
Daniella.
Kess.
Pharmsavi.
The Oracle has spoken
I believe yougrin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2022
damiviolet:
Am 100% sure since all the housemates had already experienced the 2houses ......he will definitely reshuffle them come next week

It's very likely
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2022
Kess: Come you Groovy, you just tall finish and na so so gym gym gym but you are not sporty. Translation: you are just tall and buff for noting you are useless in tasks. grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2022
Something is up with Deji, I hope he is alright though.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 8:42pm On Aug 15, 2022
Threebear, my source (as everybody don get source) told me that the bottom 3 are daniella kess and pharmsavy.
On Sunday before the liveshow at 7pm, no shalaye, just give us the percentages from your source on these 3, just forget about amaka and groovy.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 8:42pm On Aug 15, 2022
Dotun - What’s smelling so nice here

Chi chi - Me of course

Dotun - I’m talking about food jor cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by XXMML33: 8:42pm On Aug 15, 2022
Nairalanders don't vote. They don't even have decoders.

Na BBNaija story from Safarigirl and MizzD dem they read.

Imagine thinking the opinions of people on this thread matters in the grand scheme of things.

Daniella will top on Sunday. Followed by Amaka. Kess will come last. Pharmsavvi and Groovy will drag 3rd and 4th with Pharmsavvi edging him.

This will be the result on Sunday.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:42pm On Aug 15, 2022
shawnmendes:
I get what you’re saying but shipping in BBNaija is like a virus. Once it infects a fan base it’s hard to completely eradicate it. Some people amongst her fans like G & her together and they’ll vote for him.

Not Phyna's fanbase anyone that will want to save him will do so for fear of any alliance against Phyna in the future. There is hardly a Phyna fan that likes her situation with pink hair.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hyland(m): 8:43pm On Aug 15, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:
Kess: Come you Groovy, you just tall finish you and na so so gym gym gym but you are not sporty, translation you are just tall and buff for noting you are useless in tasks. grin

Pot calling kettle black grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 8:43pm On Aug 15, 2022
DamianX:

Lol if he knows the deal, when biggie calls his name he go just Dy chew toothpick grin.

Or biggie might ask Eloka to nominate more than 5

N biggie did asked as u predicted, though chizzy is a bit unsure if he's staying or leaving, though he knows he's not getting close to d money
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 8:43pm On Aug 15, 2022
Reussite:

Are you sure about Groovy topping Amaka & Daniella. You know he doesn't have BeeNavy back up again. angry
amaka will top
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 8:43pm On Aug 15, 2022
Threebear:

At least this week isn't predictable.

If I'm right again this week , you must call me "boss" grin
How's this week predictable
who doesn't know that pharmsavi and kess will be leaving

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 8:43pm On Aug 15, 2022
Why the only thing wey dey this doyin head na man man man man man God forbid spits angry ...funny enough na her worwor pass

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
ItisHi:
cho cho cho. You no dey watch show close mouth undecided

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by adebayal(m): 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
Where are all these talks about grovvy getting evicted with this line up ...please dead it guy not going anywhere

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissSpirine(f): 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
Someone called Groovy Anambra Jaden Smith grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hyland(m): 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
MizzD:
Dotun - What’s smelling so nice here

Chi chi - Me of course

Dotun - I’m talking about food jor cheesy

Lol grin
I have a feeling about that Dotun grin

Anyways let me shut up.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Opemipo011: 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
Pharmsavy jokingly saying if they wan evict am for Sunday him go hold chair say he no go anywhere grin and if ninjas com drag am out, him go give them blow left and right except Dem plenty wey hold him.. he was even demonstrating the whole process grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Amaka,Daniella and Pharmsavi anyone but that pink hair Amaka is stronger so more votes for the other two.
Thank you my dear Titan cheesy
Amaka is already strong so I’ll rather vote for Daniella and pharmsvi…for your sake ogrin
Deal?grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
Opemipo011:
Pharmsavy jokingly saying if they wan evict am for Sunday him go hold chair say he no go anywhere grin and if ninjas com drag am out, him go give them blow left and right except Dem plenty wey hold him.. he was even demonstrating the whole process grin
Lmao!
I’ll dash him my votes!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 8:47pm On Aug 15, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:
Kess: Come you Groovy, you just tall finish you and na so so gym gym gym but you are not sporty, translation you are just tall and buff for noting you are useless in tasks. grin

Very useless, both of them sef grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 8:47pm On Aug 15, 2022
Opemipo011:

I like Pharmsavi
grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
Anyways trenchers if una get sense u will vote Pharmacist over groovy!! He is more useful atleast he is good enough to help level 2 win for once!! Groovy na waste for that house!! we have enough cute guys already if na fine face dey confuse una!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
Eeghe:
He is an endangered species
Two fanbases are calling for his head cheesy

He gave me the most unbelievable drama I ever saw on this show (some may call it a horror show even lipsrsealed) and kept us up till 3/4am, even beyond for Keyamo and co cheesy

He walked the BB runway like tall cake, for my viewing pleasure…
He gives me a more quiet Phyna tongue
First hassmet on the show
He should stay some more abeg

VOTE GROOVY MONO

Endorsed!! Groovy must stay!!! grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
Rahkman:
Why the only thing wey dey this doyin head na man man man man man God forbid spits angry ...funny enough na her worwor pass

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:
Modella is asking for a vibrator...

Weird men can't ask for sex dolls in the same manner without getting side eyed.

She wants to entertain us with a vibrator? shocked ?
Is that what she was asked to do here?
Modella should go chim!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
Sweetpink:
If phyna’s want to save her from an impending doom which Groovy represents,they should strategically vote for Daniella and psavi cos Amaka already strong so that Groovy will be evicted alongside kess.
This was exactly what white money’s fans did to kick out Maria for daring to reject his love advances and nominate him.
As for me,I’m yet to decide whom to vote for cos Amaka sef own no goodgrin
Vote Pharmsavy. It's more strategic

(1) (2) (3) ... (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.