Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,815 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1936131 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by chrisnando: 12:47pm On Aug 16, 2022
This Chizzy dey choose Bella to join them…This guy no bright
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:47pm On Aug 16, 2022
Sweetpink:

I want to use you to renew my sacrificegrin
You go fit use Oracle do sacriface

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 12:47pm On Aug 16, 2022
endure207:
What u pple don't know is dat phyna has organic fans she built from scratch grin grin grin even with all the de-campaign nd de-faming r fans still stand strong grin grin grin dey don't care about groovy, all dey care abt is only phyna, she is not my fave buh my money is still on her to win d show

And she will!!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:49pm On Aug 16, 2022
Chizzy is right...remove Hermes, Adekunle and Eloswag from level 1 and they will become useless!
Lazy,boring,ungrateful and entitled set of human beings!

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2022
chrisnando:
This Chizzy dey choose Bella to join them…This guy no bright

He wants to separate the Shegella ship, he must have been on this forum, because we want to split ships, let us see how they cope.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2022
Sweetpink:
Chizzy is right...remove Hermes, Adekunle and Eloswag from level 1 [/b]and they will become useless!
Lazy,boring,ungrateful and entitled set of human beings!

Did he say that? I missed it. How did he say it? There are alot of coasters in level 1 hiding behind the HOH

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

If BB does not merge the house soon and changes the game, it will be all Level 1 housemates in the final.

What is wrong with that? if this happens... didn't they earn it?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:
No diss tho but chizzy is mentally slow.

Who picked him lmao

You're mentally wasted

Mtchewwww

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 12:53pm On Aug 16, 2022
Geezeem:

What is wrong with that? if this happens... didn't they earn it?

Kunle, Eloswag and Hermes earned it not the coasters in level 1

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 12:53pm On Aug 16, 2022
homesteady:
Chizzy’s opinion on Amaka was spot on. He has really observed her well.

He said he feels some level 2 housemates are not putting effort in the HOH game because they don’t want to make themselves visible.

Biggie told him to mention names and he called Amaka. That she also refuses to laugh when they win because she doesn’t want to annoy level 1 people.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:54pm On Aug 16, 2022
MamBi:

Even diary updates.. cry

That was their aim now. Enemies of progress all of them. ..

Riling people up unnecessarily and yet they are as useless as the p in psychology… angry

... this is why Nigeria is like this lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:54pm On Aug 16, 2022
God bless Chizzy for me

Bella and Sheggz must be separated

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:54pm On Aug 16, 2022
Eeghe:

Speak for yourself oo
tongue

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2022
COOL10:

She just hates him for no reason.
I don't think so.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

Exactly, no one wants to be called a lazy jobless youth. If you update the thread or passionately chat on here, some elements here would insult you and say you are a jobless youth. Oshokhai69 is a one of the usual suspects that does that.

Safarigirl used to provide good updates and diary room sessions and some elements started attacking her last week, so she has slowed down or stopped or maybe she is busy. It is a thankless job providing updates here.

Very unfortunate people embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:57pm On Aug 16, 2022
sammyesx:

If beauty had someone like sheggz she would still be in this house

Pure truth

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Blaxhex: 12:58pm On Aug 16, 2022
Lightway:

You're mentally wasted

Mtchewwww
Guy dey calm down.. your blood too dey hot ahn ahn grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 12:58pm On Aug 16, 2022
Lwkmd � I don't know why I'm laughing out loud rolling on the floor reading this..... Safarigirl you finished this guy without firing a single bullet of insult

safarigirl:

He played in National League, that is like Tier 4 football, any lower than that and you don enter street ball.

The one time he even started a game for his last club, dem knack them 3-0. I don't know who convinced him football was for him, but it's clearly not, hence his need to diversify.

My own problem now is that he said he wants to be an actor, I no know maybe na because of this his British accent, because even the film he is acting for us right now, he no dey too sell am well.

May God guide him to make the right decisions for himself and his career.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:59pm On Aug 16, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

I agree, he would have defended her and protected her. Groovy just gossiped about Beauty to her enemies, didn't defend her and watched her destroy her chances.

oh really? I thought Sheggz was a bad guy to you? so he has some good sides? ... waawuuu undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:59pm On Aug 16, 2022
endure207:
What u pple don't know is dat phyna has organic fans she built from scratch grin grin grin even with all the de-campaign nd de-faming r fans still stand strong grin grin grin dey don't care about groovy, all dey care abt is only phyna, she is not my fave buh my money is still on her to win d show

When we want to talk about who will win the show, we will also invoke alliance votes.

No be only she wey get dedicated voters, but unlike with some others, she no get alliance votes. You need the edge, she does not have the edge.

And if people see that someone else can top her, even glory hunters will flock to the person that can top her.

Others are getting more fans as the show progresses, she still dey with the ones wey she build from scratch. Hasn't had new converts as much as some others.

Even the Twitter polls she was winning last week, she no dey win am this week.

Groovy is hurting her game, that one dey sha.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by sammyesx: 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2022
Aguwanyi:

I know John Ogu too,does that make me a footballer....

Memphis depay is a part time musician and a full time footballer cos thats where he gets his money from,you cant see him going for a reality show,like how much will he get that football hasn't given him...
Recce James had a serious injury last season and he's always on d field to watch his teammates play....should I tell more players that have had a serious injuries and didn't leave their clubs just to go on a reality show...
Hope you know clubs have their medical teams that treats injured players and know when they will be fit to play again..
You don't even leave training ground as an injured player,you are supposed to stay around d club and watch ur teammates play and u will still get payed as an injured player..
Guess Shegz medical team followed him to biggie's house..

Their are levels to this things.
Ifeanyi ideze had a kneel injury while playing for PAOK (one of the biggest team in Greece). But he was laid off after only one year because he couldn't recover. do you think if dembele and umtiti with all their injury problems were playing for club like osasuna would still have a career today. Kneel injury no be joke, it can take six month to a year to completely heal some player are even flew to other countries for treatments, no be every club go do that one for you.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 1:01pm On Aug 16, 2022
Geezeem:

oh really? I thought Sheggz was a bad guy to you? so he has some good sides? ... waawuuu undecided

Yep, I can admire certain things in housemates I am not feeling. Shegs defends Bella even though she is in the wrong. Groovy sat back and watched the hyenas picked his so called girlfriend apart.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 1:01pm On Aug 16, 2022
Someone said it's even Conference league which is lower than national League....that guy too dey talk & na amateur league the guy dey play for England

safarigirl:

He played in National League, that is like Tier 4 football, any lower than that and you don enter street ball.

The one time he even started a game for his last club, dem knack them 3-0. I don't know who convinced him football was for him, but it's clearly not, hence his need to diversify.

My own problem now is that he said he wants to be an actor, I no know maybe na because of this his British accent, because even the film he is acting for us right now, he no dey too sell am well.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:02pm On Aug 16, 2022
MasterSteps:
Doyin aka D Queen aka Queen D aka D Show aka Flawless D aka Baby girl aka Cutie cute aka Teddy

I took this picture.. kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 1:03pm On Aug 16, 2022
ADMIT IT,

YOU LOVE BYRANN.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:03pm On Aug 16, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

Na British passport o! and trips to London. Really disappointed in Bella, thought she would see past the lies.

And i saw from her IG that she's visited 4 big cities in the last 10 months, London inclusive. She's very well travelled so she shouldn't be impressed with UK cappings.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 1:04pm On Aug 16, 2022
safarigirl:

Ruthless grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 1:04pm On Aug 16, 2022
Chi chi chai! My ear drums. Lol
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:04pm On Aug 16, 2022
Eeghe:

Maybe he is selling polygamy? Lol!
It is the totally (well, seemingly) clueless way he does his the thing that fascinates me

I admire him for saying “to heck with Beauty” though…because I would have dismissed him for a simp and or scammer (for shippers’ money cake) if he had played “me lover, me waiting to reunite with Beauty” in this game

Whatever he is selling, I am totally buying it grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2022
MasterSteps:
Doyin: The chaperones said I act like a black American

They are right hon, you're the sweetest thing since slice bread

So black Americans are sweet?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2022
Aguwanyi:

grin grin grin...

May he not fail in life before he realize it..
And did u just say he said he wants to go into acting,maybe na d one wey Chris okagbue produce him go act...
His fans can continue defending his nonsense but it won't change that fact that he has failed and disappointed them...

The fans anybody successfully gathers in the first couple of weeks will defend anything till they quench, na normal behaviour.

But as more housemates leave, more people will align with other housemates. Sheggz is not in a position that will allow him get more fans.

It is someone like Adekunle and Hermes that will be amassing fans, I won't be surprised if Sheggz leaves a week to the finals.

Hopefully, by then, he would have found something he can actually do well. Maybe he should look into being a yahoo boy, because he don scam some people into believing he's a loving partner.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2022
Amya:

And i saw from her IG that she's visited 4 big cities in the last 10 months, London inclusive. She's very well travelled so she shouldn't be impressed with UK cappings.

That is why I am disappointed in her, she just the chop the sh1t Shegs dey p00p00.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.